First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply R E Q: Avatar
Posted 10/30/08

cutie_ea16 wrote:


moony167 wrote:


cutie_ea16 wrote:

Name of mod:any mod...[ i trust you all]
Name: Jubelyn Ea
Username: cutie_ea16
Text written: "cutie_ea16" and "ea-chan"... you can put those two text anywhere... all long as it is visible...
size: thin and tall
style: anything cute... and suitable to the pic... [i'm trusting you guys]...
thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!



i dont know if anyone did this request yet bu ti did it so hope you like it~~


thnk you!!!

~
Hey well your welcome
Posted 10/30/08 , edited 10/30/08

chibiville wrote:

mod requesting to:anyone who is available to do it

name: tazu-chan
username: chibiville
text written:"cuteness is my style" and also can u put "my username"..can u pls seperate them.^^
size: tall & thin
design: can u put a some brushes to make it cuter and also some animation if you can..^^
pic:





~~sorii if i'm asking too much..but im hoping for a good avatar!
*BEST REGARDS!


Here you are!!
Posted 10/30/08

moony167 wrote:


chibiville wrote:

mod requesting to:anyone who is available to do it

name: tazu-chan
username: chibiville
text written:"cuteness is my style" and also can u put "my username"..can u pls seperate them.^^
size: tall & thin
design: can u put a some brushes to make it cuter and also some animation if you can..^^
pic:





~~sorii if i'm asking too much..but im hoping for a good avatar!
*BEST REGARDS!


Here you are!!


kawaii!
thank youuu berry much!
Posted 10/30/08
name: Deidei-chan
Username:deidei_fan
Mod:any1 thts gud
Txt written: Deidei_fan
size: skinny, tall
Styles: blue, sparkly, really nice and pretty
pic:
Posted 10/30/08 , edited 10/30/08
name: Deidei-chan
Username:deidei_fan
Mod: i trust u ppl :)
Txt written: Deidei_fan supports BUNNIES!
size: skinny, tall
Styles: somethin tht suits
Pic:


74393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/31/08
Name of mod: Anyone available please

Name:Bribri
Username:Bluetiger04
Text Written:Bribri and Bluetiger04 anywhre you'd like
Size: Skinny and tall
Styles:something like cutie_ea16's
or something with swirls or stars will do please and thank you XD

Posted 10/31/08

chibiville wrote:


moony167 wrote:


chibiville wrote:

mod requesting to:anyone who is available to do it

name: tazu-chan
username: chibiville
text written:"cuteness is my style" and also can u put "my username"..can u pls seperate them.^^
size: tall & thin
design: can u put a some brushes to make it cuter and also some animation if you can..^^
pic:





~~sorii if i'm asking too much..but im hoping for a good avatar!
*BEST REGARDS!


Here you are!!


kawaii!
thank youuu berry much!


Your welcome!!!
Posted 11/3/08

Deidei_fan wrote:

name: Deidei-chan
Username:deidei_fan
Mod:any1 thts gud
Txt written: Deidei_fan
size: skinny, tall
Styles: blue, sparkly, really nice and pretty
pic:


Here~sorry for late
Member
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 11/4/08 , edited 11/4/08
name: Rose or Luna XD
Username:Kittymeo
Mod: anyone or moony167 XD~~~~
Txt written: Rose V will thank you
size: tall & thin
design: can u put a some brushes and also put the the little pic on the big pic additional pictureXD~~~ butterflies or flowers.japanese worlds if you can or whatever~~~~~~~~
pic: additional picture

thank'sXD~~~~~~
Moderator
2955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In my room~
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

bluetiger04 wrote:

Name of mod: Anyone available please

Name:Bribri
Username:Bluetiger04
Text Written:Bribri and Bluetiger04 anywhre you'd like
Size: Skinny and tall
Styles:something like cutie_ea16's
or something with swirls or stars will do please and thank you XD



DONE!
Posted 11/8/08

moony167 wrote:


Deidei_fan wrote:

name: Deidei-chan
Username:deidei_fan
Mod:any1 thts gud
Txt written: Deidei_fan
size: skinny, tall
Styles: blue, sparkly, really nice and pretty
pic:


Here~sorry for late


oh my goodness!! its beautiful!! thank chuu~

74393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

Katie245 wrote:


bluetiger04 wrote:

Name of mod: Anyone available please

Name:Bribri
Username:Bluetiger04
Text Written:Bribri and Bluetiger04 anywhre you'd like
Size: Skinny and tall
Styles:something like cutie_ea16's
or something with swirls or stars will do please and thank you XD



DONE!


ooh thank yous its awesome XD
Posted 11/12/08

Deidei_fan wrote:


moony167 wrote:


Deidei_fan wrote:

name: Deidei-chan
Username:deidei_fan
Mod:any1 thts gud
Txt written: Deidei_fan
size: skinny, tall
Styles: blue, sparkly, really nice and pretty
pic:


Here~sorry for late


oh my goodness!! its beautiful!! thank chuu~



hehe your welcome!
Member
1010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ♥AnIme-dReAm WoRld♥
Offline
Posted 11/13/08
username: KimikoHeart
nickname: Kimi
birthday: 8 June
position: Member
pic:
Posted 11/13/08

KimikoHeart wrote:

username: KimikoHeart
nickname: Kimi
birthday: 8 June
position: Member
pic:


You requested in the avatars forum so i made yu an avi so here it is:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.