First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
What made you an IchiRuki,and Ichihime fan? ^__^
Member
20216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In California, in...
Offline
Posted 10/5/08
Tell me how you started to like this couple :)
Explain!!!! >:P
20435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/5/08
Well, it started out with facts, then it came to me realizing that they had feelings for each other. No, I am not talking about IchixHime, I am talking about IchixRuki.
Member
15149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Where you are?
Offline
Posted 10/5/08
Well Ichigo and Orihime known each other longer. Plus he need someone who is kind and loving and she need someone to protect her. Plus he doesn't need someone that want him because he looks like a dead marry man that someone is else lust over.
But Ichigo should be with Tatsuki.
Member
819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Ontario Canada
Offline
Posted 10/5/08
wow... I just like how ichigo and rukia interact. its funny but at the same time very deep.
Posted 10/5/08
well i think thats not really a reason luvspring! but ant ways i sooooo agree with diva roxy!
16329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / F / Singapore lah!
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
Orihime likes ichigo.
Orihime is willing to sacrifice for ichigo.
Orihime is just great.

Rukia should be with renji.
Member
7467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

_Immanence_ wrote:

Well, it started out with facts, then it came to me realizing that they had feelings for each other. No, I am not talking about IchixHime, I am talking about IchixRuki.


Yea, you're right. Although Ichigo has known Orihime for a longer period of time, they just don't have chemistry between them. Orihime was invisible to Ichigo until Rukia showed up and gave him shinigami powers, which somehow affected Orihime and made her able to see hollows. Which is why Ichigo started talking to her. Ichigo and Rukia care about each other more than 'just normal friends'. Rukia tried to stop Ichigo from going to Soul Society 'cause she didn't want him to get hurt, on the other hand, Ichigo wanted to go to Soul Society to rescue her, and he mastered bankai because of that. And those IchiHime fans can go watch the Bleach movie 3 preview and realise just how much Ichigo and Rukia cares about one another. The flashback(in the movie preview where Ichigo thinks back to when him and rukia first met) is a given.
Member
7467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
And some of you guys just predict that childhood friends should/would end up with each other, don't you?
75 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / malaysia
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
IchixRuki just felling, they always at the same path
ichi should be with rukia
20435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/16/08 , edited 10/16/08

firestar9741 wrote:


_Immanence_ wrote:

Well, it started out with facts, then it came to me realizing that they had feelings for each other. No, I am not talking about IchixHime, I am talking about IchixRuki.


Yea, you're right. Although Ichigo has known Orihime for a longer period of time, they just don't have chemistry between them. Orihime was invisible to Ichigo until Rukia showed up and gave him shinigami powers, which somehow affected Orihime and made her able to see hollows. Which is why Ichigo started talking to her. Ichigo and Rukia care about each other more than 'just normal friends'. Rukia tried to stop Ichigo from going to Soul Society 'cause she didn't want him to get hurt, on the other hand, Ichigo wanted to go to Soul Society to rescue her, and he mastered bankai because of that. And those IchiHime fans can go watch the Bleach movie 3 preview and realise just how much Ichigo and Rukia cares about one another. The flashback(in the movie preview where Ichigo thinks back to when him and rukia first met) is a given.


Ah.. I see, I only saw 1 trailer but I didn't see when Ichigo had the flashback.
Member
580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere in that...
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

firestar9741 wrote:

Yea, you're right. Although Ichigo has known Orihime for a longer period of time, they just don't have chemistry between them. Orihime was invisible to Ichigo until Rukia showed up and gave him shinigami powers, which somehow affected Orihime and made her able to see hollows. Which is why Ichigo started talking to her. Ichigo and Rukia care about each other more than 'just normal friends'. Rukia tried to stop Ichigo from going to Soul Society 'cause she didn't want him to get hurt, on the other hand, Ichigo wanted to go to Soul Society to rescue her, and he mastered bankai because of that. And those IchiHime fans can go watch the Bleach movie 3 preview and realise just how much Ichigo and Rukia cares about one another. The flashback(in the movie preview where Ichigo thinks back to when him and rukia first met) is a given.


I love you for your statement
Plus there's also the fact that Ichigo can sometimes be too rash and needs to have sense pounded into him, which Orihime is physically incapable of doing, (for disbelievers, check the chapter when Yammy and Ulqy came to K town for the first time). Yeah sure Orihime cares for Ichigo (but she couldn't do anything to shake Ichigo out of his stupor) and Kubo himself said Rukia is Ichigo's light, besides Kubo also said that Ichigo had black hair before (and kinder eyes ) but because Rukia also had black hair, he changed Ichigo's design to the total opposite of Rukia, so they won't look like siblings. So yeah, IchigoxRukia is the cannon pairing and also GinxRangiku
3144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / None of your busi...
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
ICHIRUKI!!! they're so cute and they love eachother isn't that enough? i LOVE them together...plus i HATE Orihime!!
Plus i love when a short girl is with a tall guy, its cute!!!
5850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
Hm.. because one of the romance that is focused is Orihime's crush and I never saw anything between Ichigo and Rukia. The chapter 'Goodbye Halycon Days' also made me like IchiHime. (the episode name is Goodbye, Kurosaki-kun)
Member
7467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

_Immanence_ wrote:


firestar9741 wrote:


_Immanence_ wrote:

Well, it started out with facts, then it came to me realizing that they had feelings for each other. No, I am not talking about IchixHime, I am talking about IchixRuki.


Yea, you're right. Although Ichigo has known Orihime for a longer period of time, they just don't have chemistry between them. Orihime was invisible to Ichigo until Rukia showed up and gave him shinigami powers, which somehow affected Orihime and made her able to see hollows. Which is why Ichigo started talking to her. Ichigo and Rukia care about each other more than 'just normal friends'. Rukia tried to stop Ichigo from going to Soul Society 'cause she didn't want him to get hurt, on the other hand, Ichigo wanted to go to Soul Society to rescue her, and he mastered bankai because of that. And those IchiHime fans can go watch the Bleach movie 3 preview and realise just how much Ichigo and Rukia cares about one another. The flashback(in the movie preview where Ichigo thinks back to when him and rukia first met) is a given.


Ah.. I see, I only saw 1 trailer but I didn't see when Ichigo had the flashback.


You can go to my profile page, I've put up the link for the trailer there^^
2966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
i prefer ichi x hime because same age and Orihime loves ichigo more than rukia does.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.