First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Naruto Help Thread
Moderator
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 11/6/08 , edited 11/6/08

Deamonh wrote:

hey plz tell me a torrent site where i can dowload the eng dub naruto manga


Site on Naruto Manga: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/



Site for Torrents: http://tokyotosho.com/


kristykatt04 wrote:



Ps: Sorry, i don't have any questions I read the manga


^^ Lol I know how you feel =)
55 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/6/08
I have only seen the first naruto (english version) and a bit of the naruto shippuden. Did sasuke died or is he still in the hospital because of the curse mark. Plz tell me cause he is my favourite character! T_T
Moderator
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 11/7/08 , edited 11/7/08

anime_lova wrote:

I have only seen the first naruto (english version) and a bit of the naruto shippuden. Did sasuke died or is he still in the hospital because of the curse mark. Plz tell me cause he is my favourite character! T_T


Sasuke dies in Episode 110 (not sure if I'm correct on the episode number). Well he died for a little bit, (not long) but was brought back to life by the help of Orochimaru's men. The reason why he wanted to die was because Sasuke wanted to reach level two on his power that Orochimaru marked him with. No worries, you'll see him for a few more episodes and then you won't see him til Shippuuden but he is alive.


NinjaL wrote:

Is Yondaime really dead?

MY bad, i did something wrong, topic should get deleted ^^



It hasn't been confirmed that he's alive, so we presume that he's dead.
Member
1558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 11/7/08 , edited 11/7/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


NinjaL wrote:

Is Yondaime really dead?

MY bad, i did something wrong, topic should get deleted ^^



It hasn't been confirmed that he's alive, so we presume that he's dead.



No that topic i made was because i found this picture that had yondaime and naruto in it... i thought that he might not be dead.



But it turned out that the pic was form an OVA episode.

So that's why i editted my post :l

Thanks anyway :)♥
Moderator
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 11/7/08

NinjaL wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


NinjaL wrote:

Is Yondaime really dead?

MY bad, i did something wrong, topic should get deleted ^^



It hasn't been confirmed that he's alive, so we presume that he's dead.



No that topic i made was because i found this picture that had yondaime and naruto in it... i thought that he might not be dead.



But it turned out that the pic was form an OVA episode.

So that's why i editted my post :l

Thanks anyway :)♥


Oh haha ... In my opinion, I think he's alive
Member
48 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
Uhm
When does Gaara become good?
Does he become good in Shippuden?
Or in the main naruto series, but later on...?


P.S.
Moderator
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 11/10/08

miogei wrote:

Uhm
When does Gaara become good?
Does he become good in Shippuden?
Or in the main naruto series, but later on...?


P.S.






Member
48 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 11/10/08


P.S
does Temari and Konkoro become good guys too?
Member
1558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 11/10/08

miogei wrote:



P.S
does Temari and Konkoro become good guys too?




Member
48 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 11/10/08 , edited 11/11/08
Moderator
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 11/11/08 , edited 11/11/08

miogei wrote:



P.S
does Temari and Konkoro become good guys too?


7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
i want to see naruto in english
Member
48 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 11/11/08 , edited 11/11/08

i want to see naruto in english


You can watch all episode of naruto english here
http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/naruto-english-dubbed-online-free
Moderator
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

105256 wrote:

i want to see naruto in english


http://narutoengdub.co.nr/


^ Pretty good site for dubs
1859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / my home
Offline
Posted 11/15/08
whos narutos real dad?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.