First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply ID CARD
Student
2320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / England
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

Ashtrid101 wrote:


SexyLisa wrote:



Nickname :I don't have one
Username :SexyLisa
Birthdays :Sep 15
Age:17


Here's your ID Card!





yay thx u
Student
2320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / England
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

Ashtrid101 wrote:


SexyLisa wrote:



Nickname :I don't have one
Username :SexyLisa
Birthdays :Sep 15
Age:17


Here's your ID Card!





im totally love it!! thx u so much

xxx

Vice Principal
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
fine....i choose this picture...

Student
1895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

Orchid500 wrote:


Ashtrid101 wrote:


Orchid500 wrote:

Nickname : Orchid
Username :Orchid500
Name: Anna
Birthdays :21st May
age:16


thx


Here's your ID Card!




thx sooo much


you welcome!
Student
1895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

12909043 wrote:

fine....i choose this picture...



ok! here's yourID Card!!


Posted 10/15/08
Username : annly
Birthdays : 07/07
age: 19

erm... ><" i don have any cute girls pic.. can u choose one for me? thx!!
Student
1895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

annly wrote:

Username : annly
Birthdays : 07/07
age: 19

erm... ><" i don have any cute girls pic.. can u choose one for me? thx!!


here's the pitcure i found that's cute! tell me if you like it or not...





Student
44579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/15/08
Nick: chi
Username : chi123
Birthdays : July 18
age: 20

Student
1895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

SexyLisa wrote:


Ashtrid101 wrote:


SexyLisa wrote:



Nickname :I don't have one
Username :SexyLisa
Birthdays :Sep 15
Age:17


Here's your ID Card!





yay thx u


oh! you welcome! i'm glad that you like it.
Posted 10/15/08

Ashtrid101 wrote:


annly wrote:

Username : annly
Birthdays : 07/07
age: 19

erm... ><" i don have any cute girls pic.. can u choose one for me? thx!!


here's the pitcure i found that's cute! tell me if you like it or not...







yes they're so cute!!! i'd like the 3rd one.. thx alot!!!
Student
1895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

annly wrote:


Ashtrid101 wrote:


annly wrote:

Username : annly
Birthdays : 07/07
age: 19

erm... ><" i don have any cute girls pic.. can u choose one for me? thx!!


here's the pitcure i found that's cute! tell me if you like it or not...







yes they're so cute!!! i'd like the 3rd one.. thx alot!!!


oh okay!
Student
1895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

Ashtrid101 wrote:


annly wrote:


Ashtrid101 wrote:


annly wrote:

Username : annly
Birthdays : 07/07
age: 19

erm... ><" i don have any cute girls pic.. can u choose one for me? thx!!


here's the pitcure i found that's cute! tell me if you like it or not...







yes they're so cute!!! i'd like the 3rd one.. thx alot!!!


oh okay!


here's your ID Card!


Student
1895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 10/15/08 , edited 10/15/08

Ashtrid101 wrote:


annly wrote:


Ashtrid101 wrote:


annly wrote:

Username : annly
Birthdays : 07/07
age: 19

erm... ><" i don have any cute girls pic.. can u choose one for me? thx!!


here's the pitcure i found that's cute! tell me if you like it or not...







yes they're so cute!!! i'd like the 3rd one.. thx alot!!!


oh okay!


oh yeah here's more pic!!







Student
2320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / England
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

Ashtrid101 wrote:


SexyLisa wrote:


Ashtrid101 wrote:


SexyLisa wrote:



Nickname :I don't have one
Username :SexyLisa
Birthdays :Sep 15
Age:17


Here's your ID Card!





yay thx u


oh! you welcome! i'm glad that you like it.


yeah i really like it! thx you again

Posted 10/16/08
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.