First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
29 OCTOBER!!
Moderator
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 10/5/08 , edited 10/29/08
HI guys! 29th Oct is approaching! For those of u who still do not remember this date, or if you do not know at all,

29 OCTOBER C.E. 55 - ATHRUN ZALA IS BORN

Countdown To 29 October: OVER

Celebrations will start at 3pm, Europe time, ended as of NOW.

ORGANISERS:
xlandar (GameMaster)

Registration Staff:
miuanna
bluePharoh

Entrance fee:
ATHRUN picture as your crunchyroll picture
State your country(real) of origin.

COMMERCING:
NONE.

Game 1



Game 2



Game 3


Game 4


Game 5


Game 6

Moderator
4356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
aw... i can't make it to the party... sad... have to go.. it's late at night here..... anyway for the map... i'm from the philippines....have a great time.......HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATHRUN!!!!!


*this pic is not made by me.....i just found it somewhere over the net....*
Moderator
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

airam_asereht28 wrote:

aw... i can't make it to the party... sad... have to go.. it's late at night here..... anyway for the map... i'm from the philippines....have a great time.......HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATHRUN!!!!!


*this pic is not made by me.....i just found it somewhere over the net....*


its ok! i shall carry ur spirit across!
Moderator
17518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
Ok even though am a helper !! Am in Qatar Now!!!
*points to the left* My athrun Pic!
Moderator
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
GAME 1
Offer an Athrun Tribute


It’s a birthday Party, so we want a Happy birthday Sign!!!

Choose only one of the following to do :
1. Draw on a piece of paper the words “Happy Birthday Sign” and add your own touch of fun to it, take a picture of it or scan it then post it in the forums >_<
2. If You don’t have a camera or a scanner, open your paint program and write in it Happy birthday Athrun (make it a happy colorful sign XD) ,save the picture and you MUST use that picture as your Desktop Background. After you’ve set the picture as your Desktop Background, take a snapshot of your Desktop and post it at the forum.
 
Steps to take a snapshot of your Desktop:
1. Minimize any opened windows so only your desktop is visible.
2. Press both the Fn and PrntScrn keys at the same time.
3. Open you paint and just paste (ctrl+v).
4. Save the file as a picture.
Points: 15
Moderator
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

bluePharoh wrote:

Ok even though am a helper !! Am in Qatar Now!!!
*points to the left* My athrun Pic!


saw it! qualified! lols. do game one now!
Posted 10/29/08
i am also qualified lol damn it feels strange haveing a non lockon avi i haven't felt like this since i tried to quit smokeing and i was suffering the withdrawal effects
Moderator
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

lockon101 wrote:

i am also qualified lol damn it feels strange haveing a non lockon avi i haven't felt like this since i tried to quit smokeing and i was suffering the withdrawal effects


hai hai! now~~ game 1~ lols. or u can play game 2
Posted 10/29/08
I am also allowed to play =__= ! *points at her stupid avi*



Moderator
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 10/29/08 , edited 10/29/08
Game 2

A happy birthday Wish

Let’s test how far you would go now!! It is a rather easy game all you have to do is sing HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Athrun XD
This is how you can do it:
1. Go to your start Menu, all programs, accessories, sound recorder.
2. Record your song and save it.
3. upload the song to rapidshare (www.rapidshare.com) and post the link here.
Points: 30
Moderator
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

miuanna wrote:

I am also allowed to play =__= ! *points at her stupid avi*





I LOVE U SO MUCH!! LOLs, did u hv that wallie since some time?? its cool!
15 points, kii note down =)
Member
8255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Neverworld
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
What is game one about ? Cuz I don't think I could make game one (it's easy I know but I'm a hopeless person xD)
Btw, I'm qualified too (1st time that I have an Athrun avi x3)
Posted 10/29/08

xlandar wrote:


lockon101 wrote:

i am also qualified lol damn it feels strange haveing a non lockon avi i haven't felt like this since i tried to quit smokeing and i was suffering the withdrawal effects


hai hai! now~~ game 1~ lols. or u can play game 2


can't i just get drunk and flirt alittle btw xlander once this party is over maybe i should take u 4 a ride in my dynames lol
Member
8255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Neverworld
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
Oops, sry didn't notice the previous post *knock her head*
Moderator
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

dreamer91 wrote:

What is game one about ? Cuz I don't think I could make game one (it's easy I know but I'm a hopeless person xD)
Btw, I'm qualified too (1st time that I have an Athrun avi x3)


lols, u are! and there is always a first time!

well, game one is easy enough.. i am sure a simple "happy birthday athrun" will do if u cannot handle it. i need ur country please.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.