First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply [App]Wanna be mod??
Requestor
14120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / same place you ar...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08 , edited 10/14/08

yukirasuki wrote:


6D_Anime_Girl_6D wrote:

1.cuz its fun to make aviis! X3
2. aviis and um banners....
3.i wanna make more avis for ppl
4.alot...
5.Photoscape
6. give 3 examples of avatars ypu made and 3 example of banners you made in a spoiler!


Bannerz....


REJECTED
sorry...but i think yu should download photofilter and learn how to use that.


k X3 although i did download it.. i jus need to learn!! Xp
Posted 10/14/08

6D_Anime_Girl_6D wrote:


yukirasuki wrote:


6D_Anime_Girl_6D wrote:

1.cuz its fun to make aviis! X3
2. aviis and um banners....
3.i wanna make more avis for ppl
4.alot...
5.Photoscape
6. give 3 examples of avatars ypu made and 3 example of banners you made in a spoiler!


Bannerz....


REJECTED
sorry...but i think yu should download photofilter and learn how to use that.


k X3 although i did download it.. i jus need to learn!! Xp


ok learn how to use it! then make something like avi or banner for me to see!! [if yu want]
Requestor
14120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / same place you ar...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08 , edited 10/14/08
kk X3 np
Posted 10/15/08


just go to youtube and type in "how to get gimp brushes" and they will teach yu!
995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / stalking me?
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

1. Why do you want to be a mod?: to help with the group
2. what job do you want? : avi and banner maker
3. why do you want this job?: its the only things i can edit
4. how often are you online?: at least 1 hour everyday
5. what programs do you use?: gimp and photoscape
6. give 3 examples of avatars ypu made and 3 example of banners you made in a spoiler!
avatars


sorry i only have one banner at the time being T.T

Posted 10/15/08

adrenalinexrush wrote:


1. Why do you want to be a mod?: to help with the group
2. what job do you want? : avi and banner maker
3. why do you want this job?: its the only things i can edit
4. how often are you online?: at least 1 hour everyday
5. what programs do you use?: gimp and photoscape
6. give 3 examples of avatars ypu made and 3 example of banners you made in a spoiler!
avatars


sorry i only have one banner at the time being T.T



Rejected
Posted 10/15/08


1. Why do you want to be a mod?:I Like to help Out this Grouppie^^Since i Also Love Designs
2. What job do you want? - Avi maker Or Icon Maker^^
3. why do you want this job?Cuz i Love Making Aviis And All^^
4. How often are you online?Everyday
5. What programs do you use?(answer this question if you want to be an avatar or banner maker):Photofiltre And Gimp..Currently Learning How to use Paint.net
6. Give 3 examples of avatars ypu made and 3 example of banners you made in a spoiler!

Avatars



Banners


Posted 10/15/08

Hayami_Miku wrote:



1. Why do you want to be a mod?:I Like to help Out this Grouppie^^Since i Also Love Designs
2. What job do you want? - Avi maker Or Icon Maker^^
3. why do you want this job?Cuz i Love Making Aviis And All^^
4. How often are you online?Everyday
5. What programs do you use?(answer this question if you want to be an avatar or banner maker):Photofiltre And Gimp..Currently Learning How to use Paint.net
6. Give 3 examples of avatars ypu made and 3 example of banners you made in a spoiler!

Avatars



Banners




APPROVED
can yu do avatar and banner?
Posted 10/15/08

yukirasuki wrote:


Hayami_Miku wrote:



1. Why do you want to be a mod?:I Like to help Out this Grouppie^^Since i Also Love Designs
2. What job do you want? - Avi maker Or Icon Maker^^
3. why do you want this job?Cuz i Love Making Aviis And All^^
4. How often are you online?Everyday
5. What programs do you use?(answer this question if you want to be an avatar or banner maker):Photofiltre And Gimp..Currently Learning How to use Paint.net
6. Give 3 examples of avatars ypu made and 3 example of banners you made in a spoiler!

Avatars



Banners




APPROVED
can yu do avatar and banner?


Yes i Can Do That^^
And Thanks ^^
Requestor
2958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
1. Why would I want to be a mod?!?! I wouldn't be applying if I didn't want to be a mod!! Anyways, I'd love to help out the group as much as I can!!
2. Avii Maker, Banner Maker, And Icon Maker
3. Well, I'm only a mod in a few groups and I love making avatars, banners, icons, presents, and membership cards!! But if chu want I can help make presents and membership cards!!
4. I'm online almost everday!!
5. Photoscape, Rarely Gimp, And Sometimes Paint
6. My Examples!! Is it okie that I posted more than three examples for each?

Aviis -


Banners -
Posted 10/19/08

MangaRox2 wrote:

1. Why would I want to be a mod?!?! I wouldn't be applying if I didn't want to be a mod!! Anyways, I'd love to help out the group as much as I can!!
2. Avii Maker, Banner Maker, And Icon Maker
3. Well, I'm only a mod in a few groups and I love making avatars, banners, icons, presents, and membership cards!! But if chu want I can help make presents and membership cards!!
4. I'm online almost everday!!
5. Photoscape, Rarely Gimp, And Sometimes Paint
6. My Examples!! Is it okie that I posted more than three examples for each?

Aviis -


Banners -


can i see examples of yur icons please.
Requestor
2958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/19/08

yukirasuki wrote:


MangaRox2 wrote:

1. Why would I want to be a mod?!?! I wouldn't be applying if I didn't want to be a mod!! Anyways, I'd love to help out the group as much as I can!!
2. Avii Maker, Banner Maker, And Icon Maker
3. Well, I'm only a mod in a few groups and I love making avatars, banners, icons, presents, and membership cards!! But if chu want I can help make presents and membership cards!!
4. I'm online almost everday!!
5. Photoscape, Rarely Gimp, And Sometimes Paint
6. My Examples!! Is it okie that I posted more than three examples for each?

Aviis -


Banners -


can i see examples of yur icons please.


sure! no problem!

Icons -

Posted 10/19/08


APPROVED
yu are the icon maker!!!
Requestor
2958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/19/08

yukirasuki wrote:



APPROVED
yu are the icon maker!!!


yay!! woo hoo!! XD
Moderator
4774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / texas,america
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
1. Why do you want to be a mod? i want to help the group
2. what job do you want?
- avi maker
- banner maker
- icon maker
- gift
- profile theme

3. why do you want this job? i love editing and want to help out
4. how often are you online? everyday but mostly on weekend
5. what programs do you use?(answer this question if you want to be an avatar or banner maker) gimp, photofitre
6. give 3 examples of avatars ypu made and 3 example of banners you made in a spoiler!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.