First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply [Request]Avatar Request
Posted 10/5/08 , edited 10/12/08

Username:
Name:
Size:
What you would like written:
Written where:
Random Extras :(hearts, stars...etc.)
Picture: [in spoiler tag]

R e m i n d e r s for Mods

Whoever whose request you'l grant
Please place ( P E N D I N G c/o [mod's username] )
when request is complete (avi is complete) then please put:
( D O N E) when finished.

*NOTE if you "think" we missed your request please re-post it or quote it so we can see we missed.
Posted 10/5/08 , edited 10/6/08

yukirasuki wrote:


AznPinky124 wrote:

Mod Requesting:yukirasuki
Username:AznPinky124
Name:Kisa-chan
Size:Tall And Skinny
What you would like written:AznPinky124
Written where:any where
Random Extras :(hearts, stars...etc.)anything
Picture: [in spoiler tag]


Can you also crop one please


do yu have a pic without that much background??


yes here:


DONE
Posted 10/5/08
Username:ay_bay_bay
Name:jana-chan
Size:tall & skinny :}
What you would like written:ay_bay_bay & jana-chan
Written where:wherever yu like :)))
Random Extras :(hearts, stars, stripes, rectangles...etc.) (CHOOSE ANY ONE OF THOSE IF YOU WANT, THANXS)
Picture: [in spoiler tag]

heres the pic: (btw thanks SO much) =D



Posted 10/5/08 , edited 10/5/08

AznPinky124 wrote:


yukirasuki wrote:


AznPinky124 wrote:

Mod Requesting:yukirasuki
Username:AznPinky124
Name:Kisa-chan
Size:Tall And Skinny
What you would like written:AznPinky124
Written where:any where
Random Extras :(hearts, stars...etc.)anything
Picture: [in spoiler tag]


Can you also crop one please


do yu have a pic without that much background??


yes here:


DONE


Posted 10/5/08

yukirasuki wrote:


AznPinky124 wrote:


yukirasuki wrote:


AznPinky124 wrote:

Mod Requesting:yukirasuki
Username:AznPinky124
Name:Kisa-chan
Size:Tall And Skinny
What you would like written:AznPinky124
Written where:any where
Random Extras :(hearts, stars...etc.)anything
Picture: [in spoiler tag]


Can you also crop one please


do yu have a pic without that much background??


yes here:


DONE




thanks it awsome=D
Posted 10/5/08

ay_bay_bay wrote:

Username:ay_bay_bay
Name:jana-chan
Size:tall & skinny :}
What you would like written:ay_bay_bay & jana-chan
Written where:wherever yu like :)))
Random Extras :(hearts, stars, stripes, rectangles...etc.) (CHOOSE ANY ONE OF THOSE IF YOU WANT, THANXS)
Picture: [in spoiler tag]

heres the pic: (btw thanks SO much) =D



Done!

Here You Go!
Posted 10/5/08

AznPinky124 wrote:


ay_bay_bay wrote:

Username:ay_bay_bay
Name:jana-chan
Size:tall & skinny :}
What you would like written:ay_bay_bay & jana-chan
Written where:wherever yu like :)))
Random Extras :(hearts, stars, stripes, rectangles...etc.) (CHOOSE ANY ONE OF THOSE IF YOU WANT, THANXS)
Picture: [in spoiler tag]

heres the pic: (btw thanks SO much) =D



Done!

Here You Go!


thankssssss ^o^
Posted 10/5/08 , edited 10/6/08
Mod Requesting:yukirasuki
Username: PurpleSparkle
Name: tracy
Size: thin and tall
What you would like written: tracy, PurpleSparkle
Written where: please choose for me
Random Extras :(hearts, stars...etc.) brush..grids..anything calm and cute
Picture: [in spoiler tag]


DONE
Posted 10/5/08

PurpleSparkle wrote:

Mod Requesting:yukirasuki
Username: PurpleSparkle
Name: tracy
Size: thin and tall
What you would like written: tracy, PurpleSparkle
Written where: please choose for me
Random Extras :(hearts, stars...etc.) brush..grids..anything calm and cute
Picture: [in spoiler tag]

DONE

Requestor
1456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ..........*whispe...
Offline
Posted 10/5/08 , edited 10/6/08
Mod Requesting:yukirasuki
Username:stephashcac
Name:stephanie
Size:thin and tall
What you would like written:stephy-chan,stephashcac
Written where:anywhere
Random Extras :brushes any thing cute
Picture:


DONE
Posted 10/5/08

stephashcac wrote:

Mod Requesting:yukirasuki
Username:stephashcac
Name:stephanie
Size:thin and tall
What you would like written:Stephy-Chan,stephashcac
Written where:anywhere
Random Extras :brushes any thing cute
Picture:


DONE


Requestor
1456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ..........*whispe...
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

yukirasuki wrote:


stephashcac wrote:

Mod Requesting:yukirasuki
Username:stephashcac
Name:stephanie
Size:thin and tall
What you would like written:Stephy-Chan,stephashcac
Written where:anywhere
Random Extras :brushes any thing cute
Picture:


DONE




OMG Thx ^-^
Posted 10/5/08 , edited 10/6/08
Mod Requesting:yukirasuki
Username:NarutoFangirl_123095
Name:Nancy
Size:thin and tall
What you would like written: NarutoFangirl_123095, Nancy
Written where:any where
Random Extras : stars
Picture:


DONE
Posted 10/5/08 , edited 10/6/08
Mod Requesting: a n y o n e
Username: minerva_athena
Name: athena
Size: tall & thin pls
What you would like written: athena & "I will always be here for you, no matterwhat."
Written where: anywhere u like :)
Random Extras :(hearts, stars...etc.) whatever matches the pic
Picture: [in spoiler tag]

Done
61602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 10/6/08 , edited 10/6/08


P e n d i n g.// co Anh54
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.