Post Reply menninger applications!!
Creator
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
here okk let's start if you want to be a menninger then just fill this out:

name
username
age
how much time are you in cr
why do you want to be a mod??
pic


okkk bestest luck!!
Moderator
6023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ~In your dreams~
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
name: Mi-chan
username: Miyiki
age: 14
how much time are you in cr: maybe for 4hours
why do you want to be a mod??: cuz i love helping out and this group is intresting
pic:
Creator
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

Miyiki wrote:

name: Mi-chan
username: Miyiki
age: 14
how much time are you in cr: maybe for 4hours
why do you want to be a mod??: cuz i love helping out and this group is intresting
pic:


sure thing thank you for applying!!!! hope you have lot's of fun!!
Posted 10/4/08
wait for the pic are u suppose to just find a pic or u also need to edit it?
Posted 10/4/08
name: Mayu-chan
username: sakuranomayu
age: 13
how much time are you in cr: everyday for at least 2-3 hours.
why do you want to be a mod??: cause i love helping out and want to make kawaii banners etc!! And its a cute group.
pic
Creator
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

sakuranomayu wrote:

wait for the pic are u suppose to just find a pic or u also need to edit it?


for the contest you get to edit for this just a pic okk thank you nyuu
Creator
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

sakuranomayu wrote:

name: Mayu-chan
username: sakuranomayu
age: 13
how much time are you in cr: everyday for at least 2-3 hours.
why do you want to be a mod??: cause i love helping out and want to make kawaii banners etc!! And its a cute group.
pic


okk you're a mod please be active okk?? thank you nyuu
Posted 10/6/08

name Mitsuki-chan
username mitsuki987
age16
how much time are you in cr most of the time
why do you want to be a mod??because its fun and i like helping out
pic
Posted 10/8/08
name:Miku-Chan
username:Black_Princess_
age:12
how much time are you in cr: 4:00-8:00PM
why do you want to be a mod??I want to help out and make membership cards!
pic
Creator
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 10/8/08

Black_princess_ wrote:

name:Miku-Chan
username:Black_Princess_
age:12
how much time are you in cr: 4:00-8:00PM
why do you want to be a mod??I want to help out and make membership cards!
pic


approved
You must be logged in to post.