First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply [App]Wanna be mod??
Posted 10/5/08 , edited 10/6/08

Welcome!

1. Why do you want to be a mod?
2. what job do you want?
- avi maker
- banner maker
- icon maker
and more...

3. why do you want this job?
4. how often are you online?
5. what programs do you use?(answer this question if you want to be an avatar or banner maker)
6. give 3 examples of avatars ypu made and 3 example of banners you made in a spoiler!
Also if you can show us a rendered image[ex.the original image and the rendered image!

yukirasuki will quote your post if you get to be a mod!
Thanks!
61602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 10/5/08
1. Why do you want to be a mod? so i can help out
2. what job do you want?
- avi maker/banner maker
3. why do you want this job? to make avi's and banners etc. :]
4. how often are you online? most of the times but im usually doing homework ><
5. what programs do you use?(answer this question if you want to be an avatar or banner maker): photoscape :3
Posted 10/5/08

Anh54 wrote:

1. Why do you want to be a mod? so i can help out
2. what job do you want?
- avi maker/banner maker
3. why do you want this job? to make avi's and banners etc. :]
4. how often are you online? most of the times but im usually doing homework ><
5. what programs do you use?(answer this question if you want to be an avatar or banner maker): photoscape :3


Approved
MAke a new avi and banner for me plz
Posted 10/5/08
1.I want to be a mod so i can help anything if you guys are busy or anything
2.I want to be a avii maker
3.I want this job so i can try my best to make the avii and try a new style instead of the same one
4.i mostly often on everyday but dont on the school days
5.i use photoscape

Posted 10/5/08 , edited 10/30/08

AznPinky124 wrote:

1.I want to be a mod so i can help anything if you guys are busy or anything
2.I want to be a avii maker
3.I want this job so i can try my best to make the avii and try a new style instead of the same one
4.i mostly often on everyday but dont on the school days
5.i use photoscape



Rejected
61602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

SweetxCherries wrote:


Anh54 wrote:

1. Why do you want to be a mod? so i can help out
2. what job do you want?
- avi maker/banner maker
3. why do you want this job? to make avi's and banners etc. :]
4. how often are you online? most of the times but im usually doing homework ><
5. what programs do you use?(answer this question if you want to be an avatar or banner maker): photoscape :3


Approved
MAke a new avi and banner for me plz


for you or the group? o.o
Posted 10/5/08

Anh54 wrote:


SweetxCherries wrote:


Anh54 wrote:

1. Why do you want to be a mod? so i can help out
2. what job do you want?
- avi maker/banner maker
3. why do you want this job? to make avi's and banners etc. :]
4. how often are you online? most of the times but im usually doing homework ><
5. what programs do you use?(answer this question if you want to be an avatar or banner maker): photoscape :3


Approved
MAke a new avi and banner for me plz


for you or the group? o.o


lol group
61602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

SweetxCherries wrote:


Anh54 wrote:


SweetxCherries wrote:


Anh54 wrote:

1. Why do you want to be a mod? so i can help out
2. what job do you want?
- avi maker/banner maker
3. why do you want this job? to make avi's and banners etc. :]
4. how often are you online? most of the times but im usually doing homework ><
5. what programs do you use?(answer this question if you want to be an avatar or banner maker): photoscape :3


Approved
MAke a new avi and banner for me plz


for you or the group? o.o


lol group


lol im on it :DD
Posted 10/5/08

Anh54 wrote:

1. Why do you want to be a mod? so i can help out
2. what job do you want?
- avi maker/banner maker
3. why do you want this job? to make avi's and banners etc. :]
4. how often are you online? most of the times but im usually doing homework ><
5. what programs do you use?(answer this question if you want to be an avatar or banner maker): photoscape :3


ooh yay i frogot to wirte something before read #6
Posted 10/5/08

AznPinky124 wrote:

1.I want to be a mod so i can help anything if you guys are busy or anything
2.I want to be a avii maker
3.I want this job so i can try my best to make the avii and try a new style instead of the same one
4.i mostly often on everyday but dont on the school days
5.i use photoscape



ooh yay i frogot to wirte something before read #6
61602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

yukirasuki wrote:


AznPinky124 wrote:

1.I want to be a mod so i can help anything if you guys are busy or anything
2.I want to be a avii maker
3.I want this job so i can try my best to make the avii and try a new style instead of the same one
4.i mostly often on everyday but dont on the school days
5.i use photoscape



ooh yay i frogot to wirte something before read #6


okies~!
avi's

banners


and here are the avi and the banner for the group :D

37460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/5/08
1. Why do you want to be a mod?: hmm i find that this group needs help
2. what job do you want?
- avi maker
3. why do you want this job? i like makin avis.. i hate doing banners omg
4. how often are you online? everyday
5. what programs do you use?: Photoshop 7.0, CS2, CS3, CS3 Extended Vers. , GIMP and Photoscape
6. give 3 examples of avatars ypu made and 3 example of banners you made in a spoiler!
Avi's


banners
(for a friend of mine)

(sry i'm only holding 2 banners at the moment..)
Posted 10/5/08

animeluver_22 wrote:

1. Why do you want to be a mod?: hmm i find that this group needs help
2. what job do you want?
- avi maker
3. why do you want this job? i like makin avis.. i hate doing banners omg
4. how often are you online? everyday
5. what programs do you use?: Photoshop 7.0, CS2, CS3, CS3 Extended Vers. , GIMP and Photoscape
6. give 3 examples of avatars ypu made and 3 example of banners you made in a spoiler!
Avi's


banners
(for a friend of mine)

(sry i'm only holding 2 banners at the moment..)


ACCEPTED!
love yur avis!!
so now yu need to go to the "Moderators Examples" and put yur avis/banners in there!!
37460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

yukirasuki wrote:


animeluver_22 wrote:

1. Why do you want to be a mod?: hmm i find that this group needs help
2. what job do you want?
- avi maker
3. why do you want this job? i like makin avis.. i hate doing banners omg
4. how often are you online? everyday
5. what programs do you use?: Photoshop 7.0, CS2, CS3, CS3 Extended Vers. , GIMP and Photoscape
6. give 3 examples of avatars ypu made and 3 example of banners you made in a spoiler!
Avi's


banners
(for a friend of mine)

(sry i'm only holding 2 banners at the moment..)


ACCEPTED!
love yur avis!!
so now yu need to go to the "Moderators Examples" and put yur avis/banners in there!!


AALRITTEE! is it ok if i only put my avis and my signature?
Posted 10/6/08



why i want to be a mod?:i wanna help out..............(it looks like it's gonna be a awosome group soon^^)
job=avi making~
why=i good making avis the most and i love making avis!~
online=everyday(most of the day after school^^)
programms=gimp,photoscape
exampels:
banner(i only have my profile banners in my position=-=)

avi:


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.