First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
°SHOP° Avatar Mall
Posted 10/15/08 , edited 10/15/08
HAHA FINALL FINISHED THE PAYMENT!
can i have #2
in marymannly12 collextion?

can i have it say T-Chan and Ilovemicchi-sanalot875
Member
5189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

marymannly12 wrote:


xx-dreamheart wrote:



Here you go ^^ Choose one, transparent or white background haha i couldn't decide >.<:


OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!XD
Posted 10/16/08 , edited 10/16/08

marymannly12 wrote:


xx-dreamheart wrote:



Here you go ^^ Choose one, transparent or white background haha i couldn't decide >.<:

buti asked b4 her...
Oh nvm i never saw the ADD IT TO UR FAVES.. o.o
Posted 10/16/08

Ran02 wrote:

Mod will upload some already made avatars for people who wanna it

How to pay:
*add this group as ur favorite group
* upload 5 pics here: (5 per per avatar)
add the group's banner in ur profile
invite ur buddies to the group
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=6573407

How does this work:
*Choose an avatar from the avatar list
(one a time. do not choose the ones with " {Taken} )
*Tell us which one you would like and what do you wanna put on it
*Pay for the avatar
*I will pm the moderator
*You get the avatar with the text you wanna


Avatar list
Ran02


marymannly12


1401604


Pyron_xx


i couldnt get marymannly12's #3 so can i get #1 i payed already.
Creator
70589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ?lost in my castl...
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

Anitia97 wrote:


Ran02 wrote:

Mod will upload some already made avatars for people who wanna it

How to pay:
*add this group as ur favorite group
* upload 5 pics here: (5 per per avatar)
add the group's banner in ur profile
invite ur buddies to the group
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=6573407

How does this work:
*Choose an avatar from the avatar list
(one a time. do not choose the ones with " {Taken} )
*Tell us which one you would like and what do you wanna put on it
*Pay for the avatar
*I will pm the moderator
*You get the avatar with the text you wanna


Avatar list
Ran02


marymannly12


1401604


Pyron_xx


i couldnt get marymannly12's #3 so can i get #1 i payed already.


plz qutoe or pm the marymannly plz and thnks
Creator
70589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ?lost in my castl...
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
PLEASE ALL SHOPPER IF U WANT AN ITEM PLZ PM THE MAKER OF THE ITEM TO LET THEM NOE U WANT 2 BUY THEIR WORK
PLEASE AND THNKS
Member
6225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 秘密の場所
Offline
Posted 10/17/08 , edited 10/17/08

Ochibi-san wrote:



Here you go...^^
Member
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

Anitia97 wrote:




Here you go, sorry it's late ^^:

Member
11399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under your bed
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

pyon_xx wrote:


Ochibi-san wrote:



Here you go...^^


zomgg its perfect!!!!! love it~~~ thank yoooou!!!!!!

Posted 10/17/08


its ok i dont mind
Member
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

IloveMicchi-sanalot875 wrote:



Here you go ^^:

Posted 10/18/08
*sigh*
i guess no one likes my aviis TT^TT
oh well~
Creator
70589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ?lost in my castl...
Offline
Posted 10/19/08

1401604 wrote:

*sigh*
i guess no one likes my aviis TT^TT
oh well~


they cute u can keep addin em and then peoz will c it and want it don't worry ur avii r kawaii
Posted 10/19/08


ahh thnk you~
that makes me feel better :D

Creator
70589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ?lost in my castl...
Offline
Posted 10/20/08

1401604 wrote:



ahh thnk you~
that makes me feel better :D


ur welcome gald u feelin better

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.