First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Sign - Up Your Character!
Posted 10/4/08


For the rolepaly-


if you would like your own character in the roleplay

Name:
Description:
Age:
Picture:
Gender:


108153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ballroom Dancing
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
wats Kumori Ame?

Posted 10/4/08 , edited 10/4/08

sm3xyang3l wrote:

wats Kumori Ame?



the current roleplay!

it means ''cloudy rain''

would you like to sign up a character
108153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ballroom Dancing
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

prettyhome wrote:


sm3xyang3l wrote:

wats Kumori Ame?



the current roleplay!

it means ''cloudy rain''

would you like to sign up a character


can i just hav a girl charater thats nice lol cause i dunno their names
Posted 10/5/08

sm3xyang3l wrote:


prettyhome wrote:


sm3xyang3l wrote:

wats Kumori Ame?



the current roleplay!

it means ''cloudy rain''

would you like to sign up a character


can i just hav a girl charater thats nice lol cause i dunno their names


ok just fill up the form!
108153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ballroom Dancing
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

prettyhome wrote:


sm3xyang3l wrote:


prettyhome wrote:


sm3xyang3l wrote:

wats Kumori Ame?



the current roleplay!

it means ''cloudy rain''

would you like to sign up a character


can i just hav a girl charater thats nice lol cause i dunno their names


ok just fill up the form!


uh do i just put any anime name or my name or from the roleplay rite now?
Posted 10/5/08

sm3xyang3l wrote:


prettyhome wrote:


sm3xyang3l wrote:


prettyhome wrote:


sm3xyang3l wrote:

wats Kumori Ame?



the current roleplay!

it means ''cloudy rain''

would you like to sign up a character


can i just hav a girl charater thats nice lol cause i dunno their names


ok just fill up the form!


uh do i just put any anime name or my name or from the roleplay rite now?


any name you want for your character!
108153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ballroom Dancing
Offline
Posted 10/5/08 , edited 10/5/08
Name:Aya Tsubomi
Description:Shes very active,fun,sweet,nice,and sporty.She loves singing and playin around.Shes very bright.She is sometimes shy in front of crowds.
Age:13
Picture:
Gender:Female

Posted 10/5/08

sm3xyang3l wrote:

Name:Aya Tsubomi
Description:Shes very active,fun,sweet,nice,and sporty.She loves singing and playin around.Shes very bright.She is sometimes shy in front of crowds.
Age:13
Picture:
Gender:Female



ok! she's nice!
RPG character
11813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / where food is~~~
Offline
Posted 10/7/08
Name: Miku-Chan
Description: She's nice, friendly, and caring. She's really playful and loves making friends. She also really likes watching anime and manga, and can't wait until a new episode or chapter comes out~XD She gets kind of shy in front of crowds but that's just who she is~ ^-^
Age: 12
Picture:
Gender: Female
RPG character
23944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere......
Offline
Posted 10/8/08
Name: Airi Chinami
Description: She's friendly and really nice to everyone & can be silly at times. However, though she may look cheerful on the outside, in truth, she hides a really sad feeling...
Age: 14
Picture:
Gender: Female
Posted 10/8/08

StrawberryPearl630 wrote:

Name: Miku-Chan
Description: She's nice, friendly, and caring. She's really playful and loves making friends. She also really likes watching anime and manga, and can't wait until a new episode or chapter comes out~XD She gets kind of shy in front of crowds but that's just who she is~ ^-^
Age: 12
Picture:
Gender: Female


ok your all set up!

please invite buddies



bluea52394 wrote:

Name: Airi Chinami
Description: She's friendly and really nice to everyone & can be silly at times. However, though she may look cheerful on the outside, in truth, she hides a really sad feeling...
Age: 14
Picture:
Gender: Female


sure you will do!

please invite buddies!


RPG character
11813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / where food is~~~
Offline
Posted 10/8/08

prettyhome wrote:


StrawberryPearl630 wrote:

Name: Miku-Chan
Description: She's nice, friendly, and caring. She's really playful and loves making friends. She also really likes watching anime and manga, and can't wait until a new episode or chapter comes out~XD She gets kind of shy in front of crowds but that's just who she is~ ^-^
Age: 12
Picture:
Gender: Female


ok your all set up!

please invite buddies



bluea52394 wrote:

Name: Airi Chinami
Description: She's friendly and really nice to everyone & can be silly at times. However, though she may look cheerful on the outside, in truth, she hides a really sad feeling...
Age: 14
Picture:
Gender: Female


sure you will do!

please invite buddies!




okies~ ^^
Posted 10/8/08

StrawberryPearl630 wrote:

Name: Miku-Chan
Description: She's nice, friendly, and caring. She's really playful and loves making friends. She also really likes watching anime and manga, and can't wait until a new episode or chapter comes out~XD She gets kind of shy in front of crowds but that's just who she is~ ^-^
Age: 12
Picture:
Gender: Female


would you like to join a clan/ team?
Posted 10/8/08

bluea52394 wrote:

Name: Airi Chinami
Description: She's friendly and really nice to everyone & can be silly at times. However, though she may look cheerful on the outside, in truth, she hides a really sad feeling...
Age: 14
Picture:
Gender: Female


would you like to join a clan/ team?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.