First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply [App]Wanna be mod??
Posted 10/26/08

foreverlovekaty wrote:

1. Why do you want to be a mod? i want to help the group
2. what job do you want?
- avi maker
- banner maker
- icon maker
- gift
- profile theme

3. why do you want this job? i love editing and want to help out
4. how often are you online? everyday but mostly on weekend
5. what programs do you use?(answer this question if you want to be an avatar or banner maker) gimp, photofitre
6. give 3 examples of avatars ypu made and 3 example of banners you made in a spoiler!


APPROVED
yu are a avi, banner, icon, and gift maker!!
so yu work on some of each kinds...k??
sorry if its too much
Posted 10/26/08
1. Why do you want to be a mod?
because i love avater editing, and i think i can help out in this group!
2. what job do you want?
- avi maker please! i can make banners, but they arent my favorite >_<
3. why do you want this job?
i love to edit pictures and its a hobby of mine, as well as making people happy that is :3
4. how often are you online?
everyday! mostly from 3:30 till 9:30 PM
5. what programs do you use?(answer this question if you want to be an avatar or banner maker)
i use: photoshop CS3, photofiltre, GIMP!!!!!!
6. give 3 examples of avatars ypu made and 3 example of banners you made in a spoiler!
Avii:

Banner:

Icons:

Also if you can show us a rendered image[ex.the original image and the rendered image!
Rendering:
Moderator
4774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / texas,america
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

yukirasuki wrote:


foreverlovekaty wrote:

1. Why do you want to be a mod? i want to help the group
2. what job do you want?
- avi maker
- banner maker
- icon maker
- gift
- profile theme

3. why do you want this job? i love editing and want to help out
4. how often are you online? everyday but mostly on weekend
5. what programs do you use?(answer this question if you want to be an avatar or banner maker) gimp, photofitre
6. give 3 examples of avatars ypu made and 3 example of banners you made in a spoiler!


APPROVED
yu are a avi, banner, icon, and gift maker!!
so yu work on some of each kinds...k??
sorry if its too much


no probs , i'll try my best ^^
Posted 10/26/08

nanasuperfour_chu wrote:

1. Why do you want to be a mod?
because i love avater editing, and i think i can help out in this group!
2. what job do you want?
- avi maker please! i can make banners, but they arent my favorite >_<
3. why do you want this job?
i love to edit pictures and its a hobby of mine, as well as making people happy that is :3
4. how often are you online?
everyday! mostly from 3:30 till 9:30 PM
5. what programs do you use?(answer this question if you want to be an avatar or banner maker)
i use: photoshop CS3, photofiltre, GIMP!!!!!!
6. give 3 examples of avatars ypu made and 3 example of banners you made in a spoiler!
Avii:

Banner:

Icons:

Also if you can show us a rendered image[ex.the original image and the rendered image!
Rendering:


APROVED
Posted 10/26/08
1. Why do you want to be a mod? Because I never Been One I want to
2. what job do you want? Avi
- avi maker
- banner maker
- icon maker
and more...

3. why do you want this job?
4. how often are you online? Weekends and Fridays
5. what programs do you use?(answer this question if you want to be an avatar or banner maker) Secret
6. give 3 examples of avatars ypu made and 3 example of banners you made in a spoiler!

Posted 10/27/08

midnightmoon1 wrote:

1. Why do you want to be a mod? Because I never Been One I want to
2. what job do you want? Avi
- avi maker
- banner maker
- icon maker
and more...

3. why do you want this job?
4. how often are you online? Weekends and Fridays
5. what programs do you use?(answer this question if you want to be an avatar or banner maker) Secret
6. give 3 examples of avatars ypu made and 3 example of banners you made in a spoiler!



REJECTED
Posted 10/27/08

yukirasuki wrote:


midnightmoon1 wrote:

1. Why do you want to be a mod? Because I never Been One I want to
2. what job do you want? Avi
- avi maker
- banner maker
- icon maker
and more...

3. why do you want this job?
4. how often are you online? Weekends and Fridays
5. what programs do you use?(answer this question if you want to be an avatar or banner maker) Secret
6. give 3 examples of avatars ypu made and 3 example of banners you made in a spoiler!



REJECTED

What can I do it again because I didnt finish cause I pressed on the wrong photo
Posted 10/27/08

midnightmoon1 wrote:


yukirasuki wrote:


midnightmoon1 wrote:

1. Why do you want to be a mod? Because I never Been One I want to
2. what job do you want? Avi
- avi maker
- banner maker
- icon maker
and more...

3. why do you want this job?
4. how often are you online? Weekends and Fridays
5. what programs do you use?(answer this question if you want to be an avatar or banner maker) Secret
6. give 3 examples of avatars ypu made and 3 example of banners you made in a spoiler!



REJECTED

What can I do it again because I didnt finish cause I pressed on the wrong photo

yup yu can re upload yur work for me to see...
Requestor
3985 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / panoramic view......
Offline
Posted 10/29/08 , edited 10/29/08
1. Why do you want to be a mod?
i want to make avatars

2. what job do you want?
- avi maker

3. why do you want this job?
i want to make avatars

4. how often are you online?
everyday, if possible

5. what programs do you use?(answer this question if you want to be an avatar or banner maker)
photoshop cs2 and imageready

6. give 3 examples of avatars ypu made and 3 example of banners you made in a spoiler!

rendered image


my edited version
Posted 10/30/08 , edited 10/30/08

kateamores wrote:

1. Why do you want to be a mod?
i want to make avatars

2. what job do you want?
- avi maker

3. why do you want this job?
i want to make avatars

4. how often are you online?
everyday, if possible

5. what programs do you use?(answer this question if you want to be an avatar or banner maker)
photoshop cs2 and imageready

6. give 3 examples of avatars ypu made and 3 example of banners you made in a spoiler!

rendered image


my edited version


can yu make an avatar useing this image..and let me see it
Requestor
3985 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / panoramic view......
Offline
Posted 10/31/08

yukirasuki wrote:


kateamores wrote:

1. Why do you want to be a mod?
i want to make avatars

2. what job do you want?
- avi maker

3. why do you want this job?
i want to make avatars

4. how often are you online?
everyday, if possible

5. what programs do you use?(answer this question if you want to be an avatar or banner maker)
photoshop cs2 and imageready

6. give 3 examples of avatars ypu made and 3 example of banners you made in a spoiler!

rendered image


my edited version


can yu make an avatar useing this image..and let me see it


kkkk..i will post it...

Requestor
23970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

1. Why do you want to be a mod? because i want to help out ,
2. what job do you want? i dont mind . is there id makers ? if not then banner// avatar maker .
- avi maker
- banner maker
- icon maker
and more...

3. why do you want this job? because i want to help if u need .
4. how often are you online? everyytime ! 2-3 hours hehe :D
5. what programs do you use?(answer this question if you want to be an avatar or banner maker) photoscape , gimp , paintshop
6. give 3 examples of avatars ypu made and 3 example of banners you made in a spoiler! uhh avatar . and sorry i dont have any more hang on ;
on my pro i got loads. sorry i`m lazy 2 do this
Posted 11/2/08

1. Why do you want to be a mod?because i want to help this group get bigger ;)
2. what job do you want? Avi request
3. why do you want this job?because i am good at avi than others
4. how often are you online?everyday 2-4 hours i guess
5. what programs do you use?(answer this question if you want to be an avatar or banner maker)Photoshop CS3 and Gimp (i don't use it a lot now) and sometines photoscape
6. give 3 examples of avatars ypu made and 3 example of banners you made in a spoiler!
Also if you can show us a rendered image[ex.the original image and the rendered image!


Posted 11/2/08

Rosile wrote:


1. Why do you want to be a mod?because i want to help this group get bigger ;)
2. what job do you want? Avi request
3. why do you want this job?because i am good at avi than others
4. how often are you online?everyday 2-4 hours i guess
5. what programs do you use?(answer this question if you want to be an avatar or banner maker)Photoshop CS3 and Gimp (i don't use it a lot now) and sometines photoscape
6. give 3 examples of avatars ypu made and 3 example of banners you made in a spoiler!
Also if you can show us a rendered image[ex.the original image and the rendered image!




accepted
yu are a avatar mod
please help working on some please!!
and put yur examples in the "mods examples" page please!
Posted 11/2/08

yukirasuki wrote:


Rosile wrote:


1. Why do you want to be a mod?because i want to help this group get bigger ;)
2. what job do you want? Avi request
3. why do you want this job?because i am good at avi than others
4. how often are you online?everyday 2-4 hours i guess
5. what programs do you use?(answer this question if you want to be an avatar or banner maker)Photoshop CS3 and Gimp (i don't use it a lot now) and sometines photoscape
6. give 3 examples of avatars ypu made and 3 example of banners you made in a spoiler!
Also if you can show us a rendered image[ex.the original image and the rendered image!




accepted
yu are a avatar mod
please help working on some please!!
and put yur examples in the "mods examples" page please!


ok and thanks for replying so fast hehe
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.