Post Reply What do you think about Avatar Made For You service?
Posted 10/4/08 , edited 10/4/08
Tell us what do you think of Avatar Made For You, it will help us to improve...Be honest with yourself! Vote it with your heart! No cheating!!
Creator
2860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ~+~wIF u aLwAyZ~+~
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
Great idea on making the poll... i reli hope everyone will be active and gives us some advice and compliments...
Posted 10/4/08

cute_yumi wrote:

Great idea on making the poll... i reli hope everyone will be active and gives us some advice and compliments...


Thanks...^^ I must try my best to make them more active! No matter wat it takes!
Creator
2860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ~+~wIF u aLwAyZ~+~
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

yumikosakura195 wrote:


cute_yumi wrote:

Great idea on making the poll... i reli hope everyone will be active and gives us some advice and compliments...


Thanks...^^ I must try my best to make them more active! No matter wat it takes!


Good saying... I agreed wif u^^ lolx...
Posted 10/4/08
i think excelent if i get my avi or banner fast and good
Posted 10/4/08

ExtremeHard wrote:

i think excelent if i get my avi or banner fast and good


Sokka ne, thanks for gving ur opinion...(But is that an opinion? O.o?) Oh nevermind thanks again! ^^

Requesterrs :))
350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / TenGoku(Heaven)
Offline
Posted 10/19/08 , edited 10/19/08
I just love this group because I get my avatar cute and fast!!! I also request my avatar at another group. Now I already get three avatars here but they haven't reply anything to me! I really love this group!!!
123505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/6/08
it's great!
Creator
2860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ~+~wIF u aLwAyZ~+~
Offline
Posted 11/13/08

KuuChuuMeiro wrote:

I just love this group because I get my avatar cute and fast!!! I also request my avatar at another group. Now I already get three avatars here but they haven't reply anything to me! I really love this group!!!


oic... thx so much^^ what group is it?

Creator
2860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ~+~wIF u aLwAyZ~+~
Offline
Posted 11/13/08

Momokoppgz wrote:

it's great!


Thx sooo much^^ If u hav any opinion or compliment, pls write for us in the following forum o^^
Requesterrs :))
350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / TenGoku(Heaven)
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

cute_yumi wrote:


KuuChuuMeiro wrote:

I just love this group because I get my avatar cute and fast!!! I also request my avatar at another group. Now I already get three avatars here but they haven't reply anything to me! I really love this group!!!


oic... thx so much^^ what group is it?



I think it's either Kawaii Avatar or Fuuku Graphic. They still pending.....
I remember that was my first time to apply for an avatar, so I submit same pic for three groups. I got the reply from this group first and my avatar first. Later, one of the group gave me back an avatar,too, but it's not as cute as the one from this group. (sorry, that's my opinion) That's why I love this group! ^_^
Posted 1/29/09
its cool. ^^
You must be logged in to post.