First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
round table knights
Posted 10/13/08

Chase7856 wrote:

*taks his seet*
so what is up and i hope you have room for one more


nothing much, had draw infiltrate the nazis, screen shot some of there intel, then we will develop a plan.
7349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The Neverhood
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
Guess I'll be the Badge Department.
Posted 10/14/08

restorecop99 wrote:

Guess I'll be the Badge Department.


so, your interested, in badge making.
7349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The Neverhood
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

AmrasPallanen wrote:


restorecop99 wrote:

Guess I'll be the Badge Department.


so, your interested, in badge making.


Not really, but it's the only one that isn't taken.

Posted 10/14/08 , edited 10/14/08

restorecop99 wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


restorecop99 wrote:

Guess I'll be the Badge Department.


so, your interested, in badge making.


Not really, but it's the only one that isn't taken.



you can make one up as well. don't have to be that one. but we are looking for badge makers. maybe....I might of have a good ideal for that.
Posted 10/14/08

restorecop99 wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


restorecop99 wrote:

Guess I'll be the Badge Department.


so, your interested, in badge making.


Not really, but it's the only one that isn't taken.



how about picking something else, im going to have another group make badges for us,
so, martial arts department, solar judgement department. what would you like
Ancient Sun Reverend
5329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / around the world
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

restorecop99 wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


restorecop99 wrote:

Guess I'll be the Badge Department.


so, your interested, in badge making.


Not really, but it's the only one that isn't taken.



restore! you're back. haven't seen you in awhile.
7349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The Neverhood
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

chidori_chu716 wrote:


restorecop99 wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


restorecop99 wrote:

Guess I'll be the Badge Department.


so, your interested, in badge making.


Not really, but it's the only one that isn't taken.



restore! you're back. haven't seen you in awhile.


Yeah I haven't been around for a while, have I? I had some stuff to catch up on.

7349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The Neverhood
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

AmrasPallanen wrote:


restorecop99 wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


restorecop99 wrote:

Guess I'll be the Badge Department.


so, your interested, in badge making.


Not really, but it's the only one that isn't taken.



how about picking something else, im going to have another group make badges for us,
so, martial arts department, solar judgement department. what would you like



How about the Demonology Department? Demonology is the study of demons, so I thought It would be right up my ally.
Ancient Sun Reverend
5329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / around the world
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

restorecop99 wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


restorecop99 wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


restorecop99 wrote:

Guess I'll be the Badge Department.


so, your interested, in badge making.


Not really, but it's the only one that isn't taken.



how about picking something else, im going to have another group make badges for us,
so, martial arts department, solar judgement department. what would you like



How about the Demonology Department? Demonology is the study of demons, so I thought It would be right up my ally.


haha that reminds me of the defense against the dark arts class in harry potter
Ancient Sun Reverend
5329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / around the world
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

restorecop99 wrote:


chidori_chu716 wrote:


restorecop99 wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


restorecop99 wrote:

Guess I'll be the Badge Department.


so, your interested, in badge making.


Not really, but it's the only one that isn't taken.



restore! you're back. haven't seen you in awhile.


Yeah I haven't been around for a while, have I? I had some stuff to catch up on.



ah that makes sense. i've been busy lately too. but glad you're back!
7349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The Neverhood
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

chidori_chu716 wrote:


restorecop99 wrote:


chidori_chu716 wrote:


restorecop99 wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


restorecop99 wrote:

Guess I'll be the Badge Department.


so, your interested, in badge making.


Not really, but it's the only one that isn't taken.



restore! you're back. haven't seen you in awhile.


Yeah I haven't been around for a while, have I? I had some stuff to catch up on.



ah that makes sense. i've been busy lately too. but glad you're back!


Yeah, it's really good to be back.

Posted 10/15/08

restorecop99 wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


restorecop99 wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


restorecop99 wrote:

Guess I'll be the Badge Department.


so, your interested, in badge making.


Not really, but it's the only one that isn't taken.



how about picking something else, im going to have another group make badges for us,
so, martial arts department, solar judgement department. what would you like



How about the Demonology Department? Demonology is the study of demons, so I thought It would be right up my ally.


done, make a department, called "demonology department" and introduce yourself there.
34431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / lolwhut
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *spins in her chair eating donuts*
Ancient Sun Reverend
5329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / around the world
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
ahh *gets dizzy watching draw spin :wacko:*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.