First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
~~Avi Factory~~
Member
9587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / US
Offline
Posted 11/30/08


It's so cute, thanks :D
Member
9587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / US
Offline
Posted 12/13/08
text: digisama
Type: Polaroid.
Decorations : anything cute
Blink or not? no
Border? What color? no
71054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

rhiley wrote:


orlandolover wrote:


Just upload a pic
What text do you want on it?orlandolover
Tell us which type of avatar you want like Polaroid, Filmlike.... Etc.i dont know anything
Do you want any decorations? Example: Hearts, Stars, Etc.flowers or hearts or stars any tht goes
Blink or not?blink
Border? What color?border pink or light green, tht goes
If you want to request a specific person to make it go ahead.
none


Do you want all of them in the avatar, or just one cut out in particular?



all of them as avi
Posted 12/19/08 , edited 12/21/08
What text do you want on it? Elffy (both pic)
Tell us which type of avatar: anything that match the picture(both pic)
Do you want any decorations? brushes or anything that goes well with picture.(both pic)
Blink or not :nopp (both pic)
Border : nopp(both pic)
pls make pic 1 more nicer ,n pic 2 more cooler..THX ;D

Pic 1:

Pic2 :


DONE by anemones
Member
4166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ♥ UAE ♥
Offline
Posted 12/21/08 , edited 12/22/08
wow that's cooool
text : SAM
do what u want with it ... just make it as an avi
pic :




DONE by anemones
Moderator
9568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lalaland
Offline
Posted 12/21/08

-QWEEN wrote:

What text do you want on it? Elffy (both pic)
Tell us which type of avatar: anything that match the picture(both pic)
Do you want any decorations? brushes or anything that goes well with picture.(both pic)
Blink or not :nopp (both pic)
Border : nopp(both pic)
pls make pic 1 more nicer ,n pic 2 more cooler..THX ;D

Pic 1:

Pic2 :



Do you want two avatars or the two pics on one avi?
Posted 12/21/08

anemones wrote:


-QWEEN wrote:

What text do you want on it? Elffy (both pic)
Tell us which type of avatar: anything that match the picture(both pic)
Do you want any decorations? brushes or anything that goes well with picture.(both pic)
Blink or not :nopp (both pic)
Border : nopp(both pic)
pls make pic 1 more nicer ,n pic 2 more cooler..THX ;D

Pic 1:

Pic2 :



Do you want two avatars or the two pics on one avi?


two avatars pls..^_^ thxx
Moderator
9568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lalaland
Offline
Posted 12/21/08


two avatars pls..^_^ thxx

oh, and is Elffy the only thing you want written on both avis? ^^ *srry, just want to make it to your liking*
Posted 12/21/08



its ok..yupp...or u may add some quote to the pic..(is up to u)..^^
Member
18839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 12/21/08 , edited 12/21/08
Just upload a pic
and
can we do 2 pics?
What text do you want on it? CL0UD_GiRL(both), and Seraphic Charm(1st pic) and Twins(2nd pic)
Tell us which type of avatar you want like Polaroid, Filmlike.... Etc. 1st. Polaroid 2nd. Filmlike
Do you want any decorations? Example: Hearts, Stars, Etc. 1st. Anything 2nd. Stars
Blink or not? No
Border? What color? White for both
If you want to request a specific person to make it go ahead. Anyone
Moderator
9568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lalaland
Offline
Posted 12/21/08


Here is your first avi!!!

your second one is coming, please be patient! :D

Posted 12/21/08

anemones wrote:



Here is your first avi!!!

your second one is coming, please be patient! :D



THX!!! i love it!! ^_^
Moderator
9568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lalaland
Offline
Posted 12/21/08


Here is your second one! Sorry for the long wait!!! >.< hope you like it!


Posted 12/22/08

anemones wrote:



Here is your second one! Sorry for the long wait!!! >.< hope you like it!




THXX ~! it AWESOMEEE..^^
Moderator
9568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lalaland
Offline
Posted 12/22/08


here it is! sorry, this picture was a bit hard...


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.