First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
wich anime you wish was licensed??
6588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ~Behind you~
Offline
Posted 10/3/08 , edited 10/6/08
I don't have a particular list but all mecha anime should be lisenced the minute they come out.

P.S: support your favorite series by buying their DVDs when they come out (that's if you want to contribute to a second season)
Posted 10/6/08

kakito112 wrote:

I don't have a particular list but all mecha anime should be lisenced the minute they come out.


wtf -_- can i call a mental institution to say that there is a guy gone and i found it -_-

mecha anime is kinda good so why the hell it should be licensed -_-
3324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

Bored-Baka wrote:


kakito112 wrote:

I don't have a particular list but all mecha anime should be lisenced the minute they come out.


wtf -_- can i call a mental institution to say that there is a guy gone and i found it -_-

mecha anime is kinda good so why the hell it should be licensed -_-


Because he wants to buy them and support them like the way all anime suppose to be. Licensing helps anime and watching anime for free kills anime.
Posted 10/6/08

bustword wrote:


Bored-Baka wrote:


kakito112 wrote:

I don't have a particular list but all mecha anime should be lisenced the minute they come out.


wtf -_- can i call a mental institution to say that there is a guy gone and i found it -_-

mecha anime is kinda good so why the hell it should be licensed -_-


Because he wants to buy them and support them like the way all anime suppose to be. Licensing helps anime and watching anime for free kills anime.


-_- but don't he know that there are some poor people who CAN"T buy it -_-
518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / parañaque
Offline
Posted 10/6/08 , edited 10/6/08
Well too bad for you..

Me too, I totally agree on anime licensing specially Clannad. ahihi
I can't wait to have these on my hands as a "DVD box set" and do not found myself anymore in front of my computer.

also Buying Licensed Anime is like a "Thank You" for the company, Animators, Director that produced them.
While Downloading them from internet is totally illegal.

Go read some articles about banning of Peer To Peer client in japan and plenty of those got jailed. The first one who got jailed was caught seeding gundam 00 in a free torrent site.

Don't tell me it's impossible because Japan had already did it and they have the technology and power of attorney.
32118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / England
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
i disagree coz even though i can afford it its not available for me in any shops so i wud have to order which would be more expensive and i need to save for uni so im not particularly fond of liscencing anime but i wud try to support my favz by buying them
3324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

Bored-Baka wrote:


bustword wrote:


Bored-Baka wrote:


kakito112 wrote:

I don't have a particular list but all mecha anime should be lisenced the minute they come out.


wtf -_- can i call a mental institution to say that there is a guy gone and i found it -_-

mecha anime is kinda good so why the hell it should be licensed -_-


Because he wants to buy them and support them like the way all anime suppose to be. Licensing helps anime and watching anime for free kills anime.


-_- but don't he know that there are some poor people who CAN"T buy it -_-


True I can't buy them either. I think your problem is that you can't watch the anime if it is license and thats everyones problem if they are against licensing. You can always find and watch the anime some where in the net even if it is license but it is just harder, so there shouldn't be any complaint.
518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / parañaque
Offline
Posted 10/6/08 , edited 10/6/08

Mazza_anifan wrote:

i disagree coz even though i can afford it its not available for me in any shops so i wud have to order which would be more expensive and i need to save for uni so im not particularly fond of liscencing anime but i wud try to support my favz by buying them


I think YesAsia have some or the most favorite of all eBay.com
Posted 10/6/08

Mazza_anifan wrote:

i disagree coz even though i can afford it its not available for me in any shops so i wud have to order which would be more expensive and i need to save for uni so im not particularly fond of liscencing anime but i wud try to support my favz by buying them

I agree, in some countries -- such as mine -- most ppl only watch retarded reality shows on tv and are not interested in anime... I don't know a single store that sells anime DVD's
518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / parañaque
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

ArticCynda wrote:


Mazza_anifan wrote:

i disagree coz even though i can afford it its not available for me in any shops so i wud have to order which would be more expensive and i need to save for uni so im not particularly fond of liscencing anime but i wud try to support my favz by buying them

I agree, in some countries -- such as mine -- most ppl only watch retarded reality shows on tv and are not interested in anime... I don't know a single store that sells anime DVD's


Just like my previous post some online stores have them

Even on Ebay.com some members there are Storeowners in japan. well, you can confirm it after you received the package
Posted 10/6/08

jonpol wrote:

Well too bad for you..

Me too, I totally agree on anime licensing specially Clannad. ahihi
I can't wait to have these on my hands as a "DVD box set" and do not found myself anymore in front of my computer.

also Buying Licensed Anime is like a "Thank You" for the company, Animators, Director that produced them.
While Downloading them from internet is totally illegal.

Go read some articles about banning of Peer To Peer client in japan and plenty of those got jailed. The first one who got jailed was caught seeding gundam 00 in a free torrent site.

Don't tell me it's impossible because Japan had already did it and they have the technology and power of attorney.


euuhh when did i said that I can't buy it =.= i am just too lazy for going to a shop to buy it =.=
Posted 10/6/08
shounen onmyouji
6588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ~Behind you~
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

Bored-Baka wrote:


bustword wrote:


Bored-Baka wrote:


kakito112 wrote:

I don't have a particular list but all mecha anime should be lisenced the minute they come out.


wtf -_- can i call a mental institution to say that there is a guy gone and i found it -_-

mecha anime is kinda good so why the hell it should be licensed -_-


Because he wants to buy them and support them like the way all anime suppose to be. Licensing helps anime and watching anime for free kills anime.


-_- but don't he know that there are some poor people who CAN"T buy it -_-


lmao!!!, I guess that's why they last a couple of month or years before they're lisenced.
845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Isolated Castle o...
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
i dont wish anything to be licensed :S i want all animes to be watchable ^^
Posted 10/6/08

kakito112 wrote:


Bored-Baka wrote:


bustword wrote:


Bored-Baka wrote:


kakito112 wrote:

I don't have a particular list but all mecha anime should be lisenced the minute they come out.


wtf -_- can i call a mental institution to say that there is a guy gone and i found it -_-

mecha anime is kinda good so why the hell it should be licensed -_-


Because he wants to buy them and support them like the way all anime suppose to be. Licensing helps anime and watching anime for free kills anime.


-_- but don't he know that there are some poor people who CAN"T buy it -_-


lmao!!!, I guess that's why they last a couple of month or years before they're lisenced.


yeah thats right =.=
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.