First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
*SPOILER* Boa Hancock
Member
333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Some where in thi...
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

zeronosakkat wrote:

boa is a babe so she must be luffys mother


isn't she too young too be luffys mother
754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / THE LOWEST HELL
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
anyway whoever she is... why'd luffy say that he's already saw those "eyes" in the past?? one of those three sisters might have some relation to luffy... or... did luffy already faced up gorgon monster while he was throwed to the jungle by his gramps??
1382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / NCR, Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

Arpan wrote:


sannin wrote:

I think what Luffy saw on Boa's Back is a Tatoo of whitebeared pirates which luffy 1st so on the back of ACE


that doesnt make any sense



Hey, it might be the reason she doesnt lyk to go to war, and luffy recognice something in Boa's back that was something Luffy saw somewhere.
Member
333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Some where in thi...
Offline
Posted 10/31/08

sannin wrote:


Arpan wrote:


sannin wrote:

I think what Luffy saw on Boa's Back is a Tatoo of whitebeared pirates which luffy 1st so on the back of ACE


that doesnt make any sense



Hey, it might be the reason she doesnt lyk to go to war, and luffy recognice something in Boa's back that was something Luffy saw somewhere.


lets just wait and see.
1238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 10/31/08
About the back I have stated some point at the "One piece storyline" topic.
Member
83794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / at the Earls wait
Offline
Posted 10/31/08

o_Oadam wrote:

wait
boa has no D.


If she's his mom then his dad Monkey D. Dragon is the D and maybe she just doesn't say her D Boa D. Hancock doesn't sound so good to me
995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / sydney
Offline
Posted 10/31/08

akumalevel4 wrote:


o_Oadam wrote:

wait
boa has no D.


If she's his mom then his dad Monkey D. Dragon is the D and maybe she just doesn't say her D Boa D. Hancock doesn't sound so good to me


OBJECTION!
ive found a flaw in your statement.
(sorry i just felt like doing this :D)
there is no way she is luffys mother
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/516/12/
aces life is about to be taken
yet boa is not taking a move
(sorry for talking like a defence attorney :D)
Member
43 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / England
Offline
Posted 11/1/08 , edited 11/1/08
Hasnt anyone thought about Boa being Luffy's Sister? Thats a tiny bit more believeable than mother.
41 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / davao city
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
ALVIDA IS LUFFY's MOTHER:D
1238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
I dun think she is the mother. If it is something Luffy saw when he was young, the sisters had the same thing behind. Therefore it should be a same logo/tatoo, even injuries is not possible. I also dun think it is Whitebeard now, because from the latest chapter I think the logo behind seem to be something shameful, what is so shameful about Whitebeard's logo?
It has to be something Luffy seen b4...

FIRST GUESS - I suddenly thought of Arlong's ex octopus crew who had a sun logo on the head. When the crew arrived at bubble island, he seem to cover the logo with bandage on purpose. Obviously the octopus doesn't anyone in that island to see the logo, mebbe the sign got something to do with some slavery thing. So my first guess for the sign at Boa's back is the sun logo.

SECOND GUESS - Although not really possible, the two chinese words "Zhen Yi" behind the marines large coats. Engraved onto their bodies.
23493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
what arr you people talking about, she has no relation to luffy and she has eye on her back
4638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Miami, Florida
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

Arpan wrote:


zeronosakkat wrote:

boa is a babe so she must be luffys mother


isn't she too young too be luffys mother




Nothing is imposible for Oda, but it would be too predictable
Member
333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Some where in thi...
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

snakepimp wrote:


Arpan wrote:


zeronosakkat wrote:

boa is a babe so she must be luffys mother


isn't she too young too be luffys mother




Nothing is imposible for Oda, but it would be too predictable


Ok i belive you!
Your manga is just too comedy
4638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Miami, Florida
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

Arpan wrote:


snakepimp wrote:


Arpan wrote:


zeronosakkat wrote:

boa is a babe so she must be luffys mother


isn't she too young too be luffys mother




Nothing is imposible for Oda, but it would be too predictable


Ok i belive you!
Your manga is just too comedy


If you though that was funny, check out the fate of the rest of the crew















24101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Columbus Ohio
Offline
Posted 11/4/08

snakepimp wrote:


Arpan wrote:


snakepimp wrote:


Arpan wrote:


zeronosakkat wrote:

boa is a babe so she must be luffys mother


isn't she too young too be luffys mother




Nothing is imposible for Oda, but it would be too predictable


Ok i belive you!
Your manga is just too comedy


If you though that was funny, check out the fate of the rest of the crew


















lol the sanji one is the funniest
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.