Created by loltan
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Played the Game?
Member
3801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 10/4/08 , edited 10/4/08
Simple questionaire. Also if you did play the game tell us all about it.

There will be spoilers for possible outcomes of the anime, so please make sure to use tags.



Join the Akasaka group:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Akaneiro_ni_Somaru_Saka



Did anyone notice that the classrooms in the game and the anime are completely different?
Posted 10/4/08 , edited 10/4/08
I played the game... hmmm... actually, some animes don't follow the game you know. If it does, it ends up spoiling the whole thing.
Member
471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines sadly...
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
where did you play dis game ps2 or pc?? I really wanna badly play it... !!!!!!! please tell me how or where can i download or play it....
Member
3801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

hexhie wrote:

where did you play dis game ps2 or pc?? I really wanna badly play it... !!!!!!! please tell me how or where can i download or play it....


torrent on hongfire
Member
471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines sadly...
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

loltan wrote:


hexhie wrote:

where did you play dis game ps2 or pc?? I really wanna badly play it... !!!!!!! please tell me how or where can i download or play it....


torrent on hongfire


what keyword did you search i hongfire i cant find it..
Member
1821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
wat language is it? japan?eng?
Member
3801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
key in the title
Member
471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines sadly...
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
ahhh i cant find it...
Member
471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines sadly...
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
only ps2 ...
Member
811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
eh, how can i join the files? it's all separated. please help me?
Member
3801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

emmrie wrote:

eh, how can i join the files? it's all separated. please help me?


Tell me more about your problem. I don't know what you're talking about.
Member
811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
Well, I downloaded the game but it's in parts. like part1.rar, part2.rar. It's ripped and I don't know how to combine it into one file. I mean to burn it in DVD.
1655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
is this a visual novel??
Member
3801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

emmrie wrote:

Well, I downloaded the game but it's in parts. like part1.rar, part2.rar. It's ripped and I don't know how to combine it into one file. I mean to burn it in DVD.


make sure part1 and part 2 are in the same folder.
then just extract part 1
part 2 should extract itself.
Member
701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / just where am i s...
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
they dont actually follow the game because it has different routes maybe they'll follow the manga or come up with their own thoughts.........
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.