Post Reply [Poll] ♫♪Best song in the series♪♫
Posted 10/6/08 , edited 10/7/08
My fav was What´bout my star and Aimo! >_< lols

From jiggs_91290141: For people who vote for "other" please post your answer in the thread so I can count them.. thanks ^_^
Member
1962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / SOS Brigade Clubroom
Offline
Posted 10/8/08 , edited 10/8/08
Even though I like Anata no Oto more, Seikan Hikou is no doubt the best in the series.. Deculture FTW

(back to listening)

Anata no oto, dokun, dokun, dokun~
Kukiete kuru yo, dokun, dokun, dokun~
Creator
9163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 10/8/08 , edited 10/8/08

Rukaister wrote:

Even though I like Anata no Oto more, Seikan Hikou is no doubt the best in the series.. Deculture FTW

(back to listening)

Anata no oto, dokun, dokun, dokun~
Kukiete kuru yo, dokun, dokun, dokun~



WAAAH thanks >_< now I know that title.. Ive been finding that song >_<
Member
68034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / sunny island
Offline
Posted 10/10/08 , edited 10/10/08
ash like snow!! =D
i really love that song...i hear it almost everyday..
Creator
9163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 10/10/08 , edited 10/10/08

cherrynugget wrote:

ash like snow!! =D
i really love that song...i hear it almost everyday..


me too!!! >_< I even sung it and recorded it and submitted it to one of the group in CR whish is called CR fancovers >_<
Member
68034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / sunny island
Offline
Posted 10/10/08 , edited 10/10/08

jiggs_91290141 wrote:


cherrynugget wrote:

ash like snow!! =D
i really love that song...i hear it almost everyday..


me too!!! >_< I even sung it and recorded it and submitted it to one of the group in CR whish is called CR fancovers >_<


gosh really?? o.O that's cool..!! no matter how many times i hear it i just can't remember all the lyrics ..-_-
whenever i see the opening song i will go so mad cause it's really cool..!! it's one of my best opening..=D

Creator
9163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 10/10/08 , edited 10/10/08

cherrynugget wrote:


jiggs_91290141 wrote:


cherrynugget wrote:

ash like snow!! =D
i really love that song...i hear it almost everyday..


me too!!! >_< I even sung it and recorded it and submitted it to one of the group in CR whish is called CR fancovers >_<


gosh really?? o.O that's cool..!! no matter how many times i hear it i just can't remember all the lyrics ..-_-
whenever i see the opening song i will go so mad cause it's really cool..!! it's one of my best opening..=D



lols well I love it so much that I remember the lyrics >_< oh another reason is because I can japanese ^_^ so what can you say bout my group?? be honest >_<
Member
68034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / sunny island
Offline
Posted 10/10/08 , edited 10/10/08

jiggs_91290141 wrote:


cherrynugget wrote:


jiggs_91290141 wrote:


cherrynugget wrote:

ash like snow!! =D
i really love that song...i hear it almost everyday..


me too!!! >_< I even sung it and recorded it and submitted it to one of the group in CR whish is called CR fancovers >_<


gosh really?? o.O that's cool..!! no matter how many times i hear it i just can't remember all the lyrics ..-_-
whenever i see the opening song i will go so mad cause it's really cool..!! it's one of my best opening..=D



lols well I love it so much that I remember the lyrics >_< oh another reason is because I can japanese ^_^ so what can you say bout my group?? be honest >_<


i LOVE ur group!! =D i love the avatar,profile and stuff..!! ^^ it's really cool..!
Creator
9163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 10/10/08 , edited 10/10/08

cherrynugget wrote:


jiggs_91290141 wrote:


cherrynugget wrote:


jiggs_91290141 wrote:


cherrynugget wrote:

ash like snow!! =D
i really love that song...i hear it almost everyday..


me too!!! >_< I even sung it and recorded it and submitted it to one of the group in CR whish is called CR fancovers >_<


gosh really?? o.O that's cool..!! no matter how many times i hear it i just can't remember all the lyrics ..-_-
whenever i see the opening song i will go so mad cause it's really cool..!! it's one of my best opening..=D



lols well I love it so much that I remember the lyrics >_< oh another reason is because I can japanese ^_^ so what can you say bout my group?? be honest >_<


i LOVE ur group!! =D i love the avatar,profile and stuff..!! ^^ it's really cool..!


yey! thanks ^_^
Member
53708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / The great not so...
Offline
Posted 2/5/09 , edited 2/5/09
hmm I like both Gundam 00 openings but I like Ash Like Snow better
You must be logged in to post.