First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Who is the worst anime dad ever,,
4009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/9/08 , edited 10/9/08

necoyama wrote:


nonjames wrote:


necoyama wrote:

Huh? C'mon, people! It's obviously this man:
hoo is this



That would be Ikari Gendou, the wonderful father of Ikari Shinji, of Neon Genesis Evangelion fame.


I'm going to agree with that, but alot of people here havn't even seen NGE before, which is just sad.

4849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Lima-Perú
Offline
Posted 10/9/08 , edited 10/9/08

Gendo Ikari.
Geez... HE IS COLD O_O
I think he's complete out of this world.


But..if we analize it...
he had problems huh.. xD
12803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Child predators c...
Offline
Posted 10/9/08

riavan wrote:


necoyama wrote:


That would be Ikari Gendou, the wonderful father of Ikari Shinji, of Neon Genesis Evangelion fame.


I'm going to agree with that, but alot of people here havn't even seen NGE before, which is just sad.



I've only seen one full episode and End of Evangelion. You don't NEED to watch NGE to know that Gendo is a sucky father (though it helps).
383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / usa
Offline
Posted 10/9/08

sukidesu14 wrote:

Kaoru Awayuki.

He shouldn't be a dad he's CHILDISH!!!


what anime is he from pls.
1024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / somewhere.....-.-"
Offline
Posted 10/9/08

joerica2000 wrote:


sukidesu14 wrote:

Kaoru Awayuki.

He shouldn't be a dad he's CHILDISH!!!


what anime is he from pls.


from Pretear- father of the main character
- shojo, transforming girl etc, romance, comedy etc, it was pretty cute ^^
3501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / HOME AS USUAL!
Offline
Posted 10/9/08 , edited 10/9/08
too many to mention

although if it is true that yondaime is narutos dad, then he would be the worse. b/c i mean, well, the dude stuck a demon in his kids body and for the rest of his life the boy suffered to the extreme. i mean, thats bad. thats really bad
383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / usa
Offline
Posted 10/9/08

pandacub wrote:


joerica2000 wrote:


sukidesu14 wrote:

Kaoru Awayuki.

He shouldn't be a dad he's CHILDISH!!!


what anime is he from pls.


from Pretear- father of the main character
- shojo, transforming girl etc, romance, comedy etc, it was pretty cute ^^


Thanks a lot goona check it out.
7520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/9/08
The father of the kids from Gilgamesh.
2334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Here
Offline
Posted 10/9/08

necoyama wrote:


riavan wrote:


necoyama wrote:


That would be Ikari Gendou, the wonderful father of Ikari Shinji, of Neon Genesis Evangelion fame.


I'm going to agree with that, but alot of people here havn't even seen NGE before, which is just sad.



I've only seen one full episode and End of Evangelion. You don't NEED to watch NGE to know that Gendo is a sucky father (though it helps).


Yep he is a 'tard. Even in the new manga (which has a different plot and no big robot-things [read at onemanga]) his father is a 'tard.
Posted 10/9/08

crimson_wings9999 wrote:

I think gendo ikari gets the prize
c'mon he fathered shinji and tried to destroy the world
to see his dead wife

-if duplicate,,feel free to delete


oh so that's it...well, i've never finished eva, so i dont really know what's gendo's real goal is...
12803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Child predators c...
Offline
Posted 10/9/08

philosophia wrote:


necoyama wrote:



I've only seen one full episode and End of Evangelion. You don't NEED to watch NGE to know that Gendo is a sucky father (though it helps).


Yep he is a 'tard. Even in the new manga (which has a different plot and no big robot-things [read at onemanga]) his father is a 'tard.


You can't have any Evangelion plot without Gendo being an asshole.
669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Valdemar
Offline
Posted 10/22/08
Ichigo's dad.... although there are worse. Haha
Posted 10/24/08
Lelouch's Father.
5716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 10/24/08
Ranma Saotome's dad (If you havent watched yet Ranma half or 1/2 then shame on you)

this guy has no sympathy to his(her) son whatsoever he even disowned Him(her)
and when he comes to contact with cold water he becomes a "panda"
Truly the worst dad ever

3090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / The Kingdom
Offline
Posted 10/24/08 , edited 10/24/08
I dont really know that many "Dad" characters but im guessing that most of them are perverts. (Only a guess)

But im gonna roll with from Suzuka, Akitsuki's dad... What an ass.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.