First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Student ID card
Teachers
7170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On EARTH~!!
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
Student or teachers, get your ID now!

Sample



Form

Nickname :
Username :
Birthdays :
Student Code :
[mods know]
Clubs and Lessons :
Dorms :
Picture :
[spoiler please]
Student
25012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My little piece o...
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
NIckname:Amu-chan
Username: angelic_angel12
Birthday: January 8th
Student Cards: 0001
Clubs and Lessons: Swimming, Cooking, Singing, Dance, Drawing, Cheerleading
Dorm: Amulet Heart Elite Dorm
Picture:
Teachers
7170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On EARTH~!!
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

angelic_angel12 wrote:

NIckname:Amu-chan
Username: angelic_angel12
Birthday: January 8th
Student Cards: 0001
Clubs and Lessons: Swimming, Cooking, Singing, Dance, Drawing, Cheerleading
Dorm: Amulet Heart Elite Dorm
Picture:


You choose all clubs and lessons. You're only allowed to joind 3 clubs and 3 lessons. xP
Student
25012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My little piece o...
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

crunchy-_-roll wrote:


angelic_angel12 wrote:

NIckname:Amu-chan
Username: angelic_angel12
Birthday: January 8th
Student Cards: 0001
Clubs and Lessons: Swimming, Cooking, Singing, Dance, Drawing, Cheerleading
Dorm: Amulet Heart Elite Dorm
Picture:


You choose all clubs and lessons. You're only allowed to joind 3 clubs and 3 lessons. xP


lol ok ok then Swimming, Singing, Cooking, and Japanese Class
Teachers
7170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On EARTH~!!
Offline
Posted 10/4/08 , edited 10/5/08

angelic_angel12 wrote:


crunchy-_-roll wrote:


angelic_angel12 wrote:

NIckname:Amu-chan
Username: angelic_angel12
Birthday: January 8th
Student Cards: 0001
Clubs and Lessons: Swimming, Cooking, Singing, Dance, Drawing, Cheerleading
Dorm: Amulet Heart Elite Dorm
Picture:


You choose all clubs and lessons. You're only allowed to joind 3 clubs and 3 lessons. xP


lol ok ok then Swimming, Singing, Cooking, and Japanese Class


DONE

http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4295113774#photo_viewer_module=1
Student
25012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My little piece o...
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

crunchy-_-roll wrote:


angelic_angel12 wrote:


crunchy-_-roll wrote:


angelic_angel12 wrote:

NIckname:Amu-chan
Username: angelic_angel12
Birthday: January 8th
Student Cards: 0001
Clubs and Lessons: Swimming, Cooking, Singing, Dance, Drawing, Cheerleading
Dorm: Amulet Heart Elite Dorm
Picture:


You choose all clubs and lessons. You're only allowed to joind 3 clubs and 3 lessons. xP


lol ok ok then Swimming, Singing, Cooking, and Japanese Class


DONE

http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4295097828


thank you soooo much!
Teachers
7170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On EARTH~!!
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
Nickname : clarisse
Username : crunchy-_-roll
Birthdays : 23 December
Student Code : 00012
Clubs and Lessons : Drama, Cheerleading, Choir, Music, Japanese, Art
Dorms : Amulet Spade Drom
Picture :
Teachers
7170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On EARTH~!!
Offline
Posted 10/4/08 , edited 10/5/08

crunchy-_-roll wrote:

Nickname : clarisse
Username : crunchy-_-roll
Birthdays : 23 December
Student Code : 00012
Clubs and Lessons : Drama, Cheerleading, Choir, Music, Japanese, Art
Dorms : Amulet Spade Drom
Picture :


DONE

http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4295113774#photo_viewer_module=0
Posted 10/4/08
nickname:mika-chan
username:rojinathapa
birthday:8th april
student code:0006
clubs:tennis,basketball,swimming
lessons:music,dancing,singing
dorms:Amulet Angel Elite Dorm

Student
2428 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Planet Earth
Offline
Posted 10/4/08 , edited 10/4/08
username: Cami90
nickname: Camille ( dont have nickname )
birthday: April 10
student code: 0003
clubs and lesson: singing, music, japanese, art
dorm: Amulet Clover Dorm

Picture:
Teachers
7170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On EARTH~!!
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

rojinathapa wrote:

nickname:mika-chan
username:rojinathapa
birthday:8th april
student code:0006
clubs:tennis,basketball,swimming
lessons:music,dancing,singing
dorms:Amulet Angel Elite Dorm



Please give me a picture.
Teachers
7170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On EARTH~!!
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

Cami90 wrote:

username: Cami90
nickname: Camille ( dont have nickname )
birthday: April 10
student code: 0003
clubs and lesson: singing, music, japanese, art
dorm: Amulet Clover Dorm

Picture:


DONE
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4295113961
Student
12999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/5/08
Nickname : Touya
Username : Soya_Milk
Birthdays : October 8
Student Code :
Clubs and Lessons : Drama, Art, Music
Dorms : i just signed up to be in the AMulet Spade Dorm...dunno if i got in.........
Picture :
Student
977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / bulacan.... phili...
Offline
Posted 10/5/08 , edited 10/5/08
Nickname :zette
Username :czette1
Birthdays :july 24
Student Code :
Clubs:tennis, arts, dance
Lessons :dancing, singing, drawing
Dorms :amulet spade dorm
Picture :
Posted 10/5/08
Nickname : Mary/Yuuki-chan
Username : lonley_devil
Birthdays : Oct 1
Student Code : ???
Clubs and Lessons: japanese, art, orcasta (violin), swimming, track
Dorms: amulet spade dorm


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.