First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
mission department
Sun Disciple
12301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Valhalla
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
Okay then,to start off...how bout' a mission for a former sweeper of the order ne?

I need the cash for a certain ancient artifact in the shop that has a 50/50 chance of kill or power.
The arrow will be mine at last!
Sun Disciple
78416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
i want a mission assassination plz
Ancient Sun Reverend
5329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / around the world
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

MSgaaRa wrote:


chidori_chu716 wrote:


MSgaaRa wrote:


chidori_chu716 wrote:

Would you like a mission? Please quote this post so that i can give you a mission ASAP then.


i'll try it...


okay what type of mission?


something fun!


okay! i'm sooooo sorry for the late reply! school + social life are hard to balance with CR. well anyway a fun mission? i've never really given something like that so how about a mission that relates to the entertainment dept?

Mission:
we're getting lots of new members and more would be nice too! so for your mission, invite 50 people and post the usernames of at least 10 of the ones you invited in a post. then, ask amras for permission to organize a "new members welcome party" forum so all the new members can learn/be updated on all the new stuff in the order. if you get amras' permission i'm putting you in charge of setting up the party (like what food, music, etc. party stuff!). you can do that right?

Rewards:
- 2 mil chidori dollars

is that fine with you? if you complete the mission you'll be the first member to receive chidori dollars!
Ancient Sun Reverend
5329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / around the world
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

langying wrote:


chidori_chu716 wrote:




Mission Log


Oct. 07

My apprentice and I had crashed landed on the planet a few days ago. We were promptly pulled from the wreckage of our vessel and placed in a detention center. We were kept in seperate energy cages and our weapons and equipment were stripped from us. We had been there for a few days until we were transported to another center in the planet's capitol city. Though not in my actual execution plans, but things seemed to be going towards the direction I wanted.

The only issue is that the apprentice has been injured, and was refused medical treatment. Unless he's wearing his suit or if I were able to get to him, his injuries will only worsen with time. Once placed in the detention center of the capitol city, we were scheduled to be taken to T'heolina's military commander to be questioned, and our equipment to be examined. During our incarceration, were watched none stop by the A.I. units


However, before our second transport could be completed, the detention center was attacked by rebels

okay please finish the mission soon.
Ancient Sun Reverend
5329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / around the world
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

starr555 wrote:

Star:Captains log.. (Earth mission)
upon reaching the red mountains.. it has seemed that my target has known of my arrival for some time..
why i say this is.. he has prepared a "welcoming" party for me.. and his gift.. this big @ss thing.

from the looks of it. it may be an iron golem.. such things are quite hard to create.. mainly because it requires huge amount of energy.. End transmission.
Star:ciel, stay back ok? let me handle this.
Ciel: uhm..*nods and stays behind a big rock*
Star:hmm.. shall we begin golem?
Golem :.......*raises his big ass sword*
Star:uh-oh.. it might be bad if that big thing actually hits me..
Golem*swings his sword with awesome might literally carving the earth*
Ciel:*watches the battle from afar* star..
Star:*starts shouting* THAT WAS A GREAT MOVE!! NOW ITS MY TURN BIG GUY!!
Ciel:*looks around where the voice is coming from*(star is flying in the air)
Star:NOW UNLEASH THE BEAST!! *his saber shines with bright light*
(from the small light lightsaber.. to this, or something closely resembling it*

Star: HISATSU!! SEIKENZUKI!!!
*lands directly on the head of the golem with a thunderus strike slashing it from the head downwards*
Star:*jumps off the golem* this is the end for you.. RELEASE!
*the golem explodes with great intensity*
Star:*creates a cool pose during explosion* hehehe.. always wanted to do something like this after that move..
*after the explosion clears*
Star:ciel-chan? you can come out now.
Ciel:uhm..*emerges from her hiding spot.*
Star:hehe. were you ok back there?
Ciel:*nods*
Star:cool. hehe. we'd best get going before nightfall reaches us.. god knows how many more welcoming committee's are out here to greet us.
To Be Continued..


please continue!
Ancient Sun Reverend
5329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / around the world
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

mwong04 wrote:

Any of you who are intersted in a mission pls contact me I've got one when I was trapped in a pile of astrology books and Shadow History books


so are you still interested in being my assistant quest mod? i'm not sure if you still are since we changed the group
Ancient Sun Reverend
5329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / around the world
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

crush_dance wrote:

Okay then,to start off...how bout' a mission for a former sweeper of the order ne?

I need the cash for a certain ancient artifact in the shop that has a 50/50 chance of kill or power.
The arrow will be mine at last!


ah i remember you! please be active again. the item you're looking for, would you label it a "magical epic item" or just an "epic item"? don't forget that in the order there are two types of cash: chidori and amras dollars. i can only give chidori dollars for magical epic items.
Sun Disciple
12301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Valhalla
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

chidori_chu716 wrote:


crush_dance wrote:

Okay then,to start off...how bout' a mission for a former sweeper of the order ne?

I need the cash for a certain ancient artifact in the shop that has a 50/50 chance of kill or power.
The arrow will be mine at last!


ah i remember you! please be active again. the item you're looking for, would you label it a "magical epic item" or just an "epic item"? don't forget that in the order there are two types of cash: chidori and amras dollars. i can only give chidori dollars for magical epic items.


Fair enough.
How can i be of service Master Chidori?

5278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Getter Rays HQ
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

chidori_chu716 wrote:


mwong04 wrote:

Any of you who are intersted in a mission pls contact me I've got one when I was trapped in a pile of astrology books and Shadow History books


so are you still interested in being my assistant quest mod? i'm not sure if you still are since we changed the group


sure watever Ive got one on me right now but they need a team of 3 or they will not succeed
3057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Netherworld
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
Star: hmm so this is the red mountains huh? *as he looks around his surroundings*
its strange.. we are covered in ice.. yet its not even cold. only slightly cooler.
Ciel: uhm *nods as she touches the red ice*
Star:hmm... wait.. werent we supposed to like.. take some of these red ice? cant really remember now..
Ciel: three bags..
Star: ore? 3 bags full of this red stuff? olryt. hehe. good thing i have you along for my journeys now.
i have quite the memory lapse sometimes. hehehe. i do remember stargazer-sama saying something about this place.. hmmm.. what was it again.. *looks in the sky* hmm? never noticed those dark clouds before..
and the lightning... !!!????

Star: i remember!! stargazer-sama said this place was hard to reach because of lightning!! which means.. er... ciel-chan~ i think we need to find some cover.. fast.
Ciel: ok..*walks near to star after collecting the ice*
Star:hmm.. theres a cave nearby here. lets hide in there for the moment until we figured out our next plan here.
*as the two venture to the cave*
Star:ciel watch out!!
*lightning begins to strike violently across the land*
Star:*grabs ciel's arm* were almost near the cave lets run for it.
*a few minutes later, the two have entered the cave safely*
Star:wew.. good thing i remembered about that lightning part huh? hehehe.
Ciel:....
Star: well anyway.. at least we obtained one of our objectives right? hehe

Ciel:uhm. *nods*
Star:yosh! lets rest here for a while then.. till the lightning dies down.. hehe
Ciel:uhm.. *hugs star*
Star:hehehe. *smiles at ciel* you know.. you dont really talk too much dont you?
Ciel:*continues to hug star*
Star:ok? doesnt really matter. your still a good partner. hehe
To Be Continued..
594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / in the SpaCe of TiMe
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

chidori_chu716 wrote:

Would you like a mission? Please quote this post so that i can give you a mission ASAP then.


i'd like to start off with something simple...easy... i hasnt learn any skills..yet..though...
Ancient Sun Reverend
5329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / around the world
Offline
Posted 10/12/08 , edited 10/15/08



okay you guys both asked for missions so i'm gonna assign you two a partner mission. for crush_dance it'll be a stealing mission and for qaz it'll be an assassination mission.

Mission: Level
Warehouse 13 is where our sister order stores a few epic items. but last night the warehouse was raided by a bandit group called GO and they are now on their way to drop off the items to their clients. you two need to work together to locate GO and their clients. they were last spotted causing a ruckus at a tavern in a village called Ran. so first investigate at the Warehouse and then check out the tavern. crush_dance, your mission is to steal back the epic items stolen (there were 6 stolen) and then raid the bandits for any other stolen things. qaz, your mission is to force the members of GO to take you to their clients and kill the clients. it will be the decision of you two as to whether you kill the members of GO or if you turn them in for the bounty.

Rewards: Level 2(b/c you've both done missions before
-*EDIT* you each will get 2000 chidori dollars *EDIT*
-
each get a bottle of this auto-hypnosis potion.

get to it you two. report any questions to me. dismissed
2954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Pearl of the orie...
Offline
Posted 10/13/08 , edited 10/13/08

chidori_chu716 wrote:

okay! i'm sooooo sorry for the late reply! school + social life are hard to balance with CR. well anyway a fun mission? i've never really given something like that so how about a mission that relates to the entertainment dept?

Mission:
we're getting lots of new members and more would be nice too! so for your mission, invite 50 people and post the usernames of at least 10 of the ones you invited in a post. then, ask amras for permission to organize a "new members welcome party" forum so all the new members can learn/be updated on all the new stuff in the order. if you get amras' permission i'm putting you in charge of setting up the party (like what food, music, etc. party stuff!). you can do that right?

Rewards:
- 2 mil chidori dollars

is that fine with you? if you complete the mission you'll be the first member to receive chidori dollars!


ermm... already done that before, can't tell which is which anymore...
Ancient Sun Reverend
5329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / around the world
Offline
Posted 10/13/08


oh really? oopsies um okay so you want a fun mission? gosh that's hard. uh could you be more specific about what type of mission you want?

Ancient Sun Reverend
5329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / around the world
Offline
Posted 10/13/08 , edited 10/15/08














okay you guys are the best members of the month! congrats! well anyway, under the request of Amras i'm gonna give you all a group mission to complete. since you are all new members it's gonna be a pretty easy mission. so please do it:

MISSION:
recently an island in the Aurentin Sea suffered from an eruption of the island volcano, mt. aureru. i need you all to go there and survey the damage. find survivors and bring them back here if they're injured, report what buildings are in usable conditions and which ones are destroyed, report the major damages, and then that's it. i'll take care of the rest.

Tools:
-Basic First Aid Kit
-Map to the island
-transportation to island
-body suits to wear (so you don't inhale the smoke from the volcano)

Rewards: *EDIT*Level 1(b/c there are so many of you on this mission and you're all new)
-you each get 1000 mil chidori dollars*EDIT*


so that's it. pretty easy. you'll RP the mission here and i'll check in every once in a while. if you don't understand how to do the mission refer to the old mission forum for some examples. good luck all of you and congrats again best members of the month. dismissed.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.