First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Who are you mostly like in DBSK?
Member
1702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Stormalong
Offline
Posted 12/1/07
I made a quiz for all of the members! (I made this for fun so please don't get mad when something goes wrong!) Please be honest, it won't work if you don't be honest. Post who you got! Enjoy!





1) What type of guy do you like?

1) rough but sweet
2) A sweet guy
3) Cute
4) Adventurous
5) A guy who will always be there



2) Which is your one and only?

1) Yunho
2) Jaejoong
3) Junsu
4) Micky
6) Max



3) Would you rather have……

1) carbonated drink
2) cookies
3) chicken
4) family
5) juice



4) What do you look in a guy?

1) great dancing skills!!
2) a guy with a cool personality
3) a fun person
4) a fun person with a love for family
5) a guy who will always be there


5) What would you do if there was an earthquake?

1) laugh on the spot and rap and tell who ever is around you that its an earth quake!
2) hmmm….I don’t know?
3) do what ever your doing and ignore the earthquake
4) FREAK OUT!!!
5) try to survive!





Here are the results!!!!

If you got mostly 1’s your like Yunho!

If you got mostly 2’s your like Jaejoong!

If you got mostly 3’s your like Junsu!

If you got mostly 4’s your like Yoochun!

If you mostly got 5’s your like Changmin!





Member
1702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Stormalong
Offline
Posted 12/1/07
I'm like Yunho and Changmin!
Creator
14971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Somewhere In Amer...
Offline
Posted 12/1/07
I'm most like:

Hero Jaejoong



&

U-Know Yunho



~Squeals Like A Crazy Fan Girl~

~Tee Hee~

^_^

Liked it very much!
Member
20494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / U.S. of A.
Offline
Posted 12/2/07
lmao!!! i got Changmin and YooChun!! lmao i loved the earthquake question!! FREAK OUT!! and try to survive!! lol that's me!!
Member
46288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 12/2/07
I got Changmin, but I want Micky and U-know, lol.
Member
100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in DBSK and SUJU'...
Offline
Posted 12/2/07
I got Micky and Max. I wanted U-Know and Xiah. But I still like what I got!
4489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ```
Offline
Posted 12/2/07
wow, i got jaejoong and Junsu!!! awesome..... ^^ Jaejoogn i luv u adn Junsu ur so ADORABLE!
Member
1345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/5/07
woah; i got JAEHO ;D
Member
3122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / U.A.E
Offline
Posted 12/7/07
wooooooooow i got max lol
Member
5003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines (Coun...
Offline
Posted 12/7/07
awwwwwwwwwwww whats with the question cant answer the other question .....
all can i answer the question about the earthquake...... try to survive........
and its vry obvious to others that theres an earthquake .... no need to inform them they can feel it ahahah LoL

maybe im out of this quiz... bad luck for me ahehehe
Creator
14971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Somewhere In Amer...
Offline
Posted 12/7/07

mydeathcurse wrote:

awwwwwwwwwwww whats with the question cant answer the other question .....
all can i answer the question about the earthquake...... try to survive........
and its vry obvious to others that theres an earthquake .... no need to inform them they can feel it ahahah LoL

maybe im out of this quiz... bad luck for me ahehehe



LMAO!!! Sry about that hun when softtacos made this quiz at the time we didn't have any Male DBSK fans! LOL! Maybe I'll make 1 laters for everyone ~Hint, Hint~ to take part in, lol! You crack me up! ^_^
Member
5003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines (Coun...
Offline
Posted 12/7/07

Mary1803 wrote:


mydeathcurse wrote:

awwwwwwwwwwww whats with the question cant answer the other question .....
all can i answer the question about the earthquake...... try to survive........
and its vry obvious to others that theres an earthquake .... no need to inform them they can feel it ahahah LoL

maybe im out of this quiz... bad luck for me ahehehe




LMAO!!! Sry about that hun when softtacos made this quiz at the time we didn't have any Male DBSK fans! LOL! Maybe I'll make 1 laters for everyone ~Hint, Hint~ to take part in, lol! You crack me up! ^_^


hahahahaha ..... it only shows my boundaries..... cuz my case is rare..... thats why less to choose from ahahha
Creator
14971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Somewhere In Amer...
Offline
Posted 12/7/07

mydeathcurse wrote:


Mary1803 wrote:


mydeathcurse wrote:

awwwwwwwwwwww whats with the question cant answer the other question .....
all can i answer the question about the earthquake...... try to survive........
and its vry obvious to others that theres an earthquake .... no need to inform them they can feel it ahahah LoL

maybe im out of this quiz... bad luck for me ahehehe




LMAO!!! Sry about that hun when softtacos made this quiz at the time we didn't have any Male DBSK fans! LOL! Maybe I'll make 1 laters for everyone ~Hint, Hint~ to take part in, lol! You crack me up! ^_^


hahahahaha ..... it only shows my boundaries..... cuz my case is rare..... thats why less to choose from ahahha



AHAHAHAHAHA! LOL! Yup really RARE!!! ^_^
Member
5003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines (Coun...
Offline
Posted 12/7/07

Mary1803 wrote:


mydeathcurse wrote:


Mary1803 wrote:


mydeathcurse wrote:

awwwwwwwwwwww whats with the question cant answer the other question .....
all can i answer the question about the earthquake...... try to survive........
and its vry obvious to others that theres an earthquake .... no need to inform them they can feel it ahahah LoL

maybe im out of this quiz... bad luck for me ahehehe




LMAO!!! Sry about that hun when softtacos made this quiz at the time we didn't have any Male DBSK fans! LOL! Maybe I'll make 1 laters for everyone ~Hint, Hint~ to take part in, lol! You crack me up! ^_^


hahahahaha ..... it only shows my boundaries..... cuz my case is rare..... thats why less to choose from ahahha



AHAHAHAHAHA! LOL! Yup really RARE!!! ^_^


em really unfortunate ... but to the fact that theres still people who would accept me and not to look to my gender .... thats being fortunate enough hahahaha so still its a thank you very much.... hahahahah... what em i saying ...... LoL maybe because im not yet eating ahahahahahha
Creator
14971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Somewhere In Amer...
Offline
Posted 12/7/07

mydeathcurse wrote:]

em really unfortunate ... but to the fact that theres still people who would accept me and not to look to my gender .... thats being fortunate enough hahahaha so still its a thank you very much.... hahahahah... what em i saying ...... LoL maybe because im not yet eating ahahahahahha



Absolutely I think people shouldn't just look on the outside of people but also the inside! Like what they say "Don't judge a book by it's cover!" A fan (No matter who's fan u r!) shouldn't be outcast by there gender! ^_^
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.