First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
°SHOP° Avatar Mall
Creator
70589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ?lost in my castl...
Offline
Posted 10/5/08 , edited 1/27/09
Mod will upload some already made avatars for people who wants it



How to pay:
* add this group as ur favorite group
* upload 5 pics here (5 per avatar)
* add the group's banner in ur profile
* invite ur buddies to the group



How does this work:
* Choose an avatar from the avatar list
( one a time. do not choose the ones with [ Taken ] )
* Tell us which one you would like and what do you wanna put on it
* Pay for the avatar
* Plz pm the maker of the avii u want 2 let them noe u want their item plz and thnks
* You get the avatar with the text you wanna



PAYMENT PHOTOS Here



Avatar list


Ran02


pyon_xx


Princess_Serenity


animerockzforever


vampireknight2


pooka08 :: updated 01/27/09


Member
1496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ..somewhere..in t...
Offline
Posted 10/5/08
umm... okiEE!! I want the 2nd 1!! <shugo chara>
Can you put...
Username: lisa4474
Nikiname: lisa-chan
Quote: XMagic is everywhereX

~Gunna upload 5 pics right now~ * group already in favorites!!
Creator
70589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ?lost in my castl...
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

lisa4474 wrote:

umm... okiEE!! I want the 2nd 1!! <shugo chara>
Can you put...
Username: lisa4474
Nikiname: lisa-chan
Quote: XMagic is everywhereX

~Gunna upload 5 pics right now~ * group already in favorites!!


Here's ur avii
thnks 4 already addin our group in ur favs

thnks 4 shoppin at avatar mall
Posted 10/7/08
can i have # 1?
text: NarutoFangirl_123095
thankies
Creator
70589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ?lost in my castl...
Offline
Posted 10/9/08

NarutoFangirl_123095 wrote:

can i have # 1?
text: NarutoFangirl_123095
thankies


here u go hope u like

thnk s4 shoppin
Member
6337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In My Own World
Offline
Posted 10/9/08


so what do I do if I want to add some of mine here?
P.S after this issues is over with can ran-chan detele the posts? ^^ relating to this not everyone else's post k?
Creator
70589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ?lost in my castl...
Offline
Posted 10/9/08

Princess_Serenity wrote:



so what do I do if I want to add some of mine here?
P.S after this issues is over with can ran-chan detele the posts? ^^ relating to this not everyone else's post k?


sure u can add urs sis ur welcome 2
Member
6337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In My Own World
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

Ran02 wrote:


Princess_Serenity wrote:



so what do I do if I want to add some of mine here?
P.S after this issues is over with can ran-chan detele the posts? ^^ relating to this not everyone else's post k?


sure u can add urs sis ur welcome 2


ok do I just send it you you then?
Creator
70589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ?lost in my castl...
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

Princess_Serenity wrote:


Ran02 wrote:


Princess_Serenity wrote:



so what do I do if I want to add some of mine here?
P.S after this issues is over with can ran-chan detele the posts? ^^ relating to this not everyone else's post k?


sure u can add urs sis ur welcome 2


ok do I just send it you you then?


yea u can send it 2 me and i will put em up
Member
6337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In My Own World
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

Ran02 wrote:


Princess_Serenity wrote:


Ran02 wrote:


Princess_Serenity wrote:



so what do I do if I want to add some of mine here?
P.S after this issues is over with can ran-chan detele the posts? ^^ relating to this not everyone else's post k?


sure u can add urs sis ur welcome 2


ok do I just send it you you then?


yea u can send it 2 me and i will put em up


ok^^ Me have to make it first^^
Creator
70589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ?lost in my castl...
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

Princess_Serenity wrote:


Ran02 wrote:


Princess_Serenity wrote:


Ran02 wrote:


Princess_Serenity wrote:



so what do I do if I want to add some of mine here?
P.S after this issues is over with can ran-chan detele the posts? ^^ relating to this not everyone else's post k?


sure u can add urs sis ur welcome 2


ok do I just send it you you then?


yea u can send it 2 me and i will put em up


ok^^ Me have to make it first^^


sure okiessssss
Posted 10/13/08

Ran02 wrote:

Mod will upload some already made avatars for people who wanna it

How to pay:
*add this group as ur favorite group
* upload 5 pics here: (5 per per avatar)
add the group's banner in ur profile
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=6573407

How does this work:
*Choose an avatar from the avatar list
(one a time. do not choose the ones with " {Taken} )
*Tell us which one you would like and what do you wanna put on it
*Pay for the avatar
*I will pm the moderator
*You get the avatar with the text you wanna


Avatar list
Ran02


marymannly12


1401604


Pyron_xx


can i get marymannly12's #3 imma pay for it rite now.
Text: Anita
Member
5189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

Ran02 wrote:

Mod will upload some already made avatars for people who wanna it

How to pay:
*add this group as ur favorite group
* upload 5 pics here: (5 per per avatar)
add the group's banner in ur profile
invite ur buddies to the group
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=6573407

How does this work:
*Choose an avatar from the avatar list
(one a time. do not choose the ones with " {Taken} )
*Tell us which one you would like and what do you wanna put on it
*Pay for the avatar
*I will pm the moderator
*You get the avatar with the text you wanna


Avatar list
Ran02


marymannly12


1401604


Pyron_xx


Ahihi l already did EVERYTHING!XD You can check my profile if you want to!
l'd like to have no. 3 from marymannly12 please.
Just write Haylee, xx-dreamheart and something in korean or jap

Thanks!


Member
11399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under your bed
Offline
Posted 10/15/08


How to pay:
*add this group as ur favorite group
* upload 5 pics here: (5 per per avatar)
add the group's banner in ur profile
invite ur buddies to the group
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=6573407

How does this work:
*Choose an avatar from the avatar list
(one a time. do not choose the ones with " {Taken} )
*Tell us which one you would like and what do you wanna put on it
*Pay for the avatar
*I will pm the moderator
*You get the avatar with the text you wanna

Avatar list
Ran02
** Spoiler Alert!!! click to hide or show**

1. (taken)
** Spoiler Alert!!! click to hide or show**
Image

2. (taken)
** Spoiler Alert!!! click to hide or show**
Image

3.
** Spoiler Alert!!! click to hide or show**
Image


marymannly12
** Spoiler Alert!!! click to hide or show**

1)
** Spoiler Alert!!! click to hide or show**
Image

2)
** Spoiler Alert!!! click to hide or show**
Image

3)
** Spoiler Alert!!! click to hide or show**
Image



1401604
** Spoiler Alert!!! click to hide or show**
1.
** Spoiler Alert!!! click to hide or show**
Image


Pyron_xx
** Spoiler Alert!!! click to hide or show**
1.
** Spoiler Alert!!! click to hide or show**
Image

2.
** Spoiler Alert!!! click to hide or show**
Image

3.
** Spoiler Alert!!! click to hide or show**
Image



ooh can i please buy from Pyron_xx # 3?? im uploading right this minute!!!
umz have:
ochibi-san
ren-chan
xDD

on it okies? thats all~~ and u can put whatever else u want,
except sparkles and flashy stuff
Member
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

xx-dreamheart wrote:



Here you go ^^ Choose one, transparent or white background haha i couldn't decide >.<:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.