First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply [GAME] Turf Battle Royal
Thug
403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / somewhere
Offline
Posted 12/25/08 , edited 12/25/08
Lagoon Company= 101 men/women
Hotel Moscow = 96men/women
Colombian Manisarela Cartel = 98 men/women
Church of Violence = 98 men/women
Chinese Hong Kong Traid = 93 men

+1 Hotel Moscow
-2 Chinese Hong Kong Traid
Posted 12/30/08
Lagoon Company= 101 men/women
Hotel Moscow = 97men/women
Colombian Manisarela Cartel = 98 men/women
Church of Violence = 98 men/women
Chinese Hong Kong Traid = 91 men

+1 Hotel Moscow

-2 Chinese Hong Kong Traid
12662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / idk
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
Lagoon Company= 101 men/women
Hotel Moscow = 93men/women
Colombian Manisarela Cartel = 98 men/women
Church of Violence = 98 men/women
Chinese Hong Kong Traid = 96 men

+1 Chinese Hong Kong Traid
-2 Hotel Moscow
Posted 1/3/09 , edited 1/3/09

bigm1 wrote:

Lagoon Company= 101 men/women
Hotel Moscow = 93men/women
Colombian Manisarela Cartel = 98 men/women
Church of Violence = 98 men/women
Chinese Hong Kong Traid = 96 men

+1 Chinese Hong Kong Traid
-2 Hotel Moscow


you need to learn to do math dear.........you should have

Lagoon Company= 101 men/women
Hotel Moscow = 95men/women
Colombian Manisarela Cartel = 98 men/women
Church of Violence = 98 men/women
Chinese Hong Kong Traid = 92 men

+1 Chinese Hong Kong Traid
-2 Hotel Moscow
Posted 1/3/09
Lagoon Company= 101 men/women
Hotel Moscow = 96men/women
Colombian Manisarela Cartel = 98 men/women
Church of Violence = 98 men/women
Chinese Hong Kong Traid = 90 men


+1 Hotel Moscow
-2 Chinese Hong Kong Traid
Thug
403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / somewhere
Offline
Posted 1/9/09
Lagoon Company= 101 men/women
Hotel Moscow = 97men/women
Colombian Manisarela Cartel = 98 men/women
Church of Violence = 98 men/women
Chinese Hong Kong Traid = 88 men


+1 Hotel Moscow
-2 Chinese Hong Kong Traid
Creator
78416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
Lagoon Company = 102 men/women
Hotel Moscow = 97 men/women
Colombian Manisarela Cartel = 98 men/women
Church of Violence = 98 men/women
Chinese Hong Kong Traid = 86 men


+1 Lagoon Company
-2 Chinese Hong Kong Traid
Thug
403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / somewhere
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
Lagoon Company = 102 men/women
Hotel Moscow = 98 men/women
Colombian Manisarela Cartel = 98 men/women
Church of Violence = 98 men/women
Chinese Hong Kong Traid = 84 men


+1 Hotel Moscow
-2 Chinese Hong Kong Traid
Posted 1/13/09
Lagoon Company = 102 men/women
Hotel Moscow = 99 men/women
Colombian Manisarela Cartel = 98 men/women
Church of Violence = 98 men/women
Chinese Hong Kong Traid = 82 men


+1 Hotel Moscow
-2 Chinese Hong Kong Traid
Thug
4340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / EVERYWHERE!!!
Offline
Posted 1/16/09 , edited 1/16/09
Lagoon Company = 102 men/women
Hotel Moscow = 97 men/women
Colombian Manisarela Cartel = 98 men/women
Church of Violence = 98 men/women
Chinese Hong Kong Traid = 83 men


-2 Hotel Moscow

+1 Chinese Hong Kong Traid
Posted 1/20/09
Lagoon Company = 102 men/women
Hotel Moscow = 96 men/women
Colombian Manisarela Cartel = 98 men/women
Church of Violence = 98 men/women
Chinese Hong Kong Traid = 81 men


+1 Hotel Moscow
-2 Chinese Hong Kong Traid
Thug
403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / somewhere
Offline
Posted 2/2/09 , edited 2/2/09

apache2 wrote:

Lagoon Company = 102 men/women
Hotel Moscow = 96 men/women
Colombian Manisarela Cartel = 98 men/women
Church of Violence = 98 men/women
Chinese Hong Kong Traid = 81 men


+1 Hotel Moscow
-2 Chinese Hong Kong Traid


Isn't it suppose to be like this
Lagoon Company = 102 men/women
Hotel Moscow = 98 men/women
Colombian Manisarela Cartel = 98 men/women
Church of Violence = 98 men/women
Chinese Hong Kong Traid = 81 men


+1 Hotel Moscow
-2 Chinese Hong Kong Traid
Thug
403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / somewhere
Offline
Posted 2/2/09
Lagoon Company = 102 men/women
Hotel Moscow = 99 men/women
Colombian Manisarela Cartel = 98 men/women
Church of Violence = 98 men/women
Chinese Hong Kong Traid = 79 men


+1 Hotel Moscow
-2 Chinese Hong Kong Traid
Posted 2/2/09

ninjacloud wrote:


apache2 wrote:

Lagoon Company = 102 men/women
Hotel Moscow = 96 men/women
Colombian Manisarela Cartel = 98 men/women
Church of Violence = 98 men/women
Chinese Hong Kong Traid = 81 men


+1 Hotel Moscow
-2 Chinese Hong Kong Traid


Isn't it suppose to be like this
Lagoon Company = 102 men/women
Hotel Moscow = 98 men/women
Colombian Manisarela Cartel = 98 men/women
Church of Violence = 98 men/women
Chinese Hong Kong Traid = 81 men


+1 Hotel Moscow
-2 Chinese Hong Kong Traid



Your right...... It was late and I wasn't thinking.
Posted 2/2/09
Lagoon Company = 102 men/women
Hotel Moscow = 100 men/women
Colombian Manisarela Cartel = 98 men/women
Church of Violence = 98 men/women
Chinese Hong Kong Traid = 77 men


+1 Hotel Moscow
-2 Chinese Hong Kong Traid
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.