Post Reply who's your favorite villain?
SRT
3648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / where the palm tr...
Offline
Posted 10/3/08 , edited 10/3/08
heh heh!

i always liked gauron!
PRT
20285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
hummm....
can it be tessa... lol
she's always in the way.... if u know what i mean.....
SRT
3648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / where the palm tr...
Offline
Posted 11/7/08
lol! i hate these people but this is just too perfect!

~~~

In the evil lair where evil people plan evil things...

Gold: So you dig that Chidori girl, eh?

Leonard: Yeah, she's a real piece of ass.

Gold: I'm sayin', yo. You should tap that.

Leonard: Nah. Probably not a good idea.

Gold: Give me one good reason why she wouldn't be falling all over you as we speak?

Leonard: Uh... because I'm an egocentric, psychotic bastard who works for an evil organization who's been the bane of her existence for nearly the past year, and she's already in love with someone else? Not to mention, she has no idea who I am?

Gold: So?

Leonard: ...You make a compelling argument. How should I make my move?

Gold: Well, the timing is perfect. You see, Gauron has sent out an assassin to kill her.

Leonard: I see. So you think I should go to her rescue?

Gold: No, that would be too direct. You wouldn't want her thinking you were some obsessed freak, now would you?

Leonard: Quite right. What do you suggest?

Gold: Just sit in the shadows picking your nose while leaving her to fend for herself. Then casually make your appearance after she's been nearly slaughtered by the assassin, flanked by a couple AS units making it perfectly clear that you could have helped out at any time but decided not to.

Leonard: I don't understand. How will this impress her?

Gold: Simple, my boy. Chidori is a modern girl. By ignoring her in her time of need, you show that you respect her independence and don't expect her to rely on a man. Chicks these days eat that stuff up. Furthermore, it will show a complete contrast from the protective nature of her current love interest. You want to distinguish yourself as different, so that you catch her attention, after all.

Leonard: Good show, old bean! I'll have her eating from my palm at my display of complacency for her safety!

Gold: Right, you are! Then kill the assassin, preferably splattering his gore across her face, followed by talking in condescending riddles. This way she'll think you're mysterious, yet powerful. She'll most certainly be intrigued by you. Also, after all that has happened to her, the riddles will help to confuse her already over-stressed mind, making it easier to take advantage of her.

Leonard: I see. I suppose I should also impress her by talking smack about her protector, while at the same time turning her thoughts to love.

Gold: Exactly! Then follow it up by sexually assaulting her.

Leonard: You think she'll be mad about that?

Gold: Nah, she'll be practically clawing for your belt by that point, so I'm sure she'll love it.

Leonard: Eh heh heh... ::drools::

Gold: After that, leave the scene as mysteriously as you came with more riddles and such. This will leave her frightened and confused, yet excited.

Leonard: Nice plan. I suppose I could come back another day and talk more smack about her boyfriend, before beating the crap out of him, nearly killing her best friends and destroying her home city.

Gold: Of course! Chicks totally dig that! Plus, you'll prove you're better than the guy she's with and remove anything else she cares about from the picture with fiery destruction!

Leonard: With nothing left in her life, what reason would she have NOT to be mine!? Mwuhaha!

Gold: Indeed! Mwuhaha! Though, she may still be shy about running right into your arms. So for good measure, threaten to kill her bodyguard so she can save face and say she did it to save him. Then you can whisk her away with you!

Leonard: Should I finish off the boyfriend?

Gold: No, leave him alive so he can come seeking his revenge and reclaim his woman. This way you have another opportunity to flex your brutish muscles to her, making her swoon for certain!

Leonard: Brilliant! What could possibly go wrong!?
PRT
20285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

killersaint wrote:



OMG! i LOL-ed reading this shit!
this bastards really have some major brainstorming for chidori..
is this really in the novel???
SRT
3648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / where the palm tr...
Offline
Posted 11/28/08

kaname08 wrote:


killersaint wrote:



OMG! i LOL-ed reading this shit!
this bastards really have some major brainstorming for chidori..
is this really in the novel???


naw, it was on some forum
PRT
20285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 3/2/09
i just started liking gates, he got the craziest lines... lol
too bad he's dead
PRT
2610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The Underworld
Offline
Posted 3/2/09 , edited 3/2/09

kaname08 wrote:

i just started liking gates, he got the craziest lines... lol
too bad he's dead


Gates never dies!

He's alive somewhere! Bein' a crazy fumoffu!

Favorite villains...either Gates or Yu Lon and Yu Fon (sp?)
PRT
20285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 3/3/09

CountCasimir wrote:


kaname08 wrote:

i just started liking gates, he got the craziest lines... lol
too bad he's dead


Gates never dies!

He's alive somewhere! Bein' a crazy fumoffu!

Favorite villains...either Gates or Yu Lon and Yu Fon (sp?)


lol
he did?
i thought sousuke had him
well i guess he's somewhere out there wearing a bunny suit ROFL
SRT
3648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / where the palm tr...
Offline
Posted 3/3/09

kaname08 wrote:


CountCasimir wrote:


kaname08 wrote:

i just started liking gates, he got the craziest lines... lol
too bad he's dead


Gates never dies!

He's alive somewhere! Bein' a crazy fumoffu!

Favorite villains...either Gates or Yu Lon and Yu Fon (sp?)


lol
he did?
i thought sousuke had him
well i guess he's somewhere out there wearing a bunny suit ROFL


gee... thanks for that image.
PRT
2610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The Underworld
Offline
Posted 4/4/09

killersaint wrote:


kaname08 wrote:


CountCasimir wrote:


kaname08 wrote:

i just started liking gates, he got the craziest lines... lol
too bad he's dead


Gates never dies!

He's alive somewhere! Bein' a crazy fumoffu!

Favorite villains...either Gates or Yu Lon and Yu Fon (sp?)


lol
he did?
i thought sousuke had him
well i guess he's somewhere out there wearing a bunny suit ROFL


gee... thanks for that image.


FANART IT!
SRT
3648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / where the palm tr...
Offline
Posted 4/5/09

CountCasimir wrote:


killersaint wrote:


kaname08 wrote:


CountCasimir wrote:


kaname08 wrote:

i just started liking gates, he got the craziest lines... lol
too bad he's dead


Gates never dies!

He's alive somewhere! Bein' a crazy fumoffu!

Favorite villains...either Gates or Yu Lon and Yu Fon (sp?)


lol
he did?
i thought sousuke had him
well i guess he's somewhere out there wearing a bunny suit ROFL


gee... thanks for that image.


FANART IT!


take it up with /b/.

*i* think the internet is already creepy enough, thanks.
PRT
20285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 4/6/09
ahh if only i could draw gates in a bunny suit ...
Member
3460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/29/09
Gates is my favorite villain, even though he's a sick, twisted son of a bitch
You must be logged in to post.