Post Reply All video about Tamaki.
Creator
3740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My house ^_^
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
Too all Tamaki fans,you all need to go to this web now!!!!!!


Tamaki x Haruhi AMV [Tune the Rainbow],
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6f6CgXaUIU

Tamaki, Kiss Haruhi,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcPctW5i2TU&feature=related

Kanau Nara [If wishes came true]!!! with Lyrics,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaoaqZpNL3U

Ouran Kiss - Haruhi & Tamaki,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=endTehvJFQY&feature=related


Hope you all like to watch it.Please tell me which video did you like the most... and post a Comment!!!!

*.Thank you.*
Fan
2545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 10/21/08
i loved the last video!! and the background music was kiss ~kaerimichi no love song~ by tegomass!! kyaa!!
Creator
3740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My house ^_^
Offline
Posted 10/23/08

meihime wrote:

i loved the last video!! and the background music was kiss ~kaerimichi no love song~ by tegomass!! kyaa!!



I also love that too.....
Fan
8367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / risembool, amestr...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08 , edited 10/27/08

Sakuno_cute wrote:


meihime wrote:

i loved the last video!! and the background music was kiss ~kaerimichi no love song~ by tegomass!! kyaa!!



I also love that too.....


the last video's song was familiar...from what anime was it again??? was it from lovely complex???
Fan
1341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 11/6/08
I loVE all The videos of TaMaki!!!
Posted 11/7/08

arlinda wrote:


Sakuno_cute wrote:


meihime wrote:

i loved the last video!! and the background music was kiss ~kaerimichi no love song~ by tegomass!! kyaa!!



I also love that too.....


the last video's song was familiar...from what anime was it again??? was it from lovely complex???


yep totally one of my fave songs xD
You must be logged in to post.