First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply [Request]Avatar Request
8016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / a place where no...
Offline
Posted 10/11/08 , edited 10/12/08
Mod Requesting:sweetxcherries
Username:animefairy410
Name:sakura
Size:thin and tall(avii size)
Random Extras:hearts, stars(any brushes, or anything that makes a good touch to it^^)
Picture:


aligato!
Done
38692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / where i want to be
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
Username: Knightdemon
Name:Ryn
Size:thin and tall
What you would like written: Knightdemon, Ryn
Written where: Knightdemon on top and ryn on bottom
Random Extras :(hearts, stars...etc.) snowflakes and the winter on and flowers on the other
Picture: [in spoiler tag]
Posted 10/11/08 , edited 11/4/08

sm3xyang3l wrote:

Username:sm3xyang3l
Name:Daphne
Size:tall and thin
What you would like written:sm3xyang3l,Daphne
Written where:anywhere
Random Extras :brushes and anythin else cute
Picture:

can yukirasuki do it?

DONE


Posted 10/11/08

skyblue95 wrote:

Mod Requesting:yukirasuki
Username:skyblue95
Name:sky-chan
Size:Tall And Skinny
What you would like written:skyblue95
Written where:any where
Random Extras :(hearts, stars...etc.)anything
Picture: [in spoiler tag]



DONE


Requestor
14484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / in CR
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

yukirasuki wrote:


skyblue95 wrote:

Mod Requesting:yukirasuki
Username:skyblue95
Name:sky-chan
Size:Tall And Skinny
What you would like written:skyblue95
Written where:any where
Random Extras :(hearts, stars...etc.)anything
Picture: [in spoiler tag]



DONE




thx, i like it (:

Posted 10/11/08

Furukawa_Nagisa wrote:

Mod Requesting: yukirasuki
Username: Furukawa_Nagisa
Name: Nagisa-chan
Size: Thin & tall
Random Extras : Anything that fits
Picture:


DONE


Posted 10/11/08

yusliana wrote:

mod requesting:yukirasuki(can u make it just like ur example pls....)
Username:yusliana
Name:yura hatsuno
Size:thin&tall
What you would like written:yusliana,yura hatsuno
Written where:i don`t know.....
Random Extras :(hearts, stars...etc.)brushes,sparkles
Picture: [in spoiler tag]


DONE


Requestor
13911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

SweetxCherries wrote:


naompje wrote:



Username:naompje
Name:naomi
Size:thine end tall
What you would like written:
naomi
naompje
Written where:down
Random Extras :(hearts, stars...etc.)background end pretty decorations
Picture: [in spoiler tag]



thank you
DOne SweetxCherries





thank you i like it
Posted 10/12/08

yukirasuki wrote:


Furukawa_Nagisa wrote:

Mod Requesting: yukirasuki
Username: Furukawa_Nagisa
Name: Nagisa-chan
Size: Thin & tall
Random Extras : Anything that fits
Picture:


DONE



Aww so cutie~! I totally love it! ^.^
Requestor
4243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♥Somewhere With M...
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

yukirasuki wrote:


yusliana wrote:

mod requesting:yukirasuki(can u make it just like ur example pls....)
Username:yusliana
Name:yura hatsuno
Size:thin&tall
What you would like written:yusliana,yura hatsuno
Written where:i don`t know.....
Random Extras :(hearts, stars...etc.)brushes,sparkles
Picture: [in spoiler tag]


DONE




arigatou gozaimasu......i like it!! it`s cute!!^_^
407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in ur dream
Offline
Posted 10/12/08 , edited 10/15/08
mod requesting yukirasuki
Username:pinkycake
Name:dia-chan
Size:tall and thin
What you would like written:pinkicake dia-chan
Written where:anywhere
Random Extras :brushes and anythin else cute
Picture:


DONE
Posted 10/12/08 , edited 11/4/08


no i didnt..i had this avi made a long time ago...but if yu think it took yur pic i can just change my avi...
116645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Next to Tsuna ;P...
Offline
Posted 10/12/08 , edited 10/12/08

Kuma10 wrote:

Username:Kuma10
Name:Cindy
Size:thin and long
What you would like written:Kuma10, CIndy
Written where:anywhere
Random Extras :(hearts, stars...etc.)Lots of brushes
Picture: [in spoiler tag]


pending jennyzhen112


here you go
Posted 10/12/08

animefairy410 wrote:

Mod Requesting:sweetxcherries
Username:animefairy410
Name:sakura
Size:thin and tall(avii size)
Random Extras:hearts, stars(any brushes, or anything that makes a good touch to it^^)
Picture:


aligato!
Done

here it is
Requestor
22256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♡✖『In Your Dreams』✖♡
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
wahhh no more requests
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.