First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
✖Avatar Request
Posted 10/26/08

cymbeliene wrote:


Saku-ichi-chan wrote:

name:Emma
user:Saku-ichi-chan
what do you want on it:"I'll Give You All That's Left Of Me"
enything els?:anyhting tht mkes it look good nyaa brushes etc
pic:


DONE -cymbeliene


Here u go --

ty nyaa weally pweatyy^^
KCNC Member
2379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Simplicity World :3
Offline
Posted 10/27/08 , edited 10/28/08
name: Erikkaa
user: Rikka-chan
what do you want on it: anything dat you tink it suits!
enything els?: tall and thin pls (:

pic(spoiler please):


DONE - cymbeliene
Posted 10/28/08

Erikkaa wrote:

name: Erikkaa
user: Rikka-chan
what do you want on it: anything dat you tink it suits!
enything els?: tall and thin pls (:

pic(spoiler please):


Here u go --



thanks for requesting, please come back again
KCNC Member
18913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Ocala,Florida
Offline
Posted 10/28/08 , edited 10/29/08
chuuname:Sakura
user:Sakuraichigorox24682
what do you want on it:"I'll Show You Wat Love Is"
enything els?:anyhting tht mkes it look good nyaa brushes etc tall dn thin plz
pic:


DONE- cymbeliene
KCNC Member
9249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/28/08 , edited 11/1/08
name:Daisuki
user: fehchiisukisushi2
what do you want on it: anything dat you tink it suits!
enything els?: tall and thin pls (:

pic(spoiler please):


DONE - cymbeliene
Posted 10/29/08 , edited 10/29/08

sakuraichigorox24682 wrote:

chuuname:Sakura
user:Sakuraichigorox24682
what do you want on it:"I'll Show You Wat Love Is"
enything els?:anyhting tht mkes it look good nyaa brushes etc tall dn thin plz
pic:


DONE- cymbeliene


Here u go-


Thanks for requesting, please come back again.
KCNC Member
18913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Ocala,Florida
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

cymbeliene wrote:


sakuraichigorox24682 wrote:

chuuname:Sakura
user:Sakuraichigorox24682
what do you want on it:"I'll Show You Wat Love Is"
enything els?:anyhting tht mkes it look good nyaa brushes etc tall dn thin plz
pic:


DONE- cymbeliene


Here u go-


Thanks for requesting, please come back again.


ty its weally pweatty^^
Posted 11/1/08

fehchiisukisushi2 wrote:

name:Daisuki
user: fehchiisukisushi2
what do you want on it: anything dat you tink it suits!
enything els?: tall and thin pls (:

pic(spoiler please):


DONE - cymbeliene


here u go. sorry 4 the wait
KCNC Member
9249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

cymbeliene wrote:


fehchiisukisushi2 wrote:

name:Daisuki
user: fehchiisukisushi2
what do you want on it: anything dat you tink it suits!
enything els?: tall and thin pls (:

pic(spoiler please):


DONE - cymbeliene


here u go. sorry 4 the wait


ty kawaii nee~
KCNC Member
3861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ~*~I'm In The Smi...
Offline
Posted 11/3/08 , edited 11/3/08
name:Charlotte
user:lotexxxx
what do you want on it:my name and (my nick) lotte-chan
enything els?:brushes and anythin else kawaii^^tall and thin pls
pic(spoiler please):


Done
KCNC Member
5509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

lotexxxx wrote:

name:Charlotte
user:lotexxxx
what do you want on it:my name and (my nick) lotte-chan
enything els?:brushes and anythin else kawaii^^tall and thin pls
pic(spoiler please):


tell me if you don't like it or did i do something wrong in the pic?



KCNC Member
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 11/3/08 , edited 11/15/08
name: Zoe
user: LadyYukki
what do you want on it: LadyYukki Sweet Taste Of Blood
enything els?: Anything that makes it dark looking
pic(spoiler please):


Done - peacechaos
21439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore!
Offline
Posted 11/4/08

LadyYukki wrote:



Hope you like it ! ,



KCNC Member
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 11/4/08

peacechaos wrote:


LadyYukki wrote:



Hope you like it ! ,





Oh wow thxs! ^^ i love it thxs!
21439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore!
Offline
Posted 11/4/08

LadyYukki wrote:


peacechaos wrote:


LadyYukki wrote:






Oh wow thxs! ^^ i love it thxs!


You Are Welcome ! ,

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.