Post Reply Twilight Saga Corner
Posted 10/4/08
This is where you talk about the Twilight Saga. ^^
Moderator
2575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Heaven~
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
Edward is AWESOME! BellaXEdward 4EVER
Creator
21891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/4/08 , edited 10/4/08
I wnt those Dmn BOOKS!!!! -cries- depressed T___T
Member
5913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / look for yourselv...
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
i like ALICE!!!

her abilities are so AWESOME...

but of course...

LONG LIVE EDWARD CULLEN!!!
Member
5913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / look for yourselv...
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
CAN'T WAIT FOR THE RELEASE OF THE MOVIE!!!



~edwardxxxxbella~
Moderator
2575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Heaven~
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

-shirayuki- wrote:

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE RELEASE OF THE MOVIE!!!



~edwardxxxxbella~


DAMM RIGHTT! BELLAXXXEDWARD FOREVER
Member
5913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / look for yourselv...
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

iKristi_X3 wrote:


-shirayuki- wrote:

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE RELEASE OF THE MOVIE!!!



~edwardxxxxbella~


DAMM RIGHTT! BELLAXXXEDWARD FOREVER


I'M SICK AND TIRED OF WAITING FOR IT!!!...

~edwardcullenXXXXbellaswan~

Moderator
2575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Heaven~
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
lolololol
Posted 10/5/08
lol u guys like this forum? anyone read vampire diaries?
Moderator
2575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Heaven~
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

OhGawd wrote:

lol u guys like this forum? anyone read vampire diaries?


meee meee! i do i do i do do i do luv you
Posted 10/5/08

iKristi_X3 wrote:


OhGawd wrote:

lol u guys like this forum? anyone read vampire diaries?


meee meee! i do i do i do do i do luv you


ahahahahahahaha.............
Moderator
2575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Heaven~
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

OhGawd wrote:


iKristi_X3 wrote:


OhGawd wrote:

lol u guys like this forum? anyone read vampire diaries?


meee meee! i do i do i do do i do luv you


ahahahahahahaha.............


ahhhaaha MUFASA MUFASA

Posted 10/5/08 , edited 10/5/08


plz stop scaring ppl ._.
You must be logged in to post.