First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
[WoW] Naruto Wars (Warcraft III mod)
5891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Imagination Land
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

SantaBla wrote:

You never liked Warcraft? Then why post in this thread in the first place? No one wants to know what you think about it. So next time keep your comments to yourself and shut up.

arrtos: why when naruto becomes popular, it's suddenly a problem? When the map Naruto Wars was made, that was long back in 2004-2005.


Wtf? Don't comment me then. Now if no-one wants to know what i think about Warcraft, then why was it even worth replying against?

Without people's opinions, forums would never exist.
4099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Limbo
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
i never really tried naruto wars cause i dont like aos go parasite
Posted 5/23/08 , edited 5/23/08
I comment on you to show an example to others how dumb people can be.

Keep the forum opinions in their respective threads, this thread didn't ask anything about your opinion on Warcraft 3.



22648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/23/08 , edited 5/23/08
..... (sign) .... what a drag ... *looks up at the sky* ... ~_~
5891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Imagination Land
Offline
Posted 5/24/08 , edited 5/24/08

SantaBla wrote:

I comment on you to show an example to others how dumb people can be.

Keep the forum opinions in their respective threads, this thread didn't ask anything about your opinion on Warcraft 3.





Maybe YOU didn't ask for my opinion, but, right to free speech. This thread doesn't really have opinions. It didn't manage to say it didn't want to hear opinions of people that didn't like the game. Stop trying to justify me.


Secondly, what was the point of commenting me in the first place? Read when i posted first posted the message. How long has it been? I could've changed my mind about the game by now.


5719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/24/08 , edited 5/24/08
When will Crunchy Roll be smart enough to actually differentiate between WoW and Warcraft 3? Seriously they are two completely different games Warcraft 3 [TFT] and World of Warcraft [WoW].

As for the question if you are talking about 3rd shinobi wars I used to play it a bit, The game itself wasn't that bad besides being a dota knock off.

Honestly though there are much better anime games out there, For example

Fate/Another


and Nanoha Fight

Posted 5/25/08 , edited 5/25/08

Nazareeni wrote:


SantaBla wrote:

I comment on you to show an example to others how dumb people can be.

Keep the forum opinions in their respective threads, this thread didn't ask anything about your opinion on Warcraft 3.





Maybe YOU didn't ask for my opinion, but, right to free speech. This thread doesn't really have opinions. It didn't manage to say it didn't want to hear opinions of people that didn't like the game. Stop trying to justify me.


Secondly, what was the point of commenting me in the first place? Read when i posted first posted the message. How long has it been? I could've changed my mind about the game by now.


Yeah it doesn't have opinions because the thread creator didn't ask for them. And aren't you smart enough to know that he doesn't want your opinion on Warcraft 3? It would be logical to say that he wanted your opinion on Naruto Wars not Warcraft 3!!!!! Suppose there's a topic on abortion, you're going to give your opinion on child labour? Seriously... Furthermore, right to free speech applies to the public (and even that differs from country to country), and if you didn't know, this is a private site, you're bound to the rules and you're not respecting them. Is that so hard to understand?

Secondly, I'm commenting on you to show you how wrong you are to post here, because frankly, crunchyroll has enough morons who don't even know how to use a forum properly and my objective was only to ward you off. It doesn't matter for how long it has been, if you changed your mind by that time, because again, the thread didn't ask you for your opinion on Warcraft 3 whether it's good or not. It asks you if you played Naruto Wars or not. This assumes that you already know what Warcraft 3 is and you have played it. It's as simple as that.

About Fate Stay Night, it's an alright map, the problem is it's in another language (probably Korean), and I have to say it's not that great either. The models are just "eye candy". After all, it's only a hero arena, and sorry to say that, I don't think highly of hero arenas with super high damage etc. However, according to the Warcraft 3 map standards, a lot effort was put into that map, especially the abilities which I think deserve some credit.

But have you played Naruto Wars or not? That's the question.
5891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Imagination Land
Offline
Posted 5/25/08 , edited 5/25/08

SantaBla wrote:


Nazareeni wrote:


SantaBla wrote:

I comment on you to show an example to others how dumb people can be.

Keep the forum opinions in their respective threads, this thread didn't ask anything about your opinion on Warcraft 3.





Maybe YOU didn't ask for my opinion, but, right to free speech. This thread doesn't really have opinions. It didn't manage to say it didn't want to hear opinions of people that didn't like the game. Stop trying to justify me.


Secondly, what was the point of commenting me in the first place? Read when i posted first posted the message. How long has it been? I could've changed my mind about the game by now.



Yeah it doesn't have opinions because the thread creator didn't ask for them. And aren't you smart enough to know that he doesn't want your opinion on Warcraft 3? It would be logical to say that he wanted your opinion on Naruto Wars not Warcraft 3!!!!! Suppose there's a topic on abortion, you're going to give your opinion on child labour? Seriously... Furthermore, right to free speech applies to the public (and even that differs from country to country), and if you didn't know, this is a private site, you're bound to the rules and you're not respecting them. Is that so hard to understand?

Secondly, I'm commenting on you to show you how wrong you are to post here, because frankly, crunchyroll has enough morons who don't even know how to use a forum properly and my objective was only to ward you off. It doesn't matter for how long it has been, if you changed your mind by that time, because again, the thread didn't ask you for your opinion on Warcraft 3 whether it's good or not. It asks you if you played Naruto Wars or not. This assumes that you already know what Warcraft 3 is and you have played it. IT'S AS SIMPLE AS THAT.


"wtf ahahaha it would at least make that stupid game a bit better"

This comment infact mentioned proof of my input into Naruto Wars. If you can read properly.
I said "right to free speech" used as a simple yet metaphorical way just so you could simply understand my point. I somehow knew you were going to be gullable enough to explain the specifity on what free speech is. What i meant was, to make this even more simpler, i can mention my opinion, and you can't just say i can't. Maybe it lacks explanation, but since i HAVE played Warcraft 3 and not Naruto Wars i just simply posted a prediction of Naruto Wars, because this thread IS specifically about Naruto Wars, not Warcraft 3. As you said.


ok lets edit this. I really must re-check after typing.

"wtf ahahaha it would at least make that stupid game a bit better"

This comment infact mentioned proof of my input into Naruto Wars. If you can read properly.
I said "right to free speech" used as a saying, stating that i can mention my opinion in this thread without assholes like you hassling me saying i can't do so. I somehow knew you were going to be gullible enough to think that i didn't know the literal meaning of 'FREE SPEECH' is, so as expected, you tried specifying:

"Furthermore, right to free speech applies to the public (and even that differs from country to country), and if you didn't know, this is a private site, you're bound to the rules and you're not respecting them."

Rules? Didn't have any rules against saying why i think the game is stupid.

And since i've actually played Warcraft 3, i just simply posted a prediction of Naruto Wars. Prediction may be useless info, but still, opinion.

Posted 5/25/08 , edited 5/25/08

Nazareeni wrote:


SantaBla wrote:


Nazareeni wrote:


SantaBla wrote:

I comment on you to show an example to others how dumb people can be.

Keep the forum opinions in their respective threads, this thread didn't ask anything about your opinion on Warcraft 3.





Maybe YOU didn't ask for my opinion, but, right to free speech. This thread doesn't really have opinions. It didn't manage to say it didn't want to hear opinions of people that didn't like the game. Stop trying to justify me.


Secondly, what was the point of commenting me in the first place? Read when i posted first posted the message. How long has it been? I could've changed my mind about the game by now.



Yeah it doesn't have opinions because the thread creator didn't ask for them. And aren't you smart enough to know that he doesn't want your opinion on Warcraft 3? It would be logical to say that he wanted your opinion on Naruto Wars not Warcraft 3!!!!! Suppose there's a topic on abortion, you're going to give your opinion on child labour? Seriously... Furthermore, right to free speech applies to the public (and even that differs from country to country), and if you didn't know, this is a private site, you're bound to the rules and you're not respecting them. Is that so hard to understand?

Secondly, I'm commenting on you to show you how wrong you are to post here, because frankly, crunchyroll has enough morons who don't even know how to use a forum properly and my objective was only to ward you off. It doesn't matter for how long it has been, if you changed your mind by that time, because again, the thread didn't ask you for your opinion on Warcraft 3 whether it's good or not. It asks you if you played Naruto Wars or not. This assumes that you already know what Warcraft 3 is and you have played it. IT'S AS SIMPLE AS THAT.


"wtf ahahaha it would at least make that stupid game a bit better"

This comment infact mentioned proof of my input into Naruto Wars. If you can read properly.
I said "right to free speech" used as a simple yet metaphorical way just so you could simply understand my point. I somehow knew you were going to be gullable enough to explain the specifity on what free speech is.

And since i've actually played Warcraft 3, i just simply posted a prediction of Naruto Wars.





Gullable, and specifity. LOL. After you fail miserably to grasp some basic english words, it is obvious for me to explain to you what free speech is. Oh and what metaphor about "right to free speech"? Oh please explain it to me since you know a lot more about it. I'm interested with the "metaphorical" side of it.

Now you change your mind, it's no longer about Warcraft 3 but about Naruto Wars. Right, are you not smart? After loads of your useless posts, you decide to make your original statement useful. Sure, that will grow fetuses on top of your brain. And top of that, it's a prediction of the game (Oh no, it' useless once again) Please, refrain from posting, you're making me laugh out loud every time you post. Save yourself from the embarrassment .
5891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Imagination Land
Offline
Posted 5/25/08 , edited 5/25/08

SantaBla wrote:


Nazareeni wrote:


SantaBla wrote:


Nazareeni wrote:


SantaBla wrote:

I comment on you to show an example to others how dumb people can be.

Keep the forum opinions in their respective threads, this thread didn't ask anything about your opinion on Warcraft 3.





Maybe YOU didn't ask for my opinion, but, right to free speech. This thread doesn't really have opinions. It didn't manage to say it didn't want to hear opinions of people that didn't like the game. Stop trying to justify me.


Secondly, what was the point of commenting me in the first place? Read when i posted first posted the message. How long has it been? I could've changed my mind about the game by now.



Yeah it doesn't have opinions because the thread creator didn't ask for them. And aren't you smart enough to know that he doesn't want your opinion on Warcraft 3? It would be logical to say that he wanted your opinion on Naruto Wars not Warcraft 3!!!!! Suppose there's a topic on abortion, you're going to give your opinion on child labour? Seriously... Furthermore, right to free speech applies to the public (and even that differs from country to country), and if you didn't know, this is a private site, you're bound to the rules and you're not respecting them. Is that so hard to understand?

Secondly, I'm commenting on you to show you how wrong you are to post here, because frankly, crunchyroll has enough morons who don't even know how to use a forum properly and my objective was only to ward you off. It doesn't matter for how long it has been, if you changed your mind by that time, because again, the thread didn't ask you for your opinion on Warcraft 3 whether it's good or not. It asks you if you played Naruto Wars or not. This assumes that you already know what Warcraft 3 is and you have played it. IT'S AS SIMPLE AS THAT.


"wtf ahahaha it would at least make that stupid game a bit better"

This comment infact mentioned proof of my input into Naruto Wars. If you can read properly.
I said "right to free speech" used as a simple yet metaphorical way just so you could simply understand my point. I somehow knew you were going to be gullable enough to explain the specifity on what free speech is.

And since i've actually played Warcraft 3, i just simply posted a prediction of Naruto Wars.





Gullable, and specifity. LOL. After you fail miserably to grasp some basic english words, it is obvious for me to explain you what free speech is. Oh and what metaphor about "right to free speech"? Oh please explain it to me since you know a lot more about it. I'm interested with the "metaphorical" side of it.

Now you change your mind, it's no longer about Warcraft 3 but about Naruto Wars. Right, are you not smart? After loads of your useless posts, you decide to make your original statement useful. Sure, that will grow fetuses on top of your brain. And top of that, it's a prediction to the game (Useless yet again) Please, refrain from posting, you're making me laugh out loud every time you post. Save yourself from the embarrassment .



.......I really don't give two shits if i can't use english vocabulary that well. I'm not even fully english. I don't even try justifying typos / mistakes / false vocabulary i make when making a post.

Just make sure you understand the point of my post. And stop going off subject.



Posted 5/25/08
Haha owned. Your post doesn't even understand itself. You're just some confused person.
And I can go off topic all I want, after all, I already fulfilled the requirements of the thread unlike you.

Anyway I'll leave things like that, If you want to debate with me again, feel free to do so, I'll reply to them.

Have a nice day.


5891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Imagination Land
Offline
Posted 5/25/08 , edited 5/25/08

SantaBla wrote:

Haha owned. Your post doesn't even understand itself. You're just some confused person.
And I can go off topic all I want, after all, I already fulfilled the requirements of the thread unlike you.

Anyway I'll leave things like that, If you want to debate with me again, feel free to do so, I'll reply to them.

Have a nice day.




Next time you do so quote so i can definately read them. It seems you just never do so i can never reply. Maybe because you are hoping i never read them?

Like i said. Stop going off subject. Now what was the subject again? Oh yeah!

Warcraft 3 sucks, but Naruto Wars would probably make it worse.

^That simple sentence is what i first intended. But you had to stir up an argument saying why i shouldn't. I just fucking did.

There you go. Have a nice day too.
Posted 5/25/08 , edited 5/25/08

Nazareeni wrote:


SantaBla wrote:

Haha owned. Your post doesn't even understand itself. You're just some confused person.
And I can go off topic all I want, after all, I already fulfilled the requirements of the thread unlike you.

Anyway I'll leave things like that, If you want to debate with me again, feel free to do so, I'll reply to them.

Have a nice day.




Next time you do so quote so i can definately read them. It seems you just never do so i can never reply. Maybe because you are hoping i never read them?

Like i said. Stop going off subject. Now what was the subject again? Oh yeah!

Warcraft 3 sucks, but Naruto Wars would probably make it worse.

^That simple sentence is what i first intended. But you had to stir up an argument saying why i shouldn't. I just fucking did.

There you go. Have a nice day too.

Do you know how people uses forums? It's stupid to use a quote if you're only replying to the person above you but since you insist that I quote, here you go.


Lol no. That wasn't the subject. Sorry you fail again. If you wonder why, read my previous posts. I hate repeating myself.




5891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Imagination Land
Offline
Posted 5/25/08 , edited 5/25/08
Fine this time i won't qoute. Lets see if you do read this.

And ok, if it IS useless to do so, then why quote me then.........Still i'm glad you qouted me, otherwise i would have never read your last message.

And it pretty much was the fucking subject. You've turned the argument completely off topic, and then you call me a failure.....well done.

I hate repeating myself too.

pssh......why bother. See you around, Warcraft bummer.

Posted 5/25/08 , edited 5/25/08
Because you asked for it, you wanted a quote, I gave you one.

It was the fucking subject you say? Does stupidity run through out your entire family? Let me explain this once again to you, take this as an example:

Some guy opens up a topic discussing about the secrets of a game (let's say Halo)
Now you burst in and you say Halo sucks.

That's trolling.

And if you care so much about not being off topic, you can always private message me for your next message (hopefully not idiotic like the previous ones)

It's also much better being a Warcraft bummer than some forum troll.



First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.