Created by oo0_aloe_0oo
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
What is the best gender bender in this anime?
Member
2431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / en los estados un...
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
Just for fun this post!!! x3

I knew this was his true form! x3
Member
1409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Kukai's House
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
Tadase. :3

I think he's a girl cuz in SC: Doki he's hair grew way longer.

Boys dont grow that much hair, do they?
Posted 11/27/08

AnaMaree wrote:

Tadase. :3

I think he's a girl cuz in SC: Doki he's hair grew way longer.

Boys dont grow that much hair, do they?


nmmm depends.........some guys might i mean i hve lon hair myself
Posted 11/27/08

AnaMaree wrote:

Tadase. :3

I think he's a girl cuz in SC: Doki he's hair grew way longer.

Boys dont grow that much hair, do they?


What about Nagehiko ? She has ub3r long hair...
Member
1397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / random places
Offline
Posted 11/28/08

StarlIight wrote:


AnaMaree wrote:

Tadase. :3

I think he's a girl cuz in SC: Doki he's hair grew way longer.

Boys dont grow that much hair, do they?


What about Nagehiko ? She has ub3r long hair...


that's because guys in his family need to act as girls
Posted 11/28/08

Jasminelym_1 wrote:


StarlIight wrote:


AnaMaree wrote:

Tadase. :3

I think he's a girl cuz in SC: Doki he's hair grew way longer.

Boys dont grow that much hair, do they?


What about Nagehiko ? She has ub3r long hair...


that's because guys in his family need to act as girls


Yeah but he doesn't have to do it anymore o.o... Right?
Member
1397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / random places
Offline
Posted 11/28/08

StarlIight wrote:


Jasminelym_1 wrote:


StarlIight wrote:


AnaMaree wrote:

Tadase. :3

I think he's a girl cuz in SC: Doki he's hair grew way longer.

Boys dont grow that much hair, do they?


What about Nagehiko ? She has ub3r long hair...


that's because guys in his family need to act as girls


Yeah but he doesn't have to do it anymore o.o... Right?


hmm... maybe, but i think he looks better with long hair
Member
1099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
Sating boys have short hair is stupppid.
Girls can have short hair and guys can have long hair.
it depends on the face and personality.

Besides Ikuto has as long hair as tadase.
Member
1099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
Sating boys have short hair is stupppid.
Girls can have short hair and guys can have long hair.
it depends on the face and personality.

Besides Ikuto has as long hair as tadase.
Member
19698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
lol actually i wanna vote for tadase but i think that'll b 2 cruel 4 him >_<

well anyways nagehiko's camouflage did well
Member
6898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 11/28/08

trumpace wrote:

lol actually i wanna vote for tadase but i think that'll b 2 cruel 4 him >_<

well anyways nagehiko's camouflage did well


Wow, nice avi!
Member
1099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
Sating boys have short hair is stupppid.
Girls can have short hair and guys can have long hair.
it depends on the face and personality.

Besides Ikuto has as long hair as tadase.
Member
19698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/28/08

paigegotkisses wrote:


trumpace wrote:

lol actually i wanna vote for tadase but i think that'll b 2 cruel 4 him >_<

well anyways nagehiko's camouflage did well


Wow, nice avi!


thx xD!! it was a hardwork 2 find the boots

i hav 2 b in level 10 2 find the wing headgear >_<"

Member
6898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 11/28/08

trumpace wrote:


paigegotkisses wrote:


trumpace wrote:

lol actually i wanna vote for tadase but i think that'll b 2 cruel 4 him >_<

well anyways nagehiko's camouflage did well


Wow, nice avi!


thx xD!! it was a hardwork 2 find the boots

i hav 2 b in level 10 2 find the wing headgear >_<"



Lol, cool!~
Member
2293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / I lost my way can...
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
Tadase is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.