First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Anime Cliches
3985 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / panoramic view......
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
???????????????????? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
63883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Turn around, see...
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
Friends are SUPER DUPER IMPORTANT and fighting to protect is one of the most amazing things a person can do
209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Dublin, Ireland
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
girl trips and falls onto the guy who catches her, the moment lingers, they both blush...... SO MANY TIMES!!!
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
"It can't be helped"
"Too slow!"
""bastard!"
778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
In this day and age is it impossible to find an anime that has no cliches.

boy meets girl...
girl meets boy...
girl walks in the park.
wind blows, girl holds her head and looks up in the sky
sitting down for dinner
eating lunch at school
robots
pets/mascots
vampires
magic
bad guy turns good
best friend becomes the villian
bad guy becomes the girl(MC)'s boyfriend.
save the world
MC has some hidden power
girl wacks/kicks guy and sends him flying into the sky.
a rival/friend who always disturbs\intervine their romance.
magic transformtions (MC transform into a costume)
some guy trying to take over the world.
MC starts out as a nobody
MC will come up with some super move that will beat the current enemy but not the next.
Half-Beasts
space ships
1 shot kill everything skill.
guy forced to take care of girl but falls inlove later.
girl hates guy but falls inlove later,
the MC always has somesort of charisma that attracts people to him/her

and much much more ... -.-

NOTE: MC = Main Character
Posted 10/4/08
The whole sequence with the main character having the shit beat out of him and somehow manages to come from behind and win is getting really old. They should kick ass a little bit more like that awesome blind dood from the Manga "Until death do us part".
Posted 10/4/08
The whole thing where theres a guy and all the girls in the anime fall for that ONE guy and that guy ends up only liking ONE girl and all the rest cry themselves to sleep
EX:
CLANNAD.
Shuffle!
School Days

Theres mannyyyy more but those three popped in my mind first when I read this thread
Posted 10/4/08
ALSO.
The thing where a girl falls on a guy and they both blush and are close to kissing or w.e
THAT can get annoying like whenever you see someone fall you can already picture whats gonna happen next. Its cute but definetly over-used
2679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
Main Characters that are always Mr. Nice Guys who protect and save the world and do not fight girls even when they are trying to kill them
Posted 10/4/08

demongirl23 wrote:

Main Characters that are always Mr. Nice Guys who protect and save the world and do not fight girls even when they are trying to kill them


I love Black Lagoon for this reason.

And Welcome to the NHK.


2541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Kyoto Prefecture,...
Offline
Posted 10/4/08 , edited 10/4/08
overused? too lonnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggg transformation... like the *****ded sailor moon (sorry fan girls)...

2679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

Antigravitixoxo wrote:


demongirl23 wrote:

Main Characters that are always Mr. Nice Guys who protect and save the world and do not fight girls even when they are trying to kill them


I love Black Lagoon for this reason.

And Welcome to the NHK.




black lagoon is good series and i love how revy just kills ppl without question.

i only seen the first 4 eps of Welcome to the NHK, does it get better towards the end?
Posted 10/4/08

xdarkangel2389x wrote:

The whole thing where theres a guy and all the girls in the anime fall for that ONE guy and that guy ends up only liking ONE girl and all the rest cry themselves to sleep
EX:
CLANNAD.
Shuffle!
School Days

Theres mannyyyy more but those three popped in my mind first when I read this thread


I think that's an entire genre of Anime called "Harem". Atleast as far as I know it is, I first found out about Harem Anime from animenfo.com.
192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
YES. i totally agree. its either LOTS of pretty girls fall in love with the same NERD, or lotsa guys fall in love with a not-so-desirable girl.
Posted 10/4/08

perceiver wrote:

YES. i totally agree. its either LOTS of pretty girls fall in love with the same NERD, or lotsa guys fall in love with a not-so-desirable girl.


Like Keitaro from Love Hina.
What a pussy. I'd have left that house with an STD.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.