First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Sauce thread
2149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 10/4/08 , edited 10/4/08
A lot of people have been asking where some pics are from so why not have a thread about it? In other words, you can also ask for sauce in this thread :3 As for me, it'd be cool if someone was to tell me where these are from.


2679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

Choppy808 wrote:

A lot of people have been asking where some pics are from so why not have a thread about it? In other words, you can also ask for sauce in this thread :3 As for me, it'd be cool if someone was to tell me where these are from.




your pics aren't showing
2149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

demongirl23 wrote:


Choppy808 wrote:

A lot of people have been asking where some pics are from so why not have a thread about it? In other words, you can also ask for sauce in this thread :3 As for me, it'd be cool if someone was to tell me where these are from.




your pics aren't showing


I edited it. Thanks for telling me.
35171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Lurking
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
You mean "Source"?
2679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

Choppy808 wrote:


demongirl23 wrote:


Choppy808 wrote:

A lot of people have been asking where some pics are from so why not have a thread about it? In other words, you can also ask for sauce in this thread :3 As for me, it'd be cool if someone was to tell me where these are from.




your pics aren't showing


I edited it. Thanks for telling me.


i think i know what manga it is but im reading first just to make sure it is the one ill let you know when im done
3991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
3953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
sauce!? weeeeeeeee
2679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 10/4/08 , edited 10/4/08

Choppy808 wrote:

A lot of people have been asking where some pics are from so why not have a thread about it? In other words, you can also ask for sauce in this thread :3 As for me, it'd be cool if someone was to tell me where these are from.




that is a lolicon manga called Cherry X Cherry

you can download Ch1 at http://www.mbtranslations.info/blog/
2679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

zendude wrote:

Since this is here, might as well use it:

Does anyone know where this came from?


that girl looks like the one from Tsukihime
8233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
inside your head
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
"sauce" ?!?!?




anyway.. i think ive seen a thread like this before...

and i think you need to ask a Mod first for picture threads..


.....................................................................................
AND i'm not in the mood to give free information...
NO FUCKiNG wAY !
13713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
No need to make a thread about this, since we already have one. Post here:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-10664/The-AnimeManga-HELP-Thread.html

also reported since it's a duplicate
Posted 10/4/08
seems people here dont understand the word abrivation of sauce

sighs

lurk moar ppl
35171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Lurking
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
Its not that l didn't understand it at first.

It would just make things easier to say "Source" instead of sauce.

Very simple.
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

zendude wrote:

"Tsk. Tsk."


yeah i know
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

Kr3w wrote:

Its not that l didn't understand it at first.

It would just make things easier to say "Source" instead of sauce.

Very simple.


sauce is easier to type with one hand
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.