WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Did u see yamada in the PV of Venus?
Member
589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Vancouver, BC
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
he really is the best dancer!! ^_^
Member
589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Vancouver, BC
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

t_snoopy304 wrote:

hey guys..i saw there that he showed up in the PV of Venus by Tackey and Tsubasa.I've like..watched it many times...and still failed to see him!!..did anyone saw him there?..pls. do tell..
how shameful it is..that i didn't saw him..


i just saw the vid provided by cruelfate... yup! seen him!

stop the vid at 30 seconds, you can see tackey & three juniors facing to the right...
the one in the middle is yama-chan!


to make sure, rewind the vid & observe that the 2nd junior starting from the left really dances well!
only yama-chan can dance better than any other junior! [for me ha? he's really the best dancer!]


you know, you can actually see him a lot of times......

but maybe you aren't seeing him coz he's directly behind tackey & you end up looking at tackey instead!

there are times that he's covered by tackey too!
Member
4765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 3/6/08

imperatrice wrote:


t_snoopy304 wrote:

hey guys..i saw there that he showed up in the PV of Venus by Tackey and Tsubasa.I've like..watched it many times...and still failed to see him!!..did anyone saw him there?..pls. do tell..
how shameful it is..that i didn't saw him..


i just saw the vid provided by cruelfate... yup! seen him!

stop the vid at 30 seconds, you can see tackey & three juniors facing to the right...
the one in the middle is yama-chan!


to make sure, rewind the vid & observe that the 2nd junior starting from the left really dances well!
only yama-chan can dance better than any other junior! [for me ha? he's really the best dancer!]


you know, you can actually see him a lot of times......

but maybe you aren't seeing him coz he's directly behind tackey & you end up looking at tackey instead!

there are times that he's covered by tackey too!


i posted this forum before cruelfate gave the link~~
Member
589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Vancouver, BC
Offline
Posted 3/7/08

t_snoopy304 wrote:


imperatrice wrote:


t_snoopy304 wrote:

hey guys..i saw there that he showed up in the PV of Venus by Tackey and Tsubasa.I've like..watched it many times...and still failed to see him!!..did anyone saw him there?..pls. do tell..
how shameful it is..that i didn't saw him..


i just saw the vid provided by cruelfate... yup! seen him!

stop the vid at 30 seconds, you can see tackey & three juniors facing to the right...
the one in the middle is yama-chan!


to make sure, rewind the vid & observe that the 2nd junior starting from the left really dances well!
only yama-chan can dance better than any other junior! [for me ha? he's really the best dancer!]


you know, you can actually see him a lot of times......

but maybe you aren't seeing him coz he's directly behind tackey & you end up looking at tackey instead!

there are times that he's covered by tackey too!


i posted this forum before cruelfate gave the link~~


oh, gomen! what i mean is the site that she posted, coz you didn't post any specific site in your first post & there are different pvs, i saw another pv with no juniors in it.....
Member
61 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in front of my co...
Offline
Posted 3/7/08
he's the one kneeling down at the start of the PV?
Member
15079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Japan *where i dr...
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
thanks for the link!!!!!
Posted 3/16/08
I saw yamachan in the Venus PV. Was Daiki there?
Member
4765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

anime_delish wrote:

I saw yamachan in the Venus PV. Was Daiki there?


ummm..I'm not really sure if Daiki was there ..they were quite young that time..and its pretty hard to identify all of them~..but..I saw this guy..who looks like him(?).. LOL~not sure if he is that one..
Posted 3/17/08

t_snoopy304 wrote:


anime_delish wrote:

I saw yamachan in the Venus PV. Was Daiki there?


ummm..I'm not really sure if Daiki was there ..they were quite young that time..and its pretty hard to identify all of them~..but..I saw this guy..who looks like him(?).. LOL~not sure if he is that one..


Yeah.... I agree. I don't know if that was Dai-chan but it looks like him ???
Member
4765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

anime_delish wrote:


t_snoopy304 wrote:


anime_delish wrote:

I saw yamachan in the Venus PV. Was Daiki there?


ummm..I'm not really sure if Daiki was there ..they were quite young that time..and its pretty hard to identify all of them~..but..I saw this guy..who looks like him(?).. LOL~not sure if he is that one..


Yeah.... I agree. I don't know if that was Dai-chan but it looks like him ???


You also saw that??..haha! I thought I was the only one..yeah..that guy looks like Daiki
Member
4765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

destiny-miracle wrote:

he's the one kneeling down at the start of the PV?


yup .. the one at the left
Member
1742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/27/08
i saw him in seishun amigo also in the dance version of venus you can see him second from the right(facing the monitor) at the side of tackey.
Member
85 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
yama-chan is the second backdancer if you count from the left.. and I think the third one is yuto (not sure though)..
Member
386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
this is really weid . i even can't see him .
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.