First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Sign - Up Your Character!
RPG character
11813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / where food is~~~
Offline
Posted 10/8/08

prettyhome wrote:


StrawberryPearl630 wrote:

Name: Miku-Chan
Description: She's nice, friendly, and caring. She's really playful and loves making friends. She also really likes watching anime and manga, and can't wait until a new episode or chapter comes out~XD She gets kind of shy in front of crowds but that's just who she is~ ^-^
Age: 12
Picture:
Gender: Female


would you like to join a clan/ team?


sure! but wut do u mean by clan or team?
Posted 10/9/08

StrawberryPearl630 wrote:


prettyhome wrote:


StrawberryPearl630 wrote:

Name: Miku-Chan
Description: She's nice, friendly, and caring. She's really playful and loves making friends. She also really likes watching anime and manga, and can't wait until a new episode or chapter comes out~XD She gets kind of shy in front of crowds but that's just who she is~ ^-^
Age: 12
Picture:
Gender: Female


would you like to join a clan/ team?


sure! but wut do u mean by clan or team?


Check out the page on the profile called ''Some Info''

or click
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/BookMarks/pages/SupportClan
RPG character
11813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / where food is~~~
Offline
Posted 10/9/08

prettyhome wrote:


StrawberryPearl630 wrote:


prettyhome wrote:


StrawberryPearl630 wrote:

Name: Miku-Chan
Description: She's nice, friendly, and caring. She's really playful and loves making friends. She also really likes watching anime and manga, and can't wait until a new episode or chapter comes out~XD She gets kind of shy in front of crowds but that's just who she is~ ^-^
Age: 12
Picture:
Gender: Female


would you like to join a clan/ team?


sure! but wut do u mean by clan or team?


Check out the page on the profile called ''Some Info''

or click
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/BookMarks/pages/SupportClan


RPG character
23944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere......
Offline
Posted 10/9/08

prettyhome wrote:


bluea52394 wrote:

Name: Airi Chinami
Description: She's friendly and really nice to everyone & can be silly at times. However, though she may look cheerful on the outside, in truth, she hides a really sad feeling...
Age: 14
Picture:
Gender: Female


would you like to join a clan/ team?


What are the clan/teams???
Posted 10/9/08

bluea52394 wrote:


prettyhome wrote:


bluea52394 wrote:

Name: Airi Chinami
Description: She's friendly and really nice to everyone & can be silly at times. However, though she may look cheerful on the outside, in truth, she hides a really sad feeling...
Age: 14
Picture:
Gender: Female


would you like to join a clan/ team?


What are the clan/teams???


on the profile click the thing that saids: Some Info
RPG character
23944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere......
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

prettyhome wrote:


bluea52394 wrote:


prettyhome wrote:


bluea52394 wrote:

Name: Airi Chinami
Description: She's friendly and really nice to everyone & can be silly at times. However, though she may look cheerful on the outside, in truth, she hides a really sad feeling...
Age: 14
Picture:
Gender: Female


would you like to join a clan/ team?


What are the clan/teams???


on the profile click the thing that saids: Some Info


Thx ^^ I kinda figured tht out later on yesterday ^^;; haha...

RPG character
5763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / i dare you to gue...
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
Name: May
Description: May is a hyperactive american who moved to japan with her family, so sometimes the way she talks is a little funny
she loves dancing and lacrosse, and always has her headphones on for ideas for a new dance
she's barely ever shy and loves attention.
Age: 17
Picture:
Gender: Female
Member
4628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in the depths of...
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
Name Nami-chan
Description: Fun, tom-boyish, stubborn, head-strong she will protect her friends if they r in trouble, very tough. Luvs sport, especially track (she can run fast) shes not shy in front of crowds, friendly, likes to make friends. Reads manga. luvs the beach. Inside she wishes sumthing interesting would happen in life
Age: 13
Pic:
1048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 10/13/08

NYNJGIRL wrote:

Name: May
Description: May is a hyperactive american who moved to japan with her family, so sometimes the way she talks is a little funny
she loves dancing and lacrosse, and always has her headphones on for ideas for a new dance
she's barely ever shy and loves attention.
Age: 17
Picture:
Gender: Female


eto.. last name?
RPG character
5763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / i dare you to gue...
Offline
Posted 10/13/08

Suzumi_Chan wrote:


NYNJGIRL wrote:

Name: May
Description: May is a hyperactive american who moved to japan with her family, so sometimes the way she talks is a little funny
she loves dancing and lacrosse, and always has her headphones on for ideas for a new dance
she's barely ever shy and loves attention.
Age: 17
Picture:
Gender: Female


eto.. last name?


Fields

Member
1191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in your arms
Offline
Posted 10/24/08
Name: Moko-chan
Description: Moko-chan is a very active and creative girl. she lost her parents in a car crash when she was only 2. she was adopted by 2 wonderful nice parents. Moko-chan is depressed at times and doesnt really hav much friends because she is a bit shy. Moko-chan loved her parents alot. But now that they are gone she is sad inside. She tries to hide it but she just cant. When she thinks about it tears come down and she cant help but cry. Now that she is 16 she has a love life and she has been dating Chiro for about almost 1 year now. Moko-chan doesnt trust her new parents so she keeps about everthing to herself.
Age:16

Gender: female


Posted 10/26/08

Hotaru-san wrote:

Name: Moko-chan
Description: Moko-chan is a very active and creative girl. she lost her parents in a car crash when she was only 2. she was adopted by 2 wonderful nice parents. Moko-chan is depressed at times and doesnt really hav much friends because she is a bit shy. Moko-chan loved her parents alot. But now that they are gone she is sad inside. She tries to hide it but she just cant. When she thinks about it tears come down and she cant help but cry. Now that she is 16 she has a love life and she has been dating Chiro for about almost 1 year now. Moko-chan doesnt trust her new parents so she keeps about everthing to herself.
Age:16

Gender: female




bigger pic please!
Member
1191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in your arms
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
Name: Moko-chan
Description: Moko-chan is a very active and creative girl. she lost her parents in a car crash when she was only 2. she was adopted by 2 wonderful nice parents. Moko-chan is depressed at times and doesnt really hav much friends because she is a bit shy. Moko-chan loved her parents alot. But now that they are gone she is sad inside. She tries to hide it but she just cant. When she thinks about it tears come down and she cant help but cry. Now that she is 16 she has a love life and she has been dating Chiro for about almost 1 year now. Moko-chan doesnt trust her new parents so she keeps about everthing to herself.
Age:16

Gender:Female
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.