First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
what's the weirdest place you ever slept on/in?
3065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
slept at sears bed section...woke up and found out the store was closed up.....lucky the security guards were still making rounds in the store
Posted 10/3/08
hmmm my bath with water and without
Posted 10/3/08
i fell asleep in a restraunt were I worked, i just locked up and fell asleep my boyfriend worked there at the time had to cash up and eveything for me, bathtub under a bed playing hide and seek too
Posted 10/3/08
floating in the pacific ocean, on top of those lifesaver things.
I drifted away from the crowd because I fell asleep
Posted 10/3/08
on the top shelf in my closet, almost fell off o_O
Posted 10/3/08
Ontop of 4 other guys
17175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
In a train


_melty_ wrote:

floating in the pacific ocean, on top of those lifesaver things.
I drifted away from the crowd because I fell asleep


AH-HAHAHAHAHAHHA XD

how did you manage to get back on shore?

Posted 10/3/08
Motel 6 O_O''

I never sleep im a hotel with a number in it.
7718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Florida, US
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
Once on a trampoline. Once at the public pool after a night going to a rave with friends. It was so cold, we were tempted to hug each other to stay warm.
Posted 10/3/08

FlyinDumpling wrote:

In a train


_melty_ wrote:

floating in the pacific ocean, on top of those lifesaver things.
I drifted away from the crowd because I fell asleep


AH-HAHAHAHAHAHHA XD

how did you manage to get back on shore?



My cousin was keeping an eye out for me the whole time because she knew I couldn't swim. At that beach you could rent a kayak by the hour so she followed me with that.
She said it was fun watching me *bake to perfection* (really she meant burn) that's why she didn't wake me up .
I woke up because the water was getting cold, and then she just made me grab onto her boat to get dragged back to shore.
I drifted, probably same distance as 4 blocks, so it was pretty far.
7762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / my dreams
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

_melty_ wrote:


FlyinDumpling wrote:

In a train


_melty_ wrote:

floating in the pacific ocean, on top of those lifesaver things.
I drifted away from the crowd because I fell asleep


AH-HAHAHAHAHAHHA XD

how did you manage to get back on shore?



My cousin was keeping an eye out for me the whole time because she knew I couldn't swim. At that beach you could rent a kayak by the hour so she followed me with that.
She said it was fun watching me *bake to perfection* (really she meant burn) that's why she didn't wake me up .
I woke up because the water was getting cold, and then she just made me grab onto her boat to get dragged back to shore.
I drifted, probably same distance as 4 blocks, so it was pretty far.


lol ^^ sorry i had to laugh, that was mean of your cousin to do that to you, what would you have done if a fish would've come and bite at your toes
Posted 10/3/08

animefreak4life wrote:


_melty_ wrote:


FlyinDumpling wrote:

In a train


_melty_ wrote:

floating in the pacific ocean, on top of those lifesaver things.
I drifted away from the crowd because I fell asleep


AH-HAHAHAHAHAHHA XD

how did you manage to get back on shore?



My cousin was keeping an eye out for me the whole time because she knew I couldn't swim. At that beach you could rent a kayak by the hour so she followed me with that.
She said it was fun watching me *bake to perfection* (really she meant burn) that's why she didn't wake me up .
I woke up because the water was getting cold, and then she just made me grab onto her boat to get dragged back to shore.
I drifted, probably same distance as 4 blocks, so it was pretty far.


lol ^^ sorry i had to laugh, that was mean of your cousin to do that to you, what would you have done if a fish would've come and bite at your toes


haha go ahead, laugh. It was horrible when it happened but we just laugh at it now. It was a long time ago.
I haven't even thought of a shark biting me, i think I just got lucky.
12803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / if i tell, u migh...
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
dat would be on the yatch .. fuck .. i got the fkn sunburn. .. i forgot to put the sunscreen tho it was kind a weird when i woke up
59156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ♥┼◙┼♥...............
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
At a coffin...........In Halloween of course
7762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / my dreams
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

_melty_ wrote:


animefreak4life wrote:


_melty_ wrote:


FlyinDumpling wrote:

In a train


_melty_ wrote:

floating in the pacific ocean, on top of those lifesaver things.
I drifted away from the crowd because I fell asleep


AH-HAHAHAHAHAHHA XD

how did you manage to get back on shore?



My cousin was keeping an eye out for me the whole time because she knew I couldn't swim. At that beach you could rent a kayak by the hour so she followed me with that.
She said it was fun watching me *bake to perfection* (really she meant burn) that's why she didn't wake me up .
I woke up because the water was getting cold, and then she just made me grab onto her boat to get dragged back to shore.
I drifted, probably same distance as 4 blocks, so it was pretty far.


lol ^^ sorry i had to laugh, that was mean of your cousin to do that to you, what would you have done if a fish would've come and bite at your toes


haha go ahead, laugh. It was horrible when it happened but we just laugh at it now. It was a long time ago.
I haven't even thought of a shark biting me, i think I just got lucky.


yeah, ^^ once i fell alseep in my aunts arm while she was walking out into the ocean with the family, when i woke up we were getting out. i have no clue how far we went out xD lol, then i looked down and saw a small black fish getting near my toe so i screamed xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.