First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
✖Bannar Request
Naomi/Yaya
13911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 10/6/08 , edited 11/23/08
BANNAR REQUEST


[1] Request To: ___________
[2] What Do You Want On It: ex.username,name,quotes.
[3] Size: ex. long and thin.
[4] Extras: ex.rendered,background,brushes.
[5] Picture: spoiler please.
[6] Did You Invite People:

Please invite people but if you don't want, it is ok.[:




Not More Then 2 REQUESTS
Don't Quote This Post, Thank You[:

KCNC Member
1015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Under Hyper-Tsuna...
Offline
Posted 11/13/08 , edited 11/13/08
name: miki-chan
user: mikikiyora
text:
Welcome To Miki-chan's Profile
About Miki-chan
Important CR friends
CR Family
Likes
Dislikes
Suggestions Just 4 u!
Announcements
Thanks 4 visiting miki-chan's profile!
xtra:just make it cute!
pic:

just like this but instead pls. make it bigger!
Posted 11/13/08

mikikiyora wrote:

name: miki-chan
user: mikikiyora
text:
Welcome To Miki-chan's Profile
About Miki-chan
Important CR friends
CR Family
Likes
Dislikes
Suggestions Just 4 u!
Announcements
Thanks 4 visiting miki-chan's profile!
xtra:just make it cute!
pic:

just like this but instead pls. make it bigger!


Done here yu go hope yu like them(mii still a beginr so ther not so nice srry><)
KCNC Member
1015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Under Hyper-Tsuna...
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

jevt wrote:


mikikiyora wrote:

name: miki-chan
user: mikikiyora
text:
Welcome To Miki-chan's Profile
About Miki-chan
Important CR friends
CR Family
Likes
Dislikes
Suggestions Just 4 u!
Announcements
Thanks 4 visiting miki-chan's profile!
xtra:just make it cute!
pic:

just like this but instead pls. make it bigger!


Done here yu go hope yu like them(mii still a beginr so ther not so nice srry><)


KCNC Member
1015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Under Hyper-Tsuna...
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

jevt wrote:


mikikiyora wrote:

name: miki-chan
user: mikikiyora
text:
Welcome To Miki-chan's Profile
About Miki-chan
Important CR friends
CR Family
Likes
Dislikes
Suggestions Just 4 u!
Announcements
Thanks 4 visiting miki-chan's profile!
xtra:just make it cute!
pic:

just like this but instead pls. make it bigger!


Done here yu go hope yu like them(mii still a beginr so ther not so nice srry><)


Arigato yaya-chan dat was fast! arigato i like them all
check my prfile!
Posted 11/14/08

mikikiyora wrote:


jevt wrote:


mikikiyora wrote:

name: miki-chan
user: mikikiyora
text:
Welcome To Miki-chan's Profile
About Miki-chan
Important CR friends
CR Family
Likes
Dislikes
Suggestions Just 4 u!
Announcements
Thanks 4 visiting miki-chan's profile!
xtra:just make it cute!
pic:

just like this but instead pls. make it bigger!


Done here yu go hope yu like them(mii still a beginr so ther not so nice srry><)


Arigato yaya-chan dat was fast! arigato i like them all
check my prfile!


glad yu like them^-^nd tnx for using themXDnd btw im yur imotou-chan^-^i red yur 19 nd im onli 12XD
KCNC Member
1015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Under Hyper-Tsuna...
Offline
Posted 11/30/08
Request To: anyone
What I want on it: can make the sides blur? *it's ok if u cant!*
Size: rectangle
Extras: just make it cute
Pic:

Text:
Welcome To Miki-chan's Profile
About Miki-chan
Likes
Dislikes
Suggestions Just 4 u!
Thanks 4 visiting miki-chan's profile!
Naomi/Yaya
13911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 11/30/08

mikikiyora wrote:

Request To: anyone
What I want on it: can make the sides blur? *it's ok if u cant!*
Size: rectangle
Extras: just make it cute
Pic:

Text:
Welcome To Miki-chan's Profile
About Miki-chan
Likes
Dislikes
Suggestions Just 4 u!
Thanks 4 visiting miki-chan's profile!


nee-chan naomi-chan will make it for you ^o^
Naomi/Yaya
13911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 11/30/08

mikikiyora wrote:

Request To: anyone
What I want on it: can make the sides blur? *it's ok if u cant!*
Size: rectangle
Extras: just make it cute
Pic:

Text:
Welcome To Miki-chan's Profile
About Miki-chan
Likes
Dislikes
Suggestions Just 4 u!
Thanks 4 visiting miki-chan's profile!


done nee-chan
here ya go hope you like it






KCNC Member
1015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Under Hyper-Tsuna...
Offline
Posted 11/30/08

naompje wrote:


mikikiyora wrote:

Request To: anyone
What I want on it: can make the sides blur? *it's ok if u cant!*
Size: rectangle
Extras: just make it cute
Pic:

Text:
Welcome To Miki-chan's Profile
About Miki-chan
Likes
Dislikes
Suggestions Just 4 u!
Thanks 4 visiting miki-chan's profile!


done nee-chan
here ya go hope you like it








arigato nee-chan! check out my profy it's cool yaya still not making the avii
so mii wait ^^

Naomi/Yaya
13911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 11/30/08

mikikiyora wrote:


naompje wrote:


mikikiyora wrote:

Request To: anyone
What I want on it: can make the sides blur? *it's ok if u cant!*
Size: rectangle
Extras: just make it cute
Pic:

Text:
Welcome To Miki-chan's Profile
About Miki-chan
Likes
Dislikes
Suggestions Just 4 u!
Thanks 4 visiting miki-chan's profile!


done nee-chan
here ya go hope you like it








arigato nee-chan! check out my profy it's cool yaya still not making the avii
so mii wait ^^



i saw it your using it thank you naomi-chan *happy*
KCNC Member
1015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Under Hyper-Tsuna...
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
[1] Request To: anyone
[2] What Do You Want On It: fabulouz-g profile
[3] Size: rectangle
[4] Extras: cuteness
[5] Picture:


*to: group*
*fr: miki*

(Yokata! I finally made it thanks to the one who always make my requests nice! you're service is really nice always keep up that good work stay the same =D)
Naomi/Yaya
13911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 12/6/08

mikikiyora wrote:

[1] Request To: anyone
[2] What Do You Want On It: fabulouz-g profile
[3] Size: rectangle
[4] Extras: cuteness
[5] Picture:


*to: group*
*fr: miki*

(Yokata! I finally made it thanks to the one who always make my requests nice! you're service is really nice always keep up that good work stay the same =D)


done i made 2 so ya can choose ^o^ nee-chan hope you like it ^o^

Posted 12/13/08 , edited 12/13/08
Writing on it :
Welcome to Akemi's Profile
About Akemi
Support Akemi Please
GoodBye and See You Next Time

Crop : No
Decorations : Some Brushes
Pic :




done
Naomi/Yaya
13911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 12/13/08

Kawaii4 wrote:

Writing on it :
Welcome to Akemi's Profile
About Akemi
Support Akemi Please
GoodBye and See You Next Time

Crop : No
Decorations : Some Brushes
Pic :




done


here



First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.