First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
what do you want to tell anti so nyuh shi dae fun ?
584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
Im not against them or an anti fan but I just don't appreciate them like bad mouthing other groups like big bang.. Im like 25% on their side but it's pretty confusing cause they have made a LOT of mistakes and they make fun of people.... I still like their music but not their attitudes
Posted 12/3/08 , edited 12/3/08

cutybeauty wrote:

Im not against them or an anti fan but I just don't appreciate them like bad mouthing other groups like big bang.. Im like 25% on their side but it's pretty confusing cause they have made a LOT of mistakes and they make fun of people.... I still like their music but not their attitudes


ah yes im with you..

the fact that some of them cant hold in their opinions when
they know that they can be taken out of hand because theyre singers bugs me a little.
BUT BUT BUT.. im not an anti [at least, not THE group]
but im also not a HUGE fan of the group anymore.
just tae yeon :3 [LOL, she never fails to amaze me xD]

they have some really cute songs
and even though kissing you is old... i still love it :3
its damn addicting yo !!!
and who knows, maybe when their new album comes out ill be a fan again? ^^

-------------------


i dont really know what to say to antis because i still think they have the right to their opinions as long as they dont harm people... but for those antis who keeps saying snsd cannot sing... get your ears checked homies ^^
they can sing better than wondergirls .
[im not a wondergirls anti either..i happen to love them<33 but im just pointing out the truth...im tired of being biased because of which fandom i belong too... ]



and LOOK AT TAE YEON-SSHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she's an amazing singer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
taeyeon-sshi hwaiting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33



and it does make me sad how they have...... A LOT of antis.
they work hard you know... and ....
its not a welcoming feeling to feel like the whole world hates you after working so hard.
2306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in a black hole
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

jdluvless wrote:


SoulMate_ wrote:

i wonder why they got boycotted during the dream concert..

Theres always a reason why they have so much anti-fans

i wonder why the anti-fans were screaming for Wonder Girls..
silent during s n s d's performance..

Theres always a reason...



SNSD were boycotted during the dream concert because while Super Junior was performing (they performed before SNSD)......SNSD's fans ripped up a huge poster that ELF fans made for Super Junior. Apparently other fans (such as Triple S, ELF, Wonderfuls, and Cassiopeia) felt that SNSD's fans didn't respect other groups. Also SNSD's fan boys couldn't put up the fact that SNSD get to spend time with Super Junior considering that SNSD is their counter parts (female version of Super Junior). Same about Super Junior fans being jealous about SNSD getting close to their "Oppas".

It is also said that SNSD don't respect their seniors (mainly Tiffany who was raised in California) but in America we all know that we treat our seniors like our friends and they had plastic surgery. Personally, I don't care about the plastic surgery considering that almost all Korean celebrities had a few minor fix up. I care more about the talent and they are definitely much more talented than Wonder Girls. And the way they (as in SNSD) dress is sluttish? Honestly, if you look at what Berry Koubouz (if that's how you spell it) and Wonder Girls wear it is far more worse than SNSD's clothing. There is one thing I dislike about SNSD mostly is how much Tiffany tries to get attention. That's it. Her poses are always different than others in pictures (I'm not talking about professional studio pictures but real life group encounter ones) and she feels the need to speak English to show off.

Sorry to say but I believe both the Antis and Fans of SNSD are being immature. Antis needs to stop bashing over jealousy or whether or not these girls are fake or not. You have no rights to talk about how fake they are on TV unless you have met them or had such encounter with them. Truthfully, you have to know them and be a part of their life to know if they are real. Even if its an act, I like the bubbly personality they put up for us. Makes some fans smile right?

And to the Fans, everyone have their own opinions, even if antis bash on SNSD you shouldn't be bothered by their opinion just because it isn't the same as yours. In fact, you fans go bash the anti's favorite group(s) which makes you no different from them.

Please Fans, whether you are ANTI or NOT. Stop acting immature and carry on with you life. I highly doubt you will ever end up dating these celebrities so there is no point in being jealous about groups interacting with each other.

I love all groups (okay, so maybe I dislike KARA but that's it) so don't take it to heart that through this long reply of mines, I'm bashing a group of yours.

Lastly, I would like to say. The two that was arguing about each others grammar (art-of-flip and choco6). Sorry to say, but you both need to improve not just spelling (stop shortening, it makes you seem even dumber, no offense) but you need to think and make sure you're using the right terms when you're speaking (in this case typing). I had a hard time reading both of your responses because it was not well put. choco6, I understand why Zukofirebook was having a hard time. You just need to brush up on your English. If he is from Australia or not, Australians are pretty good at English. Believe it or not but I find some people that don't live in America speak better English then those who do live here. Most importantly, it seems like your looking down on people about not understanding your shortcuts. I don't think anyone would directly tell you that they can't understand what you're typing unless some are bold enough. Like some of us here

Sorry for the long post but I hope I knocked some senses into some of you. If not, I gained some anti's. XD I'm speaking based on my opinion, so please respect it.



Thank you finally someone who isn't one sided, both fans and antis need to lighten up. I understand protecting your idols but if that means saying all kinds of things to people who have the right to speak their minds then that means you are just like the antis.

And antis just ignore if you don't like them. I admit I don't like Tiffany at all for behavior and her need to be the center of attention but slowly but surely I'm starting to understand a little bit (thanks to the kid leader TaeYeon for explaining) like Taeyeon said in a talk show Tiffany speaks before thinking that's why she always gets in trouble. Which I can relate because I always speak before thinking.
With the exception of Tiffany, all these girls are nice girls. They've all worked hard to get into the group, some members train for more than 4 years. Jessica had to leave her home at 11 to come to Korea to train.
Even if you hate them all artist have gone through a lot to get to where they are. Just accept the fact that they will be there for another 3-4 years and just turn off your radio and flip the station when they appear if you hate them that much.

As for the fans, you're not making it any easier by snapping away at the anti. you just making things worse, just ignore them.

That my comment. Hate it or Love it!!!!!
I don't really care
Member
349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / wonderland
Offline
Posted 12/6/08

Loverbee wrote:


jdluvless wrote:


SoulMate_ wrote:

i wonder why they got boycotted during the dream concert..

Theres always a reason why they have so much anti-fans

i wonder why the anti-fans were screaming for Wonder Girls..
silent during s n s d's performance..

Theres always a reason...



SNSD were boycotted during the dream concert because while Super Junior was performing (they performed before SNSD)......SNSD's fans ripped up a huge poster that ELF fans made for Super Junior. Apparently other fans (such as Triple S, ELF, Wonderfuls, and Cassiopeia) felt that SNSD's fans didn't respect other groups. Also SNSD's fan boys couldn't put up the fact that SNSD get to spend time with Super Junior considering that SNSD is their counter parts (female version of Super Junior). Same about Super Junior fans being jealous about SNSD getting close to their "Oppas".

It is also said that SNSD don't respect their seniors (mainly Tiffany who was raised in California) but in America we all know that we treat our seniors like our friends and they had plastic surgery. Personally, I don't care about the plastic surgery considering that almost all Korean celebrities had a few minor fix up. I care more about the talent and they are definitely much more talented than Wonder Girls. And the way they (as in SNSD) dress is sluttish? Honestly, if you look at what Berry Koubouz (if that's how you spell it) and Wonder Girls wear it is far more worse than SNSD's clothing. There is one thing I dislike about SNSD mostly is how much Tiffany tries to get attention. That's it. Her poses are always different than others in pictures (I'm not talking about professional studio pictures but real life group encounter ones) and she feels the need to speak English to show off.

Sorry to say but I believe both the Antis and Fans of SNSD are being immature. Antis needs to stop bashing over jealousy or whether or not these girls are fake or not. You have no rights to talk about how fake they are on TV unless you have met them or had such encounter with them. Truthfully, you have to know them and be a part of their life to know if they are real. Even if its an act, I like the bubbly personality they put up for us. Makes some fans smile right?

And to the Fans, everyone have their own opinions, even if antis bash on SNSD you shouldn't be bothered by their opinion just because it isn't the same as yours. In fact, you fans go bash the anti's favorite group(s) which makes you no different from them.

Please Fans, whether you are ANTI or NOT. Stop acting immature and carry on with you life. I highly doubt you will ever end up dating these celebrities so there is no point in being jealous about groups interacting with each other.

I love all groups (okay, so maybe I dislike KARA but that's it) so don't take it to heart that through this long reply of mines, I'm bashing a group of yours.

Lastly, I would like to say. The two that was arguing about each others grammar (art-of-flip and choco6). Sorry to say, but you both need to improve not just spelling (stop shortening, it makes you seem even dumber, no offense) but you need to think and make sure you're using the right terms when you're speaking (in this case typing). I had a hard time reading both of your responses because it was not well put. choco6, I understand why Zukofirebook was having a hard time. You just need to brush up on your English. If he is from Australia or not, Australians are pretty good at English. Believe it or not but I find some people that don't live in America speak better English then those who do live here. Most importantly, it seems like your looking down on people about not understanding your shortcuts. I don't think anyone would directly tell you that they can't understand what you're typing unless some are bold enough. Like some of us here

Sorry for the long post but I hope I knocked some senses into some of you. If not, I gained some anti's. XD I'm speaking based on my opinion, so please respect it.



Thank you finally someone who isn't one sided, both fans and antis need to lighten up. I understand protecting your idols but if that means saying all kinds of things to people who have the right to speak their minds then that means you are just like the antis.

And antis just ignore if you don't like them. I admit I don't like Tiffany at all for behavior and her need to be the center of attention but slowly but surely I'm starting to understand a little bit (thanks to the kid leader TaeYeon for explaining) like Taeyeon said in a talk show Tiffany speaks before thinking that's why she always gets in trouble. Which I can relate because I always speak before thinking.
With the exception of Tiffany, all these girls are nice girls. They've all worked hard to get into the group, some members train for more than 4 years. Jessica had to leave her home at 11 to come to Korea to train.
Even if you hate them all artist have gone through a lot to get to where they are. Just accept the fact that they will be there for another 3-4 years and just turn off your radio and flip the station when they appear if you hate them that much.

As for the fans, you're not making it any easier by snapping away at the anti. you just making things worse, just ignore them.

That my comment. Hate it or Love it!!!!!
I don't really care


=] finally someone else who agrees with me. rofl. great minds think alike then. don't you say? jk.
Just like you said. If they don't like any group in particular they should just turn of the radio or whatever they're listening too because its just ridiculous that anti's goes to the groups videos just to bash them and about fans...vice versa.
Posted 12/7/08
I do like their songs...BUT i just think Jessica is rude
Posted 12/8/08

wrote:

Dear Anti-Fans,

Hello. I just wanted to tell u guys to:
1. Shut Up
2.Grow Up
3. Stop being Jealous
4. Stop hurting other people's feelings
5. Stop Wasting Your Time Making Pathetic Movies and Ruining SNSD's Pics
6. Stop Annoying Us (SNSD FANS)
7. and STOP SPREADING BAD THINGS ABOUT SNSD!


yeah, i agree totally with that
Member
8389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / on top of a tree....
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

choco6 wrote:

Admit that SOME are them are nice but FEW of them (WHICH MEANS THR IS) are really disgustin(onli wrd that i describe),i was totally disgusted! Make me totally PUKE!
If they are no little of FACTS in the rumors why would they be in the 1st place! (hurtin DBSK as well as other band)
ONE that totally really disgusted me is TIFFANY!
Juz sumtink to remind her..........
IF U WAN TO SHOW DEN SHOW (ppl hu dun gt it will nt understand)
i would rather u dun wear! wad a waste of material n world resource!(NT WORTH)
btw dis is true if u compare to other GREAT band
-----ur don't really sing well n dance well so stop critisizin ppl! ( to SNSD )
-----dun tink that ur are really pretty(mayb sum go for surgery?how would u noe if they are lyin and if they are lyin u will NT noe)
Lastly:::::to those hu scolded vulgars i can onli say that ur are useless (ppl that can ONLI use vulgars,use ur brain that is given to u!)
TO those hu are OFFENDED(which are snsd fans obviously):::::::dis is my opinion,no matter how u dun like or u want to scold or even kill me UR HAV NO RIGHTS! u hav no rights to control other ppl so stop scoldin ppl, they are givin THEIR OWN COMMENTS/OPINIONS!


go die..... in a ditch...
1560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / holding onto a bu...
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
-.-''' this like no point
cos anti-fans would never listen to you
and pls stop saying anti-fans are "just jealous"
thats like the most pathetic exuse in the history of excuses
and you say anti-fans are immature huh?
well some snsd fans are even more immature!
like swearing at the anti-fans and carrying around a knife to harm other fanclubs!
and why do fans bother wif anti-fans anyway?
the two groups can just ignore each other and everyone can have a happy life
i dun like SNSD. their songs are nice, but their attitude suxs.
Member
364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Starshine Islands =)
Offline
Posted 1/30/09
Okay so like soshified cant "attack" the super junior boys
soshified is an international subbing site for snsd.. for ppl who cant really speak korean
soshified isnt located in korea, how can they be at dc?

ive watched all the shows with snsd and when they were on sgb with ses they just praised ses a lot. and they talked about their fave ses members and stuff.. they didnt even insult them once.

i also saw another snsd ep with ss501 and tiffany expressed that she was a huge fan of them before she debuted =/
again, soshified wasnt at dc because they arent really in korea

jessica is really close to jaejoong. theres even pics of them shopping together so i can see how she wouldnt speak of him in a formal way. i think tiffany compared them to insects because her korean isnt that good.. shes always been struggling with it since she debuted =/

tablo is one of taeyeons fans and vice versa. theres even a video somewhere, where he gave her an autographed cd. and he always speaks nice things about her.

happy shares company is supposed to be a funny show. ppl always sneak food on that show and im pretty sure that its scripted.

im pretty sure that cafe show was scripted too.. most shows are

yoona always bows the lowest to her elders and such. im not really sure what happened there but who would point out such a small mistake

snsd and wonder girls are really good friends. sunye even made sure that taeyeon was ok when she was sick. taeyeon is also very close to yoobin. but who wouldnt really get a lil sad/mad if someone prefered someone else over you

and tiffany disrespectly kim ji suk.. at the beginning of tiffanys debut she was always made fun of for her bad korean and ppl always corrected her. i guess she thought she was helping him, but yea.. she even admitted that she cant seem to control her thoughts. plus she was raised in america and elders arent really respected much here. but many other idols "disrespected" their elders and its all in good fun.. most of the time




so ppl should know the facts before they hate because they could be missing out on something awesome ^_^
hating is such a waste of energy anyway. i wont really defend fanboys because i know that those korean fan clubs are pretty crazy >_> sometimes lol. but there are nice fans too. people make mistakes all the time. and sure they are idols but they are people too! with feelings that hurt just as much as ours. im not really being biased because i also love to listen to and adore dbsk (xiah<3) , super junior (sungmin <3), ss501 (hyunjoong<3) and big bang (gdragon<3) .
i actually got interested in girls generation after i saw the anti tiffany thread here at crunchyroll. it made me curious so i started watching shows with snsd in them =) and then i became a fan haha.








Member
545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Strawberry Land
Offline
Posted 2/6/09
I'm always sick with the anti snsd parody.
Seriously,they had no life other than bashing
snsd who had nothing to do with them.

well,then..get a life antis'!
206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/9/09
Where did you get this?
48 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 7/24/09

wrote:

Dear Anti-Fans,

Hello. I just wanted to tell u guys to:
1. Shut Up
2.Grow Up
3. Stop being Jealous
4. Stop hurting other people's feelings
5. Stop Wasting Your Time Making Pathetic Movies and Ruining SNSD's Pics
6. Stop Annoying Us (SNSD FANS)
7. and STOP SPREADING BAD THINGS ABOUT SNSD!


YEAH!!!! agree!!!!!
I THINK THOSE ANTI FAN HAVE NO LIFE AND THEY ARE JUS SERIOUSLY JEALOUS OF SNSD...
THEY ARE JUST FULL OF CRAP.. THEY ANTI SNSD, WHEN THEY ARE NO WHERE BETA...
DRAWING FACES, SPREADING RUMOUR... USING SNSD PLASTIC SURGERY AS A TOPIC, CRITICISING THEIR SINGING...
HELLO THOSE ANTI FAN... U DUN LOOK PRETTY OR HANDSOME TOO!!!! AND I THINK UR SINGING CANT EVEN WIN THEM NOT EVEN 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001%
48 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 7/24/09

MisGuidedSouls wrote:

-.-''' this like no point
cos anti-fans would never listen to you
and pls stop saying anti-fans are "just jealous"
thats like the most pathetic exuse in the history of excuses
and you say anti-fans are immature huh?
well some snsd fans are even more immature!
like swearing at the anti-fans and carrying around a knife to harm other fanclubs!
and why do fans bother wif anti-fans anyway?
the two groups can just ignore each other and everyone can have a happy life
i dun like SNSD. their songs are nice, but their attitude suxs.


U NOE THEM IN REAL LIFE? HW U NOE THEIR ATTITUDE SUX? JUS BY A FEW VIDEO? OR FEW RUMOURS? HAHA.. U ARE A REAL FUNNI FELLOW... u sae dun use jealous as an excuse, are u one of them tat y u doesnt wanna ppl to sae tat...
it look like it this wae... jealous kid...
48 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 7/24/09

DrEaMeRs wrote:


babycrack14 wrote:


DrEaMeRs wrote:

... if I like or don’t like curtain groups , i'll say i don’t like them and be over it...

I'm not a anti-fan or nor do i hate this group, cause I don't hate them.
I admit that I don't like SNSD as much, but I don't hate them to bash or say mean things about them.
Why would I hate them when I don’t even know them? so i'll just say i don’t like them as much...

I don't wanna get people mad, but I gotta say this...

But what I hate mosts are ANTI-FANs!!!!~~~

Anti-fans needs to get a life!!

You don't even know them yet you bash them?!...that is so stupid...
What if you're in their shoes and get hurt and bash by stupid worthless anti-fans like they did?
huh? what are you antis gonna do, if they (anti-fans) people like you hurt you? No answers???
That's what I thought...get a life...

I have a life....
and I'm using my life...
so you don't need to say that I need get a life if you read this or reply to this.


hey!!! get a life too.., we don't need to know the snsd to like them or hate them, just seeing their scandal pictures makes us hate them and knowing the attitude of tiffany makes us say that she is really had a bad mannered attitude.., stop questioning us why their being so hated...


Oh, wow...I do have a life so you don't need to tell me. Like I said, I do have a lot of celebs that I hate, but I don't hate them enough to be an anti-fan.
I don't care if you like or hate snsd...Like I said I don't like snsd too but I hate anti-fans...even if I hate the person or group I'll never want to became a anti-fan...yeah I do bash celebs too but not as much as anti-fans....I don't go overborad on it.
I question because most of anti-fans reasons on bashing celebs are stupid.
I don’t like snsd because of what their fans did to Suju’s Fans and and Suju’s banner at the Dream concert. But I’m not gonna bash snsd for that because it’s their fans fault. But I do don't like snsd, but I'm not anti-fan.



YEAH! i agree totally with u!!! everyone will have someone they dislike.. but then they are human too.. they have feeling.. y mus ppl go ard and criticise them... y must ppl kip saying abt them wif surgery... i guess those ppl hu are anti fan are the one hu nid to get a life... they does nt have a life tat y they will join anti fan to hate a grp, sae a grp, criticise a grp and even disfigure the foto of the..
HELLO ANTI FAN! put ur self into their shoe.. if one dae u were to become a singer(which i doubt so), and u went online and see ppl saying all sort of things abt u... hw will u bloody feel?! every human will have feeling.. everyone will feel sad... onli those hu are cold blooded hack care of wad ppl think of them..

48 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 7/24/09

namunamuchan wrote:


choco6 wrote:

Admit that SOME are them are nice but FEW of them (WHICH MEANS THR IS) are really disgustin(onli wrd that i describe),i was totally disgusted! Make me totally PUKE!
If they are no little of FACTS in the rumors why would they be in the 1st place! (hurtin DBSK as well as other band)
ONE that totally really disgusted me is TIFFANY!
Juz sumtink to remind her..........
IF U WAN TO SHOW DEN SHOW (ppl hu dun gt it will nt understand)
i would rather u dun wear! wad a waste of material n world resource!(NT WORTH)
btw dis is true if u compare to other GREAT band
-----ur don't really sing well n dance well so stop critisizin ppl! ( to SNSD )
-----dun tink that ur are really pretty(mayb sum go for surgery?how would u noe if they are lyin and if they are lyin u will NT noe)
Lastly:::::to those hu scolded vulgars i can onli say that ur are useless (ppl that can ONLI use vulgars,use ur brain that is given to u!)
TO those hu are OFFENDED(which are snsd fans obviously):::::::dis is my opinion,no matter how u dun like or u want to scold or even kill me UR HAV NO RIGHTS! u hav no rights to control other ppl so stop scoldin ppl, they are givin THEIR OWN COMMENTS/OPINIONS!


go die..... in a ditch...


Hello coco, wads wrong with them getting surgery... hu doesnt wanna be pretty?
they afford to have surgery, n its their face,... y u care so much abt it!
DO U JUDGE PPL BY THEIR LOOKS?!
do u despise ppl hu have plastic surgery... hello they wanna have pride too...
hu like goin ard feeling ashame of themself..
if u were born ugly, n u ahve the ability to have plastic surgery, ask urself.. wun u wanna get it too...
hu wun.. seriously...
plastic surgery is nt sth tat their job dun allow.. many artist did it too...
maybe even those u like... are u goin jus becox they have plastic surgery and hate them?
so pls anti stop using this kinda excuse too.. cause b4 u use it think... if u were born ugly, wun u wanna change it? wun u wanna be able to face the world face up and not being embarrase of hw u look like..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.