First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Mech/Technology Dept
Posted 10/13/08

starr555 wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:

are you participating in the war


ive made the decision on the rooms that talk about it.. not here


just wondering if there is any robots you wanna use.
3057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Netherworld
Offline
Posted 10/13/08

AmrasPallanen wrote:



starr555 wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:

are you participating in the war


ive made the decision on the rooms that talk about it.. not here


just wondering if there is any robots you wanna use.


just go and take anything you like.. i will use all 3 of my robotic allies with me.
3057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Netherworld
Offline
Posted 10/14/08 , edited 10/14/08
the 2nd creation of super robots! Classified: orbital frames
CodeName: Jehuty (yes it kinda sucks but i cant think of any name for now)
btw.. this orbital frame has the ability to support its pilot's vital life signs.
if in the case the pilot has been badly injured..

a video of its capabilities will be shown later in the day..
@crush_dance
if you are reading this you can claim this 1st one if you like..

Edit: here is the link i was talking about
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5jZ-920YmA
topic note.. Zone of the enders (thats were the game is based on) is a very cool game.
i know because i played and finished this a long time ago. hehe
a mission or two can be based from there. and used here. if anyone is reading this. hehe
3057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Netherworld
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
and how about this. the 2nd light armor (for women)

its nice aint it? hehe
2954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Pearl of the orie...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

starr555 wrote:

errr.. i'm having those doubts. hehe
i'd feel a bit safer if it were in good hands. hehe


very well said.
Ancient Sun Reverend
5329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / around the world
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

starr555 wrote:


MSgaaRa wrote:


give that to amras-sama


errr.. i'm having those doubts. hehe
i'd feel a bit safer if it were in good hands. hehe


smart choice.
5278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Getter Rays HQ
Offline
Posted 10/15/08 , edited 10/15/08

starr555 wrote:

Yo.. welcome to my new house/workplace.. as much of you can already guess. i am the head in
advanced technological studies, such as robots, mechs and enhancements and such.
if you are reading this then most likely you are interested in joining here in my department.
rest assured i am most omnipotent. (whatever that means ahahaha)
dont be afraid around me ayt? just treat me like any ordinary knight here. im a nice guy :)
if you have any questions regarding mechs and such. feel free to ask me.
or i can teach some basic stuff about mech.
i already had a few creations in my time here. they were in the old room. i will most likely reveal them here sooner or later this day.
also note, you can request your partner ally here if you like, there are only 2 functioning mech allies as of now.


lol star labs from DC comics this is pretty good idea, look star kun i have a model of my ultimate prototype its the first of the few ATM models I give you Trombe VII Arashii


FYI I made this at school
3057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Netherworld
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

mwong04 wrote:

lol star labs from DC comics this is pretty good idea, look star kun i have a model of my ultimate prototype its the first of the few ATM models I give you Trombe VII Arashii

FYI I made this at school


hmm? was there such a lab in dc comics? i'm not much of a fan of dc.. hehe. if this were an actual lab i would rather prefer it to be something else. like the great mazingers laboratory, or voltes v.. (omg i am so old school..)
hmmm trombe arashii ei? i'll take a look at it. give me a couple of days. i'll be able to make something. maybe even modify a couple of things? hehe

on another note.. anyone interested in participating project bioman? hehe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hIQdTkZsMA
5278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Getter Rays HQ
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

starr555 wrote:


mwong04 wrote:

lol star labs from DC comics this is pretty good idea, look star kun i have a model of my ultimate prototype its the first of the few ATM models I give you Trombe VII Arashii

FYI I made this at school


hmm? was there such a lab in dc comics? i'm not much of a fan of dc.. hehe. if this were an actual lab i would rather prefer it to be something else. like the great mazingers laboratory, or voltes v.. (omg i am so old school..)
hmmm trombe arashii ei? i'll take a look at it. give me a couple of days. i'll be able to make something. maybe even modify a couple of things? hehe

on another note.. anyone interested in participating project bioman? hehe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hIQdTkZsMA


yep you're compleletly old school can't beleive you've shown me that. Also Thats sword version of the Trombe VII version I have a Trombe Barrelfire ready to roll out wanna see it?
5278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Getter Rays HQ
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

starr555 wrote:


mwong04 wrote:

lol star labs from DC comics this is pretty good idea, look star kun i have a model of my ultimate prototype its the first of the few ATM models I give you Trombe VII Arashii

FYI I made this at school


hmm? was there such a lab in dc comics? i'm not much of a fan of dc.. hehe. if this were an actual lab i would rather prefer it to be something else. like the great mazingers laboratory, or voltes v.. (omg i am so old school..)
hmmm trombe arashii ei? i'll take a look at it. give me a couple of days. i'll be able to make something. maybe even modify a couple of things? hehe

on another note.. anyone interested in participating project bioman? hehe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hIQdTkZsMA


here you go I need to take a shower so Ill give you this now
3057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Netherworld
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

mwong04 wrote:




hmm. creating something that can both use weapons and wield swords.. thats going to be a tough one. hehe
actually i do have something that closely resembles to your ideas. but its more proficient with swords and such. hehe
5278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Getter Rays HQ
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

starr555 wrote:


mwong04 wrote:




hmm. creating something that can both use weapons and wield swords.. thats going to be a tough one. hehe
actually i do have something that closely resembles to your ideas. but its more proficient with swords and such. hehe


no, they are seperate units from the same concept design. I've designed Trombe VIII Blackwheel but I'm not gonna show it to you its far too strong and its better off used in pinch situations
3057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Netherworld
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

mwong04 wrote:


hmm. creating something that can both use weapons and wield swords.. thats going to be a tough one. hehe
actually i do have something that closely resembles to your ideas. but its more proficient with swords and such. hehe


no, they are seperate units from the same concept design. I've designed Trombe VIII Blackwheel but I'm not gonna show it to you its far too strong and its better off used in pinch situations



ahh i see i see.. hehehe.
should i like, find a video link for something that resembles that?
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 10/15/08
walks in* hey guy i brought roadrunner
tasty tasty supercomputer i brought it for the lulz

use it however ya likes
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 10/15/08 , edited 10/15/08

starr555 wrote:

presenting.. the 3rd line of the robotics ally. (or sidekick)
codename: KOS-MOS
this one looks more human than the last 2. and has an improved emotion system (still under testing)
its quite excellent in combat.



wise choice sir wise choice in rolling that out so will you want to mass produce it or not

i also if mass produced will there be extra colors like with ipods(lol jk)
its been a while using editing software scuse the legs and top arms ?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.