First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Goo Hye Sun is Makino in Korean Hana Yori Dango, Sunday October 5, 2008 Korea
15878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
eh?? cant wait!!
2394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
i think she's pretty but if ever i still prefer yoon eun hye......
29973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / asia♥
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

sweetydoodle wrote:

i was expecting someone else,
not her. she's not so much of a strong personality.
her personality and looks doesn't seem to fit with the boys.
oh well.
i just wish it would go well.

*..*



and her AGE!!!!!!

304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / HYD's Heart
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
I definitely go with the majority and say I prefer yoon eun nye. But, let's just hope the korea version is not a disappointment.
843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
i wanted yoon eun hye!!!
1445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

akimierie wrote:


sweetydoodle wrote:

i was expecting someone else,
not her. she's not so much of a strong personality.
her personality and looks doesn't seem to fit with the boys.
oh well.
i just wish it would go well.

*..*



and her AGE!!!!!!



what is wrong with her age? she is still young, maybe not as young as the casted f4, but shes only 24 yrs old.
plus she looks really young for her age too.
5656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / At Home
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
I still wanna watch this!!!
29973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / asia♥
Offline
Posted 10/6/08 , edited 10/6/08

smiile wrote:


akimierie wrote:


sweetydoodle wrote:

i was expecting someone else,
not her. she's not so much of a strong personality.
her personality and looks doesn't seem to fit with the boys.
oh well.
i just wish it would go well

*..*



and her AGE!!!!!!



what is wrong with her age? she is still young, maybe not as young as the casted f4, but shes only 24 yrs old.
plus she looks really young for her age too.


24 and 21 I think that is soooo Huge and a large age gap (for the story)
and really I was expecting her(the one who will play makino) to be younger...
bec. in the manga and in live TSUKASA is OLDER than MAKINO
but I will still watch it and buy it's DVD!
33488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
Really? To be honest I really don't like her. Arggggggggggggggggggg!
vimbie 
1216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / united kingdom lo...
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
she is pretty i think i gonna love this but still thibk japan version is gonna win
they should have put someone younger as makino
vimbie 
1216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / united kingdom lo...
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

chickarita wrote:

Really? To be honest I really don't like her. Arggggggggggggggggggg!



i got a feeling she cant act compared to other makino's inoue mao she is a pro
barbie she is good i had seen her acting she juss pretty but she aint that good in acting
vimbie 
1216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / united kingdom lo...
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

hanna052288 wrote:

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! i dnk like her!!!

i want yoon eun hye!!!!




yoon eun hye she got another drama so they thought it will too much for her
511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
i like goo hye sun in pure 19...
i think she'll make a good makino...
2293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Over the rainbow
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
ooohh!! i havent seen any of her dramas O_O i wonder if she can pull it off?
shes pretty though..so thats good^^
2293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Over the rainbow
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

akimierie wrote:


smiile wrote:


akimierie wrote:


sweetydoodle wrote:

i was expecting someone else,
not her. she's not so much of a strong personality.
her personality and looks doesn't seem to fit with the boys.
oh well.
i just wish it would go well

*..*



and her AGE!!!!!!



what is wrong with her age? she is still young, maybe not as young as the casted f4, but shes only 24 yrs old.
plus she looks really young for her age too.


24 and 21 I think that is soooo Huge and a large age gap (for the story)
and really I was expecting her(the one who will play makino) to be younger...
bec. in the manga and in live TSUKASA is OLDER than MAKINO
but I will still watch it and buy it's DVD!


i guess ur right..but barbie played this role when she was 25..(i think)
and all the other actors in f4 had an even bigger age gap..i think it was 7 but im not sure >_>
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.