First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Life in Tokyo (characters)
Creator
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 2/22/09

loliehai wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:


shugo123miki wrote:

hey, naru-naru, when r u goning to post me on??????????????????
sorry if im rude


soon enough but I don't want to spoil everyone xD so when the time comes that you'll apear I'd put you on the characters list


really? xDDD so cool! so one day, i'm gonna be in the manga? =3


but not as a main character but that you WILL apear with your shugo chara ^^ so again who wants to be in the manga ?
Member
2039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/22/09


me plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Creator
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 2/22/09

-Dimi wrote:



me plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


can you send me a description of your character and how the shugo chara look like ? :3 plz
Member
2039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/22/09


hai hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!
female, short hair, girly, luvs pandas! shugo chara: has panda ears and tail. likes food mostly pocky!
is that good???????????
Member
5821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / F / here on earth!!:]
Offline
Posted 2/22/09

DeeDee_95 wrote:


loliehai wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:


shugo123miki wrote:

hey, naru-naru, when r u goning to post me on??????????????????
sorry if im rude


soon enough but I don't want to spoil everyone xD so when the time comes that you'll apear I'd put you on the characters list


really? xDDD so cool! so one day, i'm gonna be in the manga? =3


but not as a main character but that you WILL apear with your shugo chara ^^ so again who wants to be in the manga ?


ok...=] i want to...xD
Creator
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 2/23/09

loliehai wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:


loliehai wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:


shugo123miki wrote:

hey, naru-naru, when r u goning to post me on??????????????????
sorry if im rude


soon enough but I don't want to spoil everyone xD so when the time comes that you'll apear I'd put you on the characters list


really? xDDD so cool! so one day, i'm gonna be in the manga? =3


but not as a main character but that you WILL apear with your shugo chara ^^ so again who wants to be in the manga ?


ok...=] i want to...xD


but which charas do you want to apear ?
Posted 2/23/09

DeeDee_95 wrote:


loliehai wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:


shugo123miki wrote:

hey, naru-naru, when r u goning to post me on??????????????????
sorry if im rude


soon enough but I don't want to spoil everyone xD so when the time comes that you'll apear I'd put you on the characters list


really? xDDD so cool! so one day, i'm gonna be in the manga? =3


but not as a main character but that you WILL apear with your shugo chara ^^ so again who wants to be in the manga ?


ohhh Onee-chan am i in ur manga? or can i be in ur manga plz? ^-^ ~Nya!
Manga-ka
15308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA. nuff said.
Offline
Posted 2/23/09
wow lots of people want to be in the manga
Member
5821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / F / here on earth!!:]
Offline
Posted 2/23/09

DeeDee_95 wrote:


loliehai wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:


loliehai wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:


shugo123miki wrote:

hey, naru-naru, when r u goning to post me on??????????????????
sorry if im rude


soon enough but I don't want to spoil everyone xD so when the time comes that you'll apear I'd put you on the characters list


really? xDDD so cool! so one day, i'm gonna be in the manga? =3


but not as a main character but that you WILL apear with your shugo chara ^^ so again who wants to be in the manga ?


ok...=] i want to...xD


but which charas do you want to apear ?



the one that u are currently working on...:] (in Ur Shugo Chara and Ur Chara Nari....Bass Melody :] )

i can appear in chapter 7 or even 10 if you want...just as long as you're not to much working on my character
Creator
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 2/25/09

buono_shugochara wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:


loliehai wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:


shugo123miki wrote:

hey, naru-naru, when r u goning to post me on??????????????????
sorry if im rude


soon enough but I don't want to spoil everyone xD so when the time comes that you'll apear I'd put you on the characters list


really? xDDD so cool! so one day, i'm gonna be in the manga? =3


but not as a main character but that you WILL apear with your shugo chara ^^ so again who wants to be in the manga ?


ohhh Onee-chan am i in ur manga? or can i be in ur manga plz? ^-^ ~Nya!


ok ^^ so you want crystal to apear ?
Creator
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 2/25/09

-Dimi wrote:



hai hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!
female, short hair, girly, luvs pandas! shugo chara: has panda ears and tail. likes food mostly pocky!
is that good???????????


ok~!!
Posted 2/25/09

DeeDee_95 wrote:


buono_shugochara wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:


loliehai wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:


shugo123miki wrote:

hey, naru-naru, when r u goning to post me on??????????????????
sorry if im rude


soon enough but I don't want to spoil everyone xD so when the time comes that you'll apear I'd put you on the characters list


really? xDDD so cool! so one day, i'm gonna be in the manga? =3


but not as a main character but that you WILL apear with your shugo chara ^^ so again who wants to be in the manga ?


ohhh Onee-chan am i in ur manga? or can i be in ur manga plz? ^-^ ~Nya!


ok ^^ so you want crystal to apear ?


yes plz! ^-^ teehee since she's ma only chara lol xD thx u soooooooooooooooooooo much Onee-sama ^-^ thank u thank u thank u me iz chuffed teehee


Member
12541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 4/5/09 , edited 4/29/09
I want to be in it Na-san!even if i'm just a minor character! cause i thought of something funny if i was in it.
EDIT:
or better yet! if you have a second season like Life In tokyo:blah blah whatever, can i be in that one? >W<
Member
12061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In front of ma la...
Offline
Posted 4/5/09


hey naru-chan in ur most resent update in life in Tokyo in the last pic is that grace Melon_GE_???
Posted 4/5/09
yh me finks it is ^-^ tis so kwl yes
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.