First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
✖Shopping center
Naomi/Yaya
13911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 10/6/08 , edited 4/11/09
rules
you can get 1 every week
uplaod pic's look at the avi how many upload them in the paying whit pic's album

everyone can join

if you wont youse it for 1 or 2 day's somone els can get your avi
koz ar mods did there best end if you dont like it or only want to get a gift please dont ask for a gift

form
what would it be:
user :
tekst:
number:
from which mod:
how many pic's did you upload :


MAKING MAKING MAKING !!!!!!

here ar the gift's 4 you

Avatars


friendlychic



cymbeliene


AngelGoddess1997


mayaisnumber1


Avatar_sawa-chan


hippohorse


PendragonArthuriaSaber
Naomi/Yaya
13911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
come end get nya~
Naomi/Yaya
13911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 11/6/08
user :naompje
tekst:
naompje
naomi
kawaii love

number:
1

from which mod:
AngelGoddess1997

how many pic's did you upload :5



i no i'm creator but its soooo kawaii

thank you

KCNC Moderator
31706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/6/08

naompje wrote:

user :naompje
tekst:
naompje
naomi
kawaii love

number:
1

from which mod:
AngelGoddess1997

how many pic's did you upload :5



i no i'm creator but its soooo kawaii

thank you



eeehh?! honto?? >< arigato and here!!
KCNC Member
1820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 11/9/08
Kawaii!!!!!
Naomi/Yaya
13911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 11/10/08

CuriousBabu wrote:

Kawaii!!!!!


thanks do you want one ?? koz thers still many to choose i will make it or i will say it to the one of the mods????
KCNC Member
1820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

naompje wrote:


CuriousBabu wrote:

Kawaii!!!!!


thanks do you want one ?? koz thers still many to choose i will make it or i will say it to the one of the mods????


what's a "tekst"????
Naomi/Yaya
13911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 11/11/08


the words you want on you icon or avii
so do you no wich one you want ???
KCNC Member
1820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

naompje wrote:



the words you want on you icon or avii
so do you no wich one you want ???



Number 3 of your's I'm going to upload the 6 pic <3

KCNC Member
1820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 11/12/08
What if we dont like the pic and the coloR??? can u change it????
Naomi/Yaya
13911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 11/13/08

CuriousBabu wrote:

What if we dont like the pic and the coloR??? can u change it????


if you want that just reqest for a avi end i will make it 4 you btw sorry 4 the late reply but i willmake it somthing like the one you wanted if it oke please gift a pic that is alreaddy croped like this
(no background or just whit background)
but if you dont have eny it's oke you post


tell mii if ya dont get it ???
KCNC Member
1820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 11/13/08

naompje wrote:


CuriousBabu wrote:

What if we dont like the pic and the coloR??? can u change it????


if you want that just reqest for a avi end i will make it 4 you btw sorry 4 the late reply but i willmake it somthing like the one you wanted if it oke please gift a pic that is alreaddy croped like this
(no background or just whit background)
but if you dont have eny it's oke you post


tell mii if ya dont get it ???


i get it!!!!!!
KCNC Member
1820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 11/13/08
but . . . .how do u make it clear?????
Naomi/Yaya
13911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 11/13/08

CuriousBabu wrote:

but . . . .how do u make it clear?????


what do you mean ??
KCNC Member
1015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Under Hyper-Tsuna...
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
user : mikikiyora
text: miki-chama
number: 2
from which mod: AngelGoddess1997
how many pic's did you upload : 8
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.