First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Why do you believe in God?
40772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

Cuddlebuns wrote:


amad93 wrote:
of u don't believe, then who is create u?


My parents when they were drunk and horny and used a defective condom.



of course lol. but who is create the man in this universe?

14395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the great northwest
Offline
Posted 10/10/08 , edited 10/10/08
yes yes i do!!!! he's always there for us just call him...people who dont believe because they simply have no faith and they blame god for everything okay no offense just speaking my mind
Posted 10/10/08
If you run very fast in a pool filled with a mixture of cornstarch and water, you'll make it across to the other end.

It's not a miracle or the next big thing as JC, it's DILATANCY!!!

But if you suddenly stop running while checking the girl next door, you'll be FOSSILIZED!!

>3<
Posted 10/10/08
There is a lot of bullshit in this world, and God is one of them.
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

amad93 wrote:


Cuddlebuns wrote:


amad93 wrote:
of u don't believe, then who is create u?


My parents when they were drunk and horny and used a defective condom.



of course lol. but who is create the man in this universe?



The Ceiling Cat did. I even have a pictures to prove it:





Pretty hard to deny that.
2693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / guess where
Offline
Posted 10/11/08 , edited 10/11/08

Gabcom wrote:


mhican_08 wrote:

..simply because i believe...!


That's a no to your question, OP.


you know, when you believe, you don't have to give a specific reason or anything...because that's exactly the point of believing (having pure faith)...think about it...if you give a reason, you you don't call that believing, but rather being convinced. they're two different things.
2546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 10/11/08 , edited 10/11/08

brogits wrote:


Gabcom wrote:


mhican_08 wrote:

..simply because i believe...!


That's a no to your question, OP.


you know, when you believe, you don't have to give a specific reason or anything...because that's exactly the point of believing (having pure faith)...think about it...if you give a reason, you you don't call that believing, but rather being convinced. they're two different things.


The OP asked for a specific reason, not some useless and overly immature one-line response.
Now to your thesis.
Yes, you can have a belief based on pure faith. Yes, being convinced means to believe in something as fact due to a certain reason. Hence the action of "believing" is not, as you say, different to being convinced. Belief is not, as you suggest, only limited to pure faith. An opinion is also a belief, and to a certain extremity, knowing a fact is also a belief. In this fashion, being educated generally is also being convinced to believe that something is true, like 1+1 indeed equals 2, or flour, sugar and butter mixed together and put in an oven makes shortbread. The reason that you believe this may be because you have done something similar to mixing flour, sugar and butter and putting it in an oven.
Therefore, you are absolutely wrong.


Cuddlebuns wrote:





ROFL
40772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

Cuddlebuns wrote:


amad93 wrote:


Cuddlebuns wrote:


amad93 wrote:
of u don't believe, then who is create u?


My parents when they were drunk and horny and used a defective condom.



of course lol. but who is create the man in this universe?



The Ceiling Cat did. I even have a pictures to prove it:





Pretty hard to deny that.





act, i miss spell. what i'm trying to tell is who create the FIRST man and women is the universe?

5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

amad93 wrote:


Cuddlebuns wrote:


amad93 wrote:


Cuddlebuns wrote:


amad93 wrote:
of u don't believe, then who is create u?


My parents when they were drunk and horny and used a defective condom.



of course lol. but who is create the man in this universe?



The Ceiling Cat did. I even have a pictures to prove it:





Pretty hard to deny that.





act, i miss spell. what i'm trying to tell is who create the FIRST man and women is the universe?



Celing Cat did, duh. Don't you see the pictures? It's undeniable, concrete evidence.

10636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / business class
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
its just the person's desition to believe
5355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
I dnt but i think believers are more gullible or naive...
40772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

Cuddlebuns wrote:


amad93 wrote:


Cuddlebuns wrote:


amad93 wrote:


Cuddlebuns wrote:


amad93 wrote:
of u don't believe, then who is create u?


My parents when they were drunk and horny and used a defective condom.



of course lol. but who is create the man in this universe?



The Ceiling Cat did. I even have a pictures to prove it:





Pretty hard to deny that.





act, i miss spell. what i'm trying to tell is who create the FIRST man and women is the universe?



Celing Cat did, duh. Don't you see the pictures? It's undeniable, concrete evidence.



haha, act, its really funny.
3415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36
Offline
Posted 10/11/08 , edited 10/11/08

amad93 wrote:


Cuddlebuns wrote:


amad93 wrote:


Cuddlebuns wrote:


amad93 wrote:


Cuddlebuns wrote:


amad93 wrote:
of u don't believe, then who is create u?


My parents when they were drunk and horny and used a defective condom.



of course lol. but who is create the man in this universe?



The Ceiling Cat did. I even have a pictures to prove it:





Pretty hard to deny that.


act, i miss spell. what i'm trying to tell is who create the FIRST man and women is the universe?



Celing Cat did, duh. Don't you see the pictures? It's undeniable, concrete evidence.



haha, act, its really funny.


haha,than who create the ceiling cat?
174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / lost
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
to answer the original question: I don't believe in god

to answer the person above me: some moron on one of the various *chan's created ceiling cat
6447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
I believe there's a higher power. Why else is our earth and everything around it exist? Some being must of created it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.