First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Do Dir En Gray videos scare you, make you puke or something?
855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

Nizhoni_eyes wrote:

You should watch L'Arc~en~Ciel's videos...LOL!! On second thought better not =)


Lol. Shine vs. Obscure.
507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ♥ H.Naoto LAND ♥
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

EddieSen wrote:


panda_ranger wrote:


EddieSen wrote:


panda_ranger wrote:


Strawberry-moon wrote:

wow if Dir en grey vids scare you you really need to toughen up and get the lyrics. Dir en grey is considered hard shock visual kei. Its what they do. i LOVE em <33 Also, i hope the people that are scared of the videos arent guys. No excuse for a guy to be afraid of them. ommmgggg but if your interested look into Cage that one is sooooo good. and check out Saku, and aint afraid to die is reallly aw some... also Zan rules .. and and they dont make me puke they make me drool.... yummmm <3


does it really matter about the video, it's just a visual media
I prefer knowing the lyric then the vid
And i don't like dir en grey's MV, yes they freak me out
i don't like to look at.....stuff....it's disturbing to me
I know they have some videos that are not like that
but i just enjoy their music a lot


Aren't most of Dir En Grey's lyrics made from words that have multiple meanings?


yeah but what does that have to do with the MV
i know it sometime goes with it
but i just don't like looking at it


You said "I prefer knowing the lyric". So, my first question was.. wait- wouldn't those be kind of complicated.. How can you know something when.. it could easily mean different things. I wasn't talkin' about the MV's anymore. Lol, you yourself said you don't really watch them.

Can't talk much about them when you don't watch them... ;]


first of all
all people have different opinion on what the meaning is
i depict it the way i see
and for the mv
i never really seen much of it
but i have seen few
855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 10/11/08 , edited 10/11/08


Lol. First of all, seeing something one way doesn't mean you know something. When you said know, i thought of something like 3's libras. Where, people, including myself, see the song one way but KNOW what the song is about. Since the lead singer of that band told people what the song was about, people know about it. When you said know.. I was like 'wait.. how?'.

And, thats why i wasn't talkin' about the MV's, homie g dog: :]

507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ♥ H.Naoto LAND ♥
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

EddieSen wrote:


panda_ranger wrote:


EddieSen wrote:


panda_ranger wrote:


EddieSen wrote:


panda_ranger wrote:


Strawberry-moon wrote:

wow if Dir en grey vids scare you you really need to toughen up and get the lyrics. Dir en grey is considered hard shock visual kei. Its what they do. i LOVE em <33 Also, i hope the people that are scared of the videos arent guys. No excuse for a guy to be afraid of them. ommmgggg but if your interested look into Cage that one is sooooo good. and check out Saku, and aint afraid to die is reallly aw some... also Zan rules .. and and they dont make me puke they make me drool.... yummmm <3


does it really matter about the video, it's just a visual media
I prefer knowing the lyric then the vid
And i don't like dir en grey's MV, yes they freak me out
i don't like to look at.....stuff....it's disturbing to me
I know they have some videos that are not like that
but i just enjoy their music a lot


Aren't most of Dir En Grey's lyrics made from words that have multiple meanings?


yeah but what does that have to do with the MV
i know it sometime goes with it
but i just don't like looking at it


You said "I prefer knowing the lyric". So, my first question was.. wait- wouldn't those be kind of complicated.. How can you know something when.. it could easily mean different things. I wasn't talkin' about the MV's anymore. Lol, you yourself said you don't really watch them.

Can't talk much about them when you don't watch them... ;]


first of all
all people have different opinion on what the meaning is
i depict it the way i see
and for the mv
i never really seen much of it
but i have seen few


Lol. First of all, seeing something one way doesn't mean you know something. When you said know, i thought of something like 3's libras. Where, people, including myself, see the song one way but KNOW what the song is about. Since the lead singer of that band told people what the song was about, people know about it. When you said know.. I was like 'wait.. how?'.

And, thats why i wasn't talkin' about the MV's, homie g dog: :]



First of all i still don't get what you are trying to say
can you type it out simplier <if that is a word>

but that is how i see it
doesn't mean i'm right nor wrong
855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 10/11/08


When you said the word "know" i thought you said you knew what the official meaning of the lyrics were. So, i said, "don't they use words with double meanings?" because i wanted to see if your reply was "Yes I know that, but Kyo [or whomever] has publicly told his fans the meanins of the song". As with 3's libras.

I never said you were right or wrong. Honestly, I've said it.. hm, a couple times that i was mistaken by your words. :]

507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ♥ H.Naoto LAND ♥
Offline
Posted 10/11/08 , edited 10/11/08

EddieSen wrote:



When you said the word "know" i thought you said you knew what the official meaning of the lyrics were. So, i said, "don't they use words with double meanings?" because i wanted to see if your reply was "Yes I know that, but Kyo [or whomever] has publicly told his fans the meanins of the song". As with 3's libras.

I never said you were right or wrong. Honestly, I've said it.. hm, a couple times that i was mistaken by your words. :]



oh
i see

we misunderstood each other
i don't really mean i "know" the lyric
i just can't find a word that can replace it to make you understand what i'm trying to say..
i mean i know stuff having more meaning they what they usually are
855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

panda_ranger wrote:


EddieSen wrote:



When you said the word "know" i thought you said you knew what the official meaning of the lyrics were. So, i said, "don't they use words with double meanings?" because i wanted to see if your reply was "Yes I know that, but Kyo [or whomever] has publicly told his fans the meanins of the song". As with 3's libras.

I never said you were right or wrong. Honestly, I've said it.. hm, a couple times that i was mistaken by your words. :]



oh
i see

we misunderstood each other
i don't really mean i know the lyric
i just can't find a word that can replace it to make you understand what i'm trying to say..


No no! I know what you're trying to say. You're saying that you interpret the song a certain way. :] I know, its like that with the song called 3's libra's. Some people see it as a story told from a females poiint of view, some see it as a song about street workers.. its different.

You see the lyrics your way. :] Ai Ai! ;D

87 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
oh yeh i know, its hard to interpet
507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ♥ H.Naoto LAND ♥
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

EddieSen wrote:


panda_ranger wrote:


EddieSen wrote:



When you said the word "know" i thought you said you knew what the official meaning of the lyrics were. So, i said, "don't they use words with double meanings?" because i wanted to see if your reply was "Yes I know that, but Kyo [or whomever] has publicly told his fans the meanins of the song". As with 3's libras.

I never said you were right or wrong. Honestly, I've said it.. hm, a couple times that i was mistaken by your words. :]



oh
i see

we misunderstood each other
i don't really mean i know the lyric
i just can't find a word that can replace it to make you understand what i'm trying to say..


No no! I know what you're trying to say. You're saying that you interpret the song a certain way. :] I know, its like that with the song called 3's libra's. Some people see it as a story told from a females poiint of view, some see it as a song about street workers.. its different.

You see the lyrics your way. :] Ai Ai! ;D



yeah sort of what i'm getting at but it's okay
5064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the Cloudy Skies
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
oh yeah..lol when he scratches his chest so he could bleed
855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

panda_ranger wrote:


EddieSen wrote:


panda_ranger wrote:


EddieSen wrote:



When you said the word "know" i thought you said you knew what the official meaning of the lyrics were. So, i said, "don't they use words with double meanings?" because i wanted to see if your reply was "Yes I know that, but Kyo [or whomever] has publicly told his fans the meanins of the song". As with 3's libras.

I never said you were right or wrong. Honestly, I've said it.. hm, a couple times that i was mistaken by your words. :]



oh
i see

we misunderstood each other
i don't really mean i know the lyric
i just can't find a word that can replace it to make you understand what i'm trying to say..


No no! I know what you're trying to say. You're saying that you interpret the song a certain way. :] I know, its like that with the song called 3's libra's. Some people see it as a story told from a females poiint of view, some see it as a song about street workers.. its different.

You see the lyrics your way. :] Ai Ai! ;D



yeah sort of what i'm getting at but it's okay


Oi! Can i ask you something? How do you get a picture to show up as your image in a forum? Kind of like yours vs.. my avatar. Lol.
Posted 10/11/08
They scare me, but its entertaining none of the less. =D
107174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
Their videos are good, fits with the song.

Anyways, we don't need an entire new thread on just their songs.
Please post in the main thread and/or the various groups on CR.

Thanks!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.