First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
29 OCTOBER!!
Moderator
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

miuanna wrote:

22 and 13


meer and athrun! gambatte!!
Posted 10/29/08

bluePharoh wrote:

HEY Lockon !!! You couldn't get by without a lockon AVI !!! LOL


nope i couldn't but i really tried lol lockon is just to damn hot it would be a crime if my avi didn't feature him in it
Moderator
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

Evyl-kun wrote:

sorry, i'm doing something, so wat happened here ?


hahas, well u need to state ur country or origin.
Posted 10/29/08

xlandar wrote:


miuanna wrote:

22 and 13


meer and athrun! gambatte!!


Shit an what was athrun? Ahahahahas the perfect couple! *evils smile*

Then 13 and 29
Moderator
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

lockon101 wrote:


bluePharoh wrote:

HEY Lockon !!! You couldn't get by without a lockon AVI !!! LOL


nope i couldn't but i really tried lol lockon is just to damn hot it would be a crime if my avi didn't feature him in it


*puke out dinner*
Moderator
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 10/29/08 , edited 10/29/08

miuanna wrote:


xlandar wrote:


miuanna wrote:

22 and 13


meer and athrun! gambatte!!


Shit an what was athrun? Ahahahahas the perfect couple! *evils smile*

Then 13 and 29


that is the thing! i wun tell u!! i will use random to mix them! lols.

perfect???

EDIT:

13 and 29, you get meer and luna!
Member
16315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Nowhere.
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

miuanna wrote:


xlandar wrote:


miuanna wrote:

22 and 13


meer and athrun! gambatte!!


Shit an what was athrun? Ahahahahas the perfect couple! *evils smile*

Then 13 and 29


lol maybe the best couple XD
hum i choose 21 and 10
Moderator
17518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
ah!! My lucky numbers!! but couples don't give points lol !!!! XD
Member
8255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Neverworld
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
here the first pic:


the second:


and the third (cuz I kinda like Meyrin after all xD) :



Posted 10/29/08
Again !! 13 and 29! =__=
Member
16315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Nowhere.
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

xlandar wrote:


Evyl-kun wrote:

sorry, i'm doing something, so wat happened here ?


hahas, well u need to state ur country or origin.


well, i'm from France !!
Moderator
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

Evyl-kun wrote:


miuanna wrote:


xlandar wrote:


miuanna wrote:

22 and 13


meer and athrun! gambatte!!


Shit an what was athrun? Ahahahahas the perfect couple! *evils smile*

Then 13 and 29


lol maybe the best couple XD
hum i choose 21 and 10


kira nad the desert tiger! lols. perfect couple!
Member
16315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Nowhere.
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
desert tiger ? it's a man no ?
Moderator
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

dreamer91 wrote:

here the first pic:


the second:


and the third (cuz I kinda like Meyrin after all xD) :





. . .. asumey fan!!!!! *points accusing finger*
Moderator
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

Evyl-kun wrote:

desert tiger ? it's a man no ?


yup! u can hv ur very own yaoi here! lols

and Evyl, can i hv ur country of origin, please?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.