First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP] Roleplay
Posted 6/30/10
Sola shrugged, "Who knows." She said after going into another sleep, and then waking up to the morning sun above. She rubbed her eyes as she rised, squinting at the sun. "Good morning all~" She said in a sleepy voice, almost forgetting to test her powers. Let's see if they'll work." She closed her eyes and concentrated in her head, when she opened her eyes, a small rock had been lifted in front of her face. "Yayy!" She cheered, running around energetically and summoning a bigger rock, riding around the place for her morning exercise.
Creator
25623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Next to him. ♥
Offline
Posted 6/30/10
I saw Sola wake up and test her powers. Well at least her powers are working. Better get this place ready. I thought. I a blink of a eye my wind power kicked in and cleaned everything up. Everyone's stuff was prepared. "There. Sola come on!!" I used my earth power to cetch up to her. I rode beside her for a while then telling her it was time to set off. "We need to get there before sun set, let's get goin'"
"I suppose were never going to find it since none of you have a dark element! It will be impossible." said Ren.
I picked Ren up by the ears. "Look fluff ball, just trust me and Hitaru, we'll find it." I put him down.
Hitaru looked at the sky, birds were flying away from something. "Hmmmm.... We'll have to be careful everyone."
Member
1019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / someplace where I...
Offline
Posted 6/30/10
Mind if I joineth? I'll just hope its not to late....and I'll have to think of a character
Creator
25623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Next to him. ♥
Offline
Posted 6/30/10

choudehana wrote:

Mind if I joineth? I'll just hope its not to late....and I'll have to think of a character :)


Of crse you can ciute!! it is never too late to. just get in whatever time you feel. you can join the convers with me and jana or make you own convers. don't forget to make a lil profile of yourself. ^_^
Posted 7/1/10 , edited 7/1/10
[JOIN JOINNN JOINNN >: D]

Sola did a few spinning tricks with her rock, laughing as she did so. She really missed the wind in her hair and how it felt to fly in the air. She sat on her rock, riding in a hyper circle. "Heheheh...! Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah! I'm ready to go just somebody lead the way~ !" Sola managed to say whilst her spinning, suddenly going out of control and accidentally riding into a tree, sliding down the now face print tree as her rock shattered. Fail Tarzan impersonator...

Creator
25623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Next to him. ♥
Offline
Posted 7/1/10
I sighed at her. She had ran into a tree, that is wonderful. I got onto Hitaru's back and also put Ren in front of me so that he wouldn't be left behind. Soon we were riding off to the lce of the dark fortress of Consto. "Sola, do you see anything while your up there? I asked as Iooked up to see if she was still up there.
Hana, how many more till we get there? thought Hitaru to me.
Soon Hitaru, very soon. Probaby about 4 miles. So hang in there. I thought back.
Posted 7/1/10
Sola took a moment to recover from the FAIL, birds still chirping around her head. "Uhh..huhhh.. n-noh. She said dazily, trying to get back up on another rock and weeeeeeee fly in the air. She rocket-ed up in the air with a ZOOM!, looking around for the others because... she had no idea where she was going. Maybe I should wait for SOMEONE to lead. Since I have NO IDEA where this place is...

[so everyones flying in the air to the place or something? o_o]
Creator
25623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Next to him. ♥
Offline
Posted 7/2/10
[nooooooo~! but everyone is riding on something! XD]
I saw the barrier to the fortress. Hitaru, you are ten feet away from the fortress stop then. I said in my mind to Hitaru. I was hoping my plan would work somehow.
I got it, just don't rush me... he thought back.
Posted 7/2/10 , edited 7/2/10
[oooohhhhhh owo]

Sola flew to the barrier once she saw it in the distance, "There..." Forgetting for a second the people around her, she picked up her speed, intending to go straight into the barrier but... recoiled back violently for some reason once she'd touched it. "Ahh CHICKEN-!" She growled.
Creator
25623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Next to him. ♥
Offline
Posted 7/2/10
"Sola!! what happened?" I yelled. Apparently she had said the word 'chicken' for some reason. "You went to the stupid barrier didnt you..... You can't you idiot!! it completely sealed off! gosh!!" I yelled again.
Hitaru put me down and started to look around. There's a boulder that is caught in between the barrier and here. if we cut it in the mddle maybe we can crawl in to get through. I thought to Hitaru. That is our only way.
Posted 7/2/10 , edited 7/2/10
Sola pouted as she failingly tried to be so reckless and stupid. Pft. Stupid barrier. She flinched at Hana's loud voice appear from out of no where. So she plugged her ears in, "...WAAHHH SORRY SORRY...! T_T I just... I just wanted to see first hand how strong it is...." She whispered that last part, wincing at the after effects of the barrier's power. She sighed uneasy.
Creator
25623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Next to him. ♥
Offline
Posted 7/3/10
I sighed once more. why would you try to pull that off? I asked myself. "Hey Sola! We need you down here. We need you to make a hol in the middle of that boulder. *whispers* even though I could use my own... oh well.. *normal voice* but don't destroy it, we need a entrance in order to get through here. It might be our only fault around this area." I said to Sola.
"Well why do we need to do that? We could just dig a tunnel under the barrier and slip in through there. I mean, we don't have to go through the trouble to do all that." said Ren. He didn't seemed particuallylike the plan.
"If he is smart, then he would make a bubble like barrier around the fortress in order for intruders to not enter underground. Everyone should know that, Ren." I said to him without looking down at him.
"Hah... Ever thought of that chance, rodent. Guess your just not very smart." said Hitaru. He didn't like him.
"Well. at least I thought of something useful unlike you did, mutt." now it was very obvious they didn't like eachother.. AT ALL. Maybe 'cuz Ren was a rabbit right now and Hitaru was a wolf and all. Must be a predator and prey thing. huh....
Member
1019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / someplace where I...
Offline
Posted 7/3/10 , edited 7/3/10
*Randomly pops in*

Name: Falon
Age: 18
Animal(optional): N/a
I am(optional): Retired Assasin
Element(s): Darkness
Weapons: Extremely large Death sabre, and two small assasin blades.
History: Once a highly paid assasin to destory all half breeds, she was hired to murder a certain child but when Falon said no she was shunned and kicked out of her order. Now she roams about killing, and traveling alone until she can find her home.
Personality: Keeps to herself, quiet, kind, troubled by her dark side, stubborn, cautious




Falon walked on hoisting her large sword on her shoulders to keep it from scratching long lines in the dirt. The breeze continued to throw her brown hair into her eyes making it impossible to see from time to time. But just as Falon was about to get angry from lack of progress on her traveling she heard talking not ten yards away from her, nearby she spotted some underbrush so just like any trained human would do, she dove for cover and used her skills to make herself blend in as much as possible so that she could listen in on the conversation that had interrupted her thoughts. Blast it! Falon thought, she was too far away to hear words but she caught glimpses of several beings in front o her debating on their conversation. With a smirk she uttered a few words and beaconed for her elemental power of darkness to give her a shroud so she could sneak forward, some branches snapped and a dull thud of her large sword screwed up her plans on being silence but now she was close enough to hear their words and see them in full form.
Posted 7/3/10 , edited 7/3/10
Sola did what Hana asked and made a hole in the middle of the boulder. [Simple reply LOL =w=] Ignoring the stupid animals that were arguing, she put on her deadpan expression and sat afloat on her rock, clearly bored. She heard some sounds indistinctly though a minute later, not sure of what it had been, she ignored that, too. "Hmm." Must have been my imagination.
Member
1019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / someplace where I...
Offline
Posted 7/3/10
Falon smiled at how Sola and Hana were oblivious to her presence but she continued to watch as she edged closer while her darkness still shrouded her from peering eyes. Sword at the ready thoughts began to poke painfully in the sides of Falons mind. Should she attack? Were they friends? Could they harm her? And what would be the point of harming them? Falon decided if she was going to attack she would spare them the pain of her large sword, instead she drew out her two ninja swords and stalked forward. Unfortunately her large sword fell out of her pack and thumped the ground louder this time because it had escaped her shroud of darkness, Falon froze in fear and awaited the next move.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.