First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Dorms!
Teachers
7170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On EARTH~!!
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

czette1 wrote:

amulet spade dorm


DONE

Don't forget to get your ID card!
Student
12999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/5/08
can i be in the Amulet Spade Dorm please! xD
Student
25012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My little piece o...
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

Soya_Milk wrote:

can i be in the Amulet Spade Dorm please! xD


yep thank you
Student
1386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the world of a...
Offline
Posted 10/5/08
amulet spade dorm
( not make the other dorms name too, like seraphic angel and i forgot the others name etc.)
Student
1386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the world of a...
Offline
Posted 10/5/08
(oops i mean why not........)
Student
12999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

angelic_angel12 wrote:


Soya_Milk wrote:

can i be in the Amulet Spade Dorm please! xD


yep thank you


YAY!! thanks! xD
Teachers
7170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On EARTH~!!
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

midnightdestiny wrote:

amulet spade dorm
( not make the other dorms name too, like seraphic angel and i forgot the others name etc.)


DONE
Student
7043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Tokyo, Seoul, Kow...
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
can i be in the Amulet Spade Dorm? TIA!
Posted 10/6/08
Amulet Spade Dorm ^^
12297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 10/7/08
I don't know if u saw that I wanted to be a Guardian. If yes, then Amulet Heart Elite Dorm. If not, Amulet Spade Dorm. Thanks!
Teachers
7170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On EARTH~!!
Offline
Posted 10/8/08

ckjdramawatcher wrote:

can i be in the Amulet Spade Dorm? TIA!


DONE
Teachers
7170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On EARTH~!!
Offline
Posted 10/8/08

nisazidan wrote:

Amulet Spade Dorm ^^


DONE
Teachers
7170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On EARTH~!!
Offline
Posted 10/8/08

Mizuharu_Yuuki wrote:

I don't know if u saw that I wanted to be a Guardian. If yes, then Amulet Heart Elite Dorm. If not, Amulet Spade Dorm. Thanks!


I don't want to make the decision if you can be a gurdian but, Amulet Spade Dorm for you 1st.
2782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your dreams...
Offline
Posted 10/8/08
ooh,can i be in the Amulet Spade Dorm .^.^.
Student
2825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / none of you busin...
Offline
Posted 10/9/08
can i be head of amulet diamond plz i promise to do my best
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.