Post Reply Who would win in a fight, Luke or Guy?
Creator
19777 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 10/6/08





OR




Member
MSX
47766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Canada, eh? :)
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
Totally Guy. The Sigmund Style would own all. Plus, Guy doesn't hesitate to kill. He's just that badass. <333
Creator
19777 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 10/7/08

MSX wrote:

Totally Guy. The Sigmund Style would own all. Plus, Guy doesn't hesitate to kill. He's just that badass. <333


i would say luke would win cuz guy iz his servant XDXDXDXDXDXD
Member
MSX
47766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Canada, eh? :)
Offline
Posted 10/7/08
Guy is undercover, kay? Besides, Guy is also a nobleman who can kick ass. And Guy is his FRIEND! The only reason why he was this "servant" is because he wanted to kick Duke Fabre's ass. >.>
Creator
19777 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 10/7/08

MSX wrote:

Guy is undercover, kay? Besides, Guy is also a nobleman who can kick ass. And Guy is his FRIEND! The only reason why he was this "servant" is because he wanted to kick Duke Fabre's ass. >.>


indeed. but still..........asch kicks major @$$ XDXDXD
Member
MSX
47766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Canada, eh? :)
Offline
Posted 10/7/08

omega_overload wrote:


MSX wrote:

Guy is undercover, kay? Besides, Guy is also a nobleman who can kick ass. And Guy is his FRIEND! The only reason why he was this "servant" is because he wanted to kick Duke Fabre's ass. >.>


indeed. but still..........asch kicks major @$$ XDXDXD



Well that's Asch. We're talking about "Luke" >.>
Creator
19777 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 10/7/08

MSX wrote:


omega_overload wrote:


MSX wrote:

Guy is undercover, kay? Besides, Guy is also a nobleman who can kick ass. And Guy is his FRIEND! The only reason why he was this "servant" is because he wanted to kick Duke Fabre's ass. >.>


indeed. but still..........asch kicks major @$$ XDXDXD



Well that's Asch. We're talking about "Luke" >.>


even though dats tru, asch still kicks major @$$ XDXDXDDXDXD
Member
MSX
47766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Canada, eh? :)
Offline
Posted 10/7/08
Never, Guy kicks major major ass.
Member
22136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Everywhere yet no...
Offline
Posted 10/8/08
Luke is more on power and some technique. Compared to Guy, he hits pretty hard. Still, Guy is basically more of a speed and technique based swordsman, plus he really initially has more experience in fighting compared to Luke.

For me, I'm basically biased towards speed based characters, so Guy mainly has my vote. I mean seriously. I love his Brilliant Overlord hi-ougi.
Member
56 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 10/8/08
deffinitely Guy~~
i like Guy's technique...
so awsome...
33440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Darkness..
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
maybe guy ^^
because he's more skilled than luke ^^
Member
73 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
Luke he have the hyperesonance.
And he have the final boss techniques at his side.

But still will be hard for both.
Member
19448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/1/09
Lol, well i think they'd be equal. Luke is stronger but Guy is faster. Skill wise, i guess it goes to Guy...but then again Luke has his hyperesonance so yeah....
I think Guy i more of an awesome character so Guy would win! ^^
Member
22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/20/10
Luke

He just has to stand there while Guy runs around him and, when he gets close enough, start wailing on him.
You must be logged in to post.