First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
what do you want to tell anti so nyuh shi dae fun ?
5656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / At Home
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
... if I like or don’t like curtain groups , i'll say i don’t like them and be over it...

I'm not a anti-fan or nor do i hate this group, cause I don't hate them.
I admit that I don't like SNSD as much, but I don't hate them to bash or say mean things about them.
Why would I hate them when I don’t even know them? so i'll just say i don’t like them as much...

I don't wanna get people mad, but I gotta say this...

But what I hate mosts are ANTI-FANs!!!!~~~

Anti-fans needs to get a life!!

You don't even know them yet you bash them?!...that is so stupid...
What if you're in their shoes and get hurt and bash by stupid worthless anti-fans like they did?
huh? what are you antis gonna do, if they (anti-fans) people like you hurt you? No answers???
That's what I thought...get a life...

I have a life....
and I'm using my life...
so you don't need to say that I need get a life if you read this or reply to this.
Member
254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / philippines/...
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
Dear Anti's..
why cant you just accept them and respect them!!??
If you were them.. are you happy being suck by other people???
you guys have to know your boundaries....
they didnt done wrong to you... they're humans too...
SNSD needed those people to support and love them, not to hate them....
they make us happy...IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEM, HATE THEM, BY YOUR OWN. But don't suck other people..to support your freakness...

STOP BEING INSECURE TO THEM!!! LOOSERS
!!!
9076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Backstage at Holl...
Offline
Posted 10/11/08 , edited 10/11/08
to the antifans of snsd:

uhhh idk keep goin?

well i dont like snsd at ALL but im not an anti fan. i just get over them. there like w.e. being an anti fan wastes too much time. but then again the videos are pretty hilarious LMFAO
1365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
1st of all,i just want 2 say that i like snsd so much.who care what they have done i already forgive them & also tiffany 2.i just really hope tiffany change her attitude.they also normal people right?!!so stop jelousing them & bothering them,okay??!!! thats all i can say.
Member
861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
yeep they are normal people
Posted 10/12/08
SERIOUSLY!! SNSD ANTIS, GO AWAY~! WHAT DID SNSD EVER DO TO YOU? THEY SAY THAT SNSD IS SO RUDE TO THEIR SUNBAES! I MEAN, SO THEY MIGHT BE A LITTLE RUDE TO THEIR SUNBAES, BUT THEY WERE NEVER RUDE TO THEIR FANS!! AND IT'S NOT LIKE SNSD DID SOMETHING TO THEM!!!!!! ANTIS ARE SUCH MEAN PEOPLE!!
BUT I'MMA STAY SNSD FOREVER~!
403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / MILPITAS
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
If you don't like them, just don't listen to them.
31445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

art-of-flip wrote:


choco6 wrote:

Admit that SOME are them are nice but FEW of them (WHICH MEANS THR IS) are really disgustin(onli wrd that i describe),i was totally disgusted! Make me totally PUKE!
If they are no little of FACTS in the rumors why would they be in the 1st place! (hurtin DBSK as well as other band)
ONE that totally really disgusted me is TIFFANY!
Juz sumtink to remind her..........
IF U WAN TO SHOW DEN SHOW (ppl hu dun gt it will nt understand)
i would rather u dun wear! wad a waste of material n world resource!(NT WORTH)
btw dis is true if u compare to other GREAT band
-----ur don't really sing well n dance well so stop critisizin ppl! ( to SNSD )
-----dun tink that ur are really pretty(mayb sum go for surgery?how would u noe if they are lyin and if they are lyin u will NT noe)
Lastly:::::to those hu scolded vulgars i can onli say that ur are useless (ppl that can ONLI use vulgars,use ur brain that is given to u!)
TO those hu are OFFENDED(which are snsd fans obviously):::::::dis is my opinion,no matter how u dun like or u want to scold or even kill me UR HAV NO RIGHTS! u hav no rights to control other ppl so stop scoldin ppl, they are givin THEIR OWN COMMENTS/OPINIONS!


ehhhhhhm , first i respect ur opinion and before i want just to (1) advice u that you must improve ur english , cus i see that u have a very bad level .. i'm sorry and try next time to be more polite with a kind respectal way of talking , i say thar because i like u and i respect ur (2)nuts behavior

so , i really love to explain to u something about music and what does mean be fan of a band ...
music is a way to relax or u know what : u wont understand it because it's heavy and (3) tough than ur little mind , it 's a hobbie just like drawing !!
you know what ! i see that u judjed me by sayin i 'am not pretty , ..... it ' s fool cuz i don't understand this is soooooooooooooooo far from our conversation !!!! u don't even know me ? okeeey i accept ur opinion because really , it doesn't mean anything to me .....

and to finish i want just to explain to u and despite that u must be smart enough to understand , u should listen to the real music , effect guitar and notes , look at them dancing , don't focus at their faces or ages....
and plz don't forget ur homework , this will help to improve yourself ... goodnight and have a sweetdreams about SNSD hihi

AND UR ENGLISH .... DONT FORGET

dicionnary
1- advice : suggestion about what someone should do
2- nuts : fool , crasy
3- tough : difficult




No offense but I think you should use proper grammar if your going to outline someone's bad use of english.
Member
1036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
*up*
rofl
xDDDD
432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Wisconsin, USA
Offline
Posted 10/15/08
choco6, are you by any chance be a part of the chocolyn? cuz me too!! ^__^
I'm don't really like SNSD's music that much, but I'm still think that those antis should get over it~
I think there should not be anything like Antis~ they just make others look bad~ =___=
Member
8117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

mike122_in_uk wrote:


art-of-flip wrote:


choco6 wrote:

Admit that SOME are them are nice but FEW of them (WHICH MEANS THR IS) are really disgustin(onli wrd that i describe),i was totally disgusted! Make me totally PUKE!
If they are no little of FACTS in the rumors why would they be in the 1st place! (hurtin DBSK as well as other band)
ONE that totally really disgusted me is TIFFANY!
Juz sumtink to remind her..........
IF U WAN TO SHOW DEN SHOW (ppl hu dun gt it will nt understand)
i would rather u dun wear! wad a waste of material n world resource!(NT WORTH)
btw dis is true if u compare to other GREAT band
-----ur don't really sing well n dance well so stop critisizin ppl! ( to SNSD )
-----dun tink that ur are really pretty(mayb sum go for surgery?how would u noe if they are lyin and if they are lyin u will NT noe)
Lastly:::::to those hu scolded vulgars i can onli say that ur are useless (ppl that can ONLI use vulgars,use ur brain that is given to u!)
TO those hu are OFFENDED(which are snsd fans obviously):::::::dis is my opinion,no matter how u dun like or u want to scold or even kill me UR HAV NO RIGHTS! u hav no rights to control other ppl so stop scoldin ppl, they are givin THEIR OWN COMMENTS/OPINIONS!


ehhhhhhm , first i respect ur opinion and before i want just to (1) advice u that you must improve ur english , cus i see that u have a very bad level .. i'm sorry and try next time to be more polite with a kind respectal way of talking , i say thar because i like u and i respect ur (2)nuts behavior

so , i really love to explain to u something about music and what does mean be fan of a band ...
music is a way to relax or u know what : u wont understand it because it's heavy and (3) tough than ur little mind , it 's a hobbie just like drawing !!
you know what ! i see that u judjed me by sayin i 'am not pretty , ..... it ' s fool cuz i don't understand this is soooooooooooooooo far from our conversation !!!! u don't even know me ? okeeey i accept ur opinion because really , it doesn't mean anything to me .....

and to finish i want just to explain to u and despite that u must be smart enough to understand , u should listen to the real music , effect guitar and notes , look at them dancing , don't focus at their faces or ages....
and plz don't forget ur homework , this will help to improve yourself ... goodnight and have a sweetdreams about SNSD hihi

AND UR ENGLISH .... DONT FORGET

dicionnary
1- advice : suggestion about what someone should do
2- nuts : fool , crasy
3- tough : difficult




No offense but I think you should use proper grammar if your going to outline someone's bad use of english.



Admit that her grammar is better than the other persons grammar

Member
861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

mike122_in_uk wrote:


art-of-flip wrote:


choco6 wrote:

Admit that SOME are them are nice but FEW of them (WHICH MEANS THR IS) are really disgustin(onli wrd that i describe),i was totally disgusted! Make me totally PUKE!
If they are no little of FACTS in the rumors why would they be in the 1st place! (hurtin DBSK as well as other band)
ONE that totally really disgusted me is TIFFANY!
Juz sumtink to remind her..........
IF U WAN TO SHOW DEN SHOW (ppl hu dun gt it will nt understand)
i would rather u dun wear! wad a waste of material n world resource!(NT WORTH)
btw dis is true if u compare to other GREAT band
-----ur don't really sing well n dance well so stop critisizin ppl! ( to SNSD )
-----dun tink that ur are really pretty(mayb sum go for surgery?how would u noe if they are lyin and if they are lyin u will NT noe)
Lastly:::::to those hu scolded vulgars i can onli say that ur are useless (ppl that can ONLI use vulgars,use ur brain that is given to u!)
TO those hu are OFFENDED(which are snsd fans obviously):::::::dis is my opinion,no matter how u dun like or u want to scold or even kill me UR HAV NO RIGHTS! u hav no rights to control other ppl so stop scoldin ppl, they are givin THEIR OWN COMMENTS/OPINIONS!


ehhhhhhm , first i respect ur opinion and before i want just to (1) advice u that you must improve ur english , cus i see that u have a very bad level .. i'm sorry and try next time to be more polite with a kind respectal way of talking , i say thar because i like u and i respect ur (2)nuts behavior

so , i really love to explain to u something about music and what does mean be fan of a band ...
music is a way to relax or u know what : u wont understand it because it's heavy and (3) tough than ur little mind , it 's a hobbie just like drawing !!
you know what ! i see that u judjed me by sayin i 'am not pretty , ..... it ' s fool cuz i don't understand this is soooooooooooooooo far from our conversation !!!! u don't even know me ? okeeey i accept ur opinion because really , it doesn't mean anything to me .....

and to finish i want just to explain to u and despite that u must be smart enough to understand , u should listen to the real music , effect guitar and notes , look at them dancing , don't focus at their faces or ages....
and plz don't forget ur homework , this will help to improve yourself ... goodnight and have a sweetdreams about SNSD hihi

AND UR ENGLISH .... DONT FORGET

dicionnary
1- advice : suggestion about what someone should do
2- nuts : fool , crasy
3- tough : difficult




No offense but I think you should use proper grammar if your going to outline someone's bad use of english.


oh really eeh I guess that you say that juste because you don't know me...you know what!
I learned english at home and I like to tell that I speak 4 language :english,frensh,arabic,and now japanese...while I'm 16 years old,maybe I'm your teacher sweety kiich kiich kiich kiiich
Posted 10/19/08 , edited 10/19/08
first of all i'm not only a fan of SNSD but i also like other groups like Wonder Girls, Big Bang, DBSK and so on
so i'm not picking the side of SNSD well let's say i'm like 70% on SNSD side lol
but let's addmit on both sides ppl act kinda childdess (hope it's write correct xD), ppl should grow up and enjoy the music they bring to us
this antifan war thing doesn't make the group look good,imagine this Anti-fans of...(group) did ... (something you can fill)
doesn't come over that well or does it?i hope you get the point.

btw who should an anti-fan waste his/her time and making those photo's/video's of them?? if they really hate them why would they take the time and make it while making the photo/vid will make them look at the girls for so long doesn't make sense to me
and all the rumors of that they had plastic surgeries,if i don't see any real prove of that they really have it, I don't believe it and i don't think they really had time for it o.O so i don't really care about that, they all look great :D,
besides we love them cuz of their talents/skills right? the looks are the extra's xD

i don't think i've forgot anything i wanted to say if so i'll edit it xD
Member
875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 10/20/08

choco6 wrote:

Admit that SOME are them are nice but FEW of them (WHICH MEANS THR IS) are really disgustin(onli wrd that i describe),i was totally disgusted! Make me totally PUKE!
If they are no little of FACTS in the rumors why would they be in the 1st place! (hurtin DBSK as well as other band)
ONE that totally really disgusted me is TIFFANY!
Juz sumtink to remind her..........
IF U WAN TO SHOW DEN SHOW (ppl hu dun gt it will nt understand)
i would rather u dun wear! wad a waste of material n world resource!(NT WORTH)
btw dis is true if u compare to other GREAT band
-----ur don't really sing well n dance well so stop critisizin ppl! ( to SNSD )
-----dun tink that ur are really pretty(mayb sum go for surgery?how would u noe if they are lyin and if they are lyin u will NT noe)
Lastly:::::to those hu scolded vulgars i can onli say that ur are useless (ppl that can ONLI use vulgars,use ur brain that is given to u!)
TO those hu are OFFENDED(which are snsd fans obviously):::::::dis is my opinion,no matter how u dun like or u want to scold or even kill me UR HAV NO RIGHTS! u hav no rights to control other ppl so stop scoldin ppl, they are givin THEIR OWN COMMENTS/OPINIONS!


hmm...i dont understand...
did u read the title before u wrote all those words?
this is a forum for SNSD's fans,,okayy??
so why did u ruin the topic??so ANNOYING

and,,i want to ask something....

r u BETTER than them so u could write like that??

"TO those hu are OFFENDED(which are snsd fans obviously):::::::dis is my opinion,no matter how u dun like or u want to scold or even kill me UR HAV NO RIGHTS! u hav no rights to control other ppl so stop scoldin ppl, they are givin THEIR OWN COMMENTS/OPINIONS!"

hmm...i have rights,y'know...??
I'M A FANS OF SNSD!!!!!
i dont want to kill u,,that makes my hand dirty
194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 10/23/08
kissing you baby nice song hee hee.. ^^ nice group..

anyway im so curious to wad the rumor is about with Tiffany? O.O

and can any1 tell me if Yoon A acts in a TV drama called ''you are my destiny''? i think she does!~ haha her acting is nice~ pretty
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.